The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by kajifu »

Guys i cant watch oooh,Good luck to the boys,
Oga Danfo is not picking my call,we are in danger.
I hope the players are not shaking too
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Today na today!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Saka is not a lightweight o! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good shoulder against Davies, who resorts to fouling to stop him.

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We are in big trouble ooooh.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fuccking ref
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Holding should have been replaced after the first yellow…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:24 pm Holding should have been replaced after the first yellow…
Really why ? Thank God it happened maybe this will curb his foolishness. Song was never ever going tpo get that ball and he went and displayed his full foolishness.

Prior to that Nketiah was doing back flick in his own half under pressure from Royale ? what arrogance !!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Why do that when on yellow card already. Some of these players can be dump sometimes.

If I were Arteta i won't make any change. Will simply ask Tomi to move to the CD and pair with Gabrielle with Cedric tucking in to complete the 3rd CD. Move Saka to the Left wing back and Martinelli to the Right wing back in a quasi 3-4-2 formation.

And If I will make a change it will be White for Cedric and still adopt the quasi 3-4-2 formation
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ugliness loading ..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

This ref is a total id1ot…

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

elerineye wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:24 pm Holding should have been replaced after the first yellow…
With who?Dude should have calm down
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Nah not gonna mess with my nerves.
They can go pound salt or jump in a lake
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If White was healthy he should have started. Arteta will have to work on rotating players to keep them fresh. Even Saka looks tired. Should have given him a day off.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

kajifu wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:34 pm
With who?Dude should have calm down
Don’t we have White on the bench? He was never going to calm down. He got the first yellow on the third of the exact same offense, that should’ve been the signal to sub him immediately.

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:35 pm Nah not gonna mess with my nerves.
They can go pound salt or jump in a lake
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bros…

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:27 pm Why do that when on yellow card already. Some of these players can be dump sometimes.

If I were Arteta i won't make any change. Will simply ask Tomi to move to the CD and pair with Gabrielle with Cedric tucking in to complete the 3rd CD. Move Saka to the Left wing back and Martinelli to the Right wing back in a quasi 3-4-2 formation.

And If I will make a change it will be White for Cedric and still adopt the quasi 3-4-2 formation
Nnai Azuzu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Assurance.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal got to fight back in the 2nd half and use it as a spring board for the last two games. Can't get spanked in the 2nd half. Bring in Ben White switch to a 3 man back line. Bring on
Pepe and Smith Rowe.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm
azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:27 pm Why do that when on yellow card already. Some of these players can be dump sometimes.

Say what you may, we playing Champions League next season. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:44 pmAssurance.
Ecoachiemo Ejiofor! This week has truly been painful for you. With all your dessert, orange banana and periwinkle you were talking about, seems ultimately, God still hates you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm

Say what you may, we playing Champions League next season. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
My brother, It Is Written! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:45 pm Arsenal got to fight back in the 2nd half and use it as a spring board for the last two games. Can't get spanked in the 2nd half. Bring in Ben White switch to a 3 man back line. Bring on
Pepe and Smith Rowe.
You sure? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: