The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:59 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:36 pm Arsenal will be lucky to finish 8th with this team. Stan kroenke has ruined Arsenal
You keep blaming kroenke,is he running the day to day club?
Who in their right mind will pick a clueless rookie to coach Arsenal,i mean where has Arteta coach before?
Who pay 80 million for PEPE?50 million for White?Buy washup Willian?

Not saying Kroenke is good but lets hold those runnign the club,Do we really need White that we are dishing 50 million for him...
He is not running the day to day operatins. But he can show interest in the club. He is the boss and can have some one advise him.

I still remember the season we finished 2nd. Arsenal led from start until like March. Eveyr one knew Arsenal needed depth, neede signings in January to secure the title. What did Arsenal do? They didn't sign anyone. Even that season Leicester won the title. Arsenal could have won the title if Kroenke had spent a little bit more money.

I still haven't forgiven Wenger and Kroenke for selling RVP to Man Utd. One of the lowest moments for me as a fan.

Yes I detest the Kroenkes. They also own my local sports teams Rapids, Avalanche and Nuggets. I really detest the Kroenkes.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Sometimes ya really wonder who advises these young lads.
Remember when Xav Amaechi threw a temper tantrum cuz he
wasn’t selected on a preseason tour and forced his way to Germany. After being dropped to the lower divisions he was then
slagged off this season to Bolton on loan and even had 2 take a pay cut just to be accepted.

Football is a gamble but I hope it works out eventually for the kid and he separates himself from poor advisers. Young boy has sold talent, just hope he hasn’t lost his window.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Sambi officially unveiled as the latest addition.
Hope he gets to play against Inter.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I like the Lokonga signing. Didn't cost a lot of money 17 MP. A young guy with a lot of potential. Probably plays cup games and comes in as a sub to start out. But once he gets used to the pace of the Premier league. He will be a force.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:46 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:36 pm Arsenal will be lucky to finish 8th with this team. Stan kroenke has ruined Arsenal
Who in their right mind will pick a clueless rookie to coach Arsenal,i mean where has Arteta coach before?

Not saying Kroenke is good but lets hold those runnign the club,Do we really need White that we are dishing 50 million for him...
He is not running the day to day operatins. But he can show interest in the club. He is the boss and can have some one advise him.

I still remember the season we finished 2nd. Arsenal led from start until like March. Eveyr one knew Arsenal needed depth, neede signings in January to secure the title. What did Arsenal do? They didn't sign anyone. Even that season Leicester won the title. Arsenal could have won the title if Kroenke had spent a little bit more money.

I still haven't forgiven Wenger and Kroenke for selling RVP to Man Utd. One of the lowest moments for me as a fan.

Yes I detest the Kroenkes. They also own my local sports teams Rapids, Avalanche and Nuggets. I really detest the Kroenkes.
Wenger was running the club and doing what its best for him aand his boss.Kroenkes trust Wenger,their goal was never to win the league but make money,Wenger was the face of Arsenal.He could have ask for money to add those extra players if he wanted to win league.
I will blame those two miss title on Wenger not the owner.How much depth did Leicester has when they win the league over Arsenal?Remember Leicester lost only 2 games that season and it was against beloved.
We have miss two Europa title now i hope you will not blame that on Kroenke.
Kroenke is not a fan a business man and i hope he leave the club soon.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:46 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No serious minded person will ever show interest in Arsenal. Only clowns do. Kroenke is a successful businessman and not a clown.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Looking like Niles is off to Palace. We really should have given him a chance in central midfield. I hope we don't regret selling him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:13 am Sometimes ya really wonder who advises these young lads.
Remember when Xav Amaechi threw a temper tantrum cuz he
wasn’t selected on a preseason tour and forced his way to Germany. After being dropped to the lower divisions he was then
slagged off this season to Bolton on loan and even had 2 take a pay cut just to be accepted.

Football is a gamble but I hope it works out eventually for the kid and he separates himself from poor advisers. Young boy has sold talent, just hope he hasn’t lost his window.
This is why they need good advisers. Not ones interested in cashing in for themselves.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:50 pm I like the Lokonga signing. Didn't cost a lot of money 17 MP. A young guy with a lot of potential. Probably plays cup games and comes in as a sub to start out. But once he gets used to the pace of the Premier league. He will be a force.
You could replace Lokonga with Saliba and I guess everyone said the exact same thing 2 years ago.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I cannot believe that this club is seriously having its doubts about Leno and now are really looking for a replacement goalie.
This just can’t be true!
After letting Martinez go, then heads should roll for this.
Again I keep telling’ you lot that the problem is with those running the fball ops and not the owners … this club is a flippin joke 4 real. Imagine binning Emi and now scraping for the likes of Sam Johnstone and other half baked keepers.
What a season we are in store for.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am I cannot believe that this club is seriously having its doubts about Leno and now are really looking for a replacement goalie.
This just can’t be true!
Again I keep telling’ you lot that the problem is with those running the fball ops and not the owners … this club is a flippin joke 4 real. Imagine binning Emi and now scraping for the likes of Sam Johnstone and other half baked keepers.
It is shocking that our fans keep venting at the Kroenkes. The only thing I blame the Kroenkes is that they do not see the emptiness of this rookie crook mistake of a manager and do the right thing and fast.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:02 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am I cannot believe that this club is seriously having its doubts about Leno and now are really looking for a replacement goalie.
This just can’t be true!
It is shocking that our fans keep venting at the Kroenkes. The only thing I blame the Kroenkes is that they do not see the emptiness of this rookie crook mistake of a manager and do the right thing and fast.
I first heard of Ben White when Leeds were rumored to be in for him at the beginning of last season. Didn’t see that much outstanding ‘bout him to warrant 50 mill that no one else seemed ready to pay. Hope it’s not the same thing that made us stump up over 120 mill for Ozil, Chaka and Mustafi, yet peeps will slam the Kroenke’s. Less said about the 70 mill for Pepe, the better.
All we really should have done first is secure Bissouma and then our midfield issues are sealed and settled … many wouldn’t even complain if that 50 mill was the price for him but trust Arsenal to mess a great op up. Remember this is the coach that offered Mustafi an extension
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We have to be careful about accepting media reports as gospel. Did Arsenal tell anyone that they are having doubts about Leno.

I am still upset about the whole RVP to Manure sale. I have no problem selling RVP. But the backstabbing Wenger and the Kroenkes to sell Arsenal best player to a rival was too much. They could have sold him to Barca or juventus instead.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:58 pm We have to be careful about accepting media reports as gospel. Did Arsenal tell anyone that they are having doubts about Leno.

I am still upset about the whole RVP to Manure sale. I have no problem selling RVP. But the backstabbing Wenger and the Kroenkes to sell Arsenal best player to a rival was too much. They could have sold him to Barca or juventus instead.
Nah let’s not accept media reports .. only yours :sneaky: :sneaky: still laughing at ya claims of having scouted Sambi during your time of watching Anderlecht games last season :sneaky: :rotf:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 am Looking like Niles is off to Palace. We really should have given him a chance in central midfield. I hope we don't regret selling him.
We are more likely to regret selling him. He's such a tactically sound player. Who let's a multi-talented player like Niles who can play many positions on the pitch go?
The rate we are letting go our hitherto highly rated players is alarming. It does not make sense at all.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

azuka wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:34 pm
Waffiman wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 am Looking like Niles is off to Palace. We really should have given him a chance in central midfield. I hope we don't regret selling him.
We are more likely to regret selling him. He's such a tactically sound player. Who let's a multi-talented player like Niles who can play many positions on the pitch go?
The rate we are letting go our hitherto highly rated players is alarming. It does not make sense at all.
I don’t really rate this dude. He played in the central midfield last season, didn’t do much.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:50 pm I like the Lokonga signing. Didn't cost a lot of money 17 MP. A young guy with a lot of potential. Probably plays cup games and comes in as a sub to start out. But once he gets used to the pace of the Premier league. He will be a force.
He will be loaned out!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal selling Niles is the right thing to do. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal should make sure they include a sell on clause and first right of refusal in his deal.

I think Arsenal need 4 more signings.

Nevez 30MP
A backup GK that won't cost a lot. Maybe even a loan move.
Right back, maybe take Serginhno Dest on loan with option to buy. Can also bring in Muldur
A creative midfielder. Arsenal won't break the bank. Wouldn't mind another loan move for Odegard.

I don't think Arsenal have a lot of money to spend. Covid 19 has affected a lot of clubs. There isn't a lot of business going on apart from English clubs. I expect Arsenal to sell or loan out Willock, Niles, Nelson, Nketiah, Torrera, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Mavrapanos, Belerin, Chambers, Kolasinac to balance the books. They want to sell Willian but his wages and over eating will make it difficult.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

azuka wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:34 pm
Niles has all the skillsets to make it but I harbor the fear that he won't live up to expectations.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:37 pm Arsenal selling Niles is the right thing to do. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal should make sure they include a sell on clause and first right of refusal in his deal.

I think Arsenal need 4 more signings.

Nevez 30MP
A backup GK that won't cost a lot. Maybe even a loan move.
Right back, maybe take Serginhno Dest on loan with option to buy. Can also bring in Muldur
A creative midfielder. Arsenal won't break the bank. Wouldn't mind another loan move for Odegard.

I don't think Arsenal have a lot of money to spend. Covid 19 has affected a lot of clubs. There isn't a lot of business going on apart from English clubs. I expect Arsenal to sell or loan out Willock, Niles, Nelson, Nketiah, Torrera, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Mavrapanos, Belerin, Chambers, Kolasinac to balance the books. They want to sell Willian but his wages and over eating will make it difficult.
Red = Sell
Green = Loan

Nketiah should be sold as he is not EPL standard
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Buy

Neto loan with option to buy
Dest loan with option to buy
Odegard loan with option to buy
Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP

Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Guendouzi 1 MP loan fee and 10 MP mandatory option to buy
Mavrapanos 1 Mp loan fee and 5 MP manadotory option to buy
Belerin 3 MP loan fee 15 MP mandatory option to buy
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP

Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP

Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP

Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'

Ya really wanna spend 30 mill on Ruben Neves?
I’m lost 4 words
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP

Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP

Total reven 137MP

'
Thank God you are not the one running Arsenal. Or are you Edu and co in disguise?