The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:40 pm the worst team in London
DD leave us o . :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal need a striker ASAP... a midfielder to replace El whatever and an AM.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:54 pm Arsenal need a striker ASAP... a midfielder to replace El whatever and an AM.
Aubameyang isn't a striker anymore?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Midget, you dey craze, abi you no sabi say Tottenham na your oga?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

There was a moment of comic irony in that game... So Arteta wan fight and guess who became peacemaker - Xhaka the fighter !!

This our team sef. Arteta should let his coaching do the fighting jare not by being agbero .

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Awon toxic English fans got to Saka sha. The boy is going to need time and space to heal from their vitrol.

I hope he continues to get support from Arsenal and the rest of the world. I hope those toxic english fans ( like some Arsenal fans ) go jump into a bottomless pit .

...Socrates
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:16 pm Image

Midget, you dey craze, abi you no sabi say Tottenham na your oga?
Midget start coach less than two years ago and has won more Trophies than Dirty spurs for last 50 years. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:mrgreen:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:59 pm
Another transfer that doesn't make sense.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Exclusive footage of Edu and Arteta discussing Arsenal strategy in summer window.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Might sound far fetched but Arsenal should make a serious play for Messi. There's no better opportunity to sign a player of his quality like now, on a free transfer.

They have to sell him on the idea of winning the CL with a team as big as Arsenal that's never won it before. He really shouldn't be playing for money at this stage of his career. He should be looking to solidify his legacy and joining a loaded team like PSG that literally has no domestic competition wouldn't do that. Messi's agent won't want that cos it'll mean less commission money for him but I don't believe Messi is solely motivated by money.

At the very least if Arsenal likely loses out to PSG, they can use it as leverage to get them to give them first dibs when they offload some of their better players to create cap room for Messi.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theYemster wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:33 am Might sound far fetched but Arsenal should make a serious play for Messi. There's no better opportunity to sign a player of his quality like now, on a free transfer.

They have to sell him on the idea of winning the CL with a team as big as Arsenal that's never won it before. He really shouldn't be playing for money at this stage of his career. He should be looking to solidify his legacy and joining a loaded team like PSG that literally has no domestic competition wouldn't do that. Messi's agent won't want that cos it'll mean less commission money for him but I don't believe Messi is solely motivated by money.

At the very least if Arsenal likely loses out to PSG, they can use it as leverage to get them to give them first dibs when they offload some of their better players to create cap room for Messi.
So many errors in your post. Lille won Ligue 1 last season, if PSG wins the champs league with Messi after so many tries, that would go down in history. Big players aren't motivated to join assanal. We all know assanal isn't a champs league team. 5 years and counting. This is their 6th year away from that competition. A very toxic fan base, Also notorious for big name players becoming very limited due to low confidence. Many top players do not care about joining a team with no ambition. Why would messi join a team that struggles to finish top 6?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:33 am Might sound far fetched but Arsenal should make a serious play for Messi. There's no better opportunity to sign a player of his quality like now, on a free transfer.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DELUSIONAL!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:42 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DELUSIONAL!
I said Arsenal should make a decent attempt and try to sell him on the idea of joining them. Nothing delusional about that. I didn't say they will succeed in getting him to sign.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:36 pm

DELUSIONAL!
I said Arsenal should make a decent attempt and try to sell him on the idea of joining them. Nothing delusional about that. I didn't say they will succeed in getting him to sign.

It is even delusional to attempt! Messi will never consider Arsenal! NEVER! Thats a fact! Not even an insult.

Funny thing is that you guys attack the CEO of your clubs, but you have worse ideas! Why would any club waste minutes on a transfer that they know for a FACT will never happen! The club that showed me that they are properly run in all of this is Man City! They could have spent their time getting into a bidding with PSG, but they didnt! They drew up their plan for their season and they stuck to it! SImple as that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! @Yemster, regarding the "first dibs on PSG players," truth is that the players that PSG want to get rid of are NOT good enough for Arsenal and if Arsenal is serious about competing this season, they will not even look at those players. Draxler? :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps Icardi, but even Icardi, can we say he is comfortably better than Lacazette? what has he done in his career? Aside from stealing his friend's babe, Wanda (Maxi Lopez).
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

DELUSIONAL!

It is even delusional to attempt! Messi will never consider Arsenal! NEVER! Thats a fact! Not even an insult.

Funny thing is that you guys attack the CEO of your clubs, but you have worse ideas! Why would any club waste minutes on a transfer that they know for a FACT will never happen! The club that showed me that they are properly run in all of this is Man City! They could have spent their time getting into a bidding with PSG, but they didnt! They drew up their plan for their season and they stuck to it! SImple as that.
When I yab our fans they go dey fight me ..However DD stop yabbing us o..Only Arsenal fans are allowed to yab Arsenal fans biko :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
(Na yoke i dey yoke o all in good sport )

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:05 pm Oh! @Yemster, regarding the "first dibs on PSG players," truth is that the players that PSG want to get rid of are NOT good enough for Arsenal and if Arsenal is serious about competing this season, they will not even look at those players. Draxler? :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps Icardi, but even Icardi, can we say he is comfortably better than Lacazette? what has he done in his career? Aside from stealing his friend's babe, Wanda (Maxi Lopez).
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This DD sabi find trouble ..leave us to our sorrow this season o ..we are rebuilding and it takes time to rebuild.

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

o ma se o
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:49 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:05 pm Oh! @Yemster, regarding the "first dibs on PSG players," truth is that the players that PSG want to get rid of are NOT good enough for Arsenal and if Arsenal is serious about competing this season, they will not even look at those players. Draxler? :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps Icardi, but even Icardi, can we say he is comfortably better than Lacazette? what has he done in his career? Aside from stealing his friend's babe, Wanda (Maxi Lopez).
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This DD sabi find trouble ..leave us to our sorrow this season o ..we are rebuilding and it takes time to rebuild.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys know what to do so that I can loosen my grip! :D

Na Kajifu I feel sorry for! The arrogance of the likes of Diokpa Azuzu has meant that even with all Kajifu's pleas, I am unable to do anything. Diokpa Azuzu and the rest must come before me, kneal, bow and apologize or this season will be even worse than the last! :woot:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

DELUSIONAL!

Was the right move but I wonder what having the likely BdO winner would have done for them PR-wise this year.