The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Cristao II »

Will you guys now keep that member of yours who keeps trying to disturb us peaceful Spurs fans from coming on our thread? He keeps misyarning about curses like a rabble rouser.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:03 pm Rubbish make i go watch African cup of nations jare.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We are now officially iyawo. Dem don carry bride price come after painting the town red with a new one. :evil: :evil:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

FA Cup was your BnB.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 pm Will you guys now keep that member of yours who keeps trying to disturb us peaceful Spurs fans from coming on our thread? He keeps misyarning about curses like a rabble rouser.
I can only think of one person. Him self nor dey let Arsenal rest :taunt:

Na only dokinta fit solve im problem. :ohmy:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

balo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm FA Cup was your BnB.
Win some and lose some.....I guess.

The manner of the loss is just very annoying.

We were outplayed and out thought.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Nketiah should be allow to leave immediately.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I am glad we did not play liverpool during the week. if we had played them with this team , they would have disgraced up properly.

And I hope anyone who had the delusion that Lakonga was both ready and BETTER than Xhaka ..hmmmm good luck to those people.

I was rooting for Lakonga and asking why he was being bypassed but I withdraw my support fully now. He is not ready.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:14 pm Nketiah should be allow to leave immediately.
Why?

If I had a choice on who should leave from tonight's performance - Lokonga would top the list. As a defensive midfielder, I could not see his output.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:14 pm Nketiah should be allow to leave immediately.
Comedy. The other week “he should’ve been given more chances” according to some.

Tavares, haven’t witnessed such discombobulation since Paul McGrath’s guest appearance on Countdown after a by-the-barrel bender. Absolute nonsense.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:29 pm I am glad we did not play liverpool during the week. if we had played them with this team , they would have disgraced up properly.

And I hope anyone who had the delusion that Lakonga was both ready and BETTER than Xhaka ..hmmmm good luck to those people.

I was rooting for Lakonga and asking why he was being bypassed but I withdraw my support fully now. He is not ready.
He's a decent player who hasn't adjusted to the pace of the EPL!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Word's Xhaka is on Covid-19 lane - we're bare in M/F; Gotta do business very fast. In today's match, we looked clueless.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Tough loss but it’s the price you pay sometimes with wasted investments (I’m talking you Ben White and you Cedric) … should’ve paid the money to Brighton for Bissouma and kept Saliba.
Oh well we move on
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal fans base is so fickle. It will soon be Arteta out. I say let's hope for a top 6 finish. Then appoint a new manager in the summer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...did Arsenal lose players to Afcon?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

mcal wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:22 am ...did Arsenal lose players to Afcon?
Yes and No. Pierre-Emerick Oldmaneyang and Nicholas “Gervinho” Pepe. Does the latter meet the criteria to be considered such? Question.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

You also lost Thomas Partey and El Neny. Of those four, I felt Pepe would have been useful yesterday. You often need people who can cause chaos. The central midfielders may also have been useful but I suspect Arsenal lacked offensive penetration yesterday.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:05 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:03 pm Rubbish make i go watch African cup of nations jare.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We are now officially iyawo. Dem don carry bride price come after painting the town red with a new one. :evil: :evil:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:10 pm
balo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm FA Cup was your BnB.
Win some and lose some.....I guess.

The manner of the loss is just very annoying.

We were outplayed and out thought.
odiegwu :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:28 pm Mega performance by the team....we had citeh on the ropes
Just surprised that the ref didn't take the penalty himself.....what a corrupt lot of villains :curse:
mega performance against Nott forest? or na maggi performance? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

take am easy my brother :D
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I wonder how pissed off our own Piknic will be right now, while being distracted at major task at hand in Cameroon.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:16 pm Tough loss but it’s the price you pay sometimes with wasted investments (I’m talking you Ben White and you Cedric) … should’ve paid the money to Brighton for Bissouma and kept Saliba.
Oh well we move on
The Ben White issue is still something I can't wrap my head around. Do you pay 50m pounds for a CD simply because he can pass? Time and time again i have always considered him the weak point in Arteta's defensive line-up. This is not so obvious because Gab is always there to cover up for him.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:29 pm I am glad we did not play liverpool during the week. if we had played them with this team , they would have disgraced up properly.

Tell that to our Mr know it all.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.