The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:55 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:33 pm
azuka wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:55 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:49 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:23 pm Arsenal is no longer an attractive destination. I thought they said Dusan didn't want to move until summer that is why he is not accepting a move to Arsenal. I woke up this morning to read news about Dusan taking less money to join Juventus. I dont bleme him even I wouldn't join Arsenal and play for Arteta especially if I know I don't fit his system or his system will affect my production. Fans will then turn on me. The managger will then bench me and ruin my career. Players talk and also read social media. The guy did his research on Arsenal. He saw how the manager is handling Auba and Pepe and etc. He sees fan behavior on social media. Arsenal fans shouldn't get their hopes up. We aint going to get some one like Dusan at this time. What we should focus on is getting Kroenke to sell. Getting Arteta fired. But in the short term in terms of playing personal go and sign thje under the rader young talent that want an opportunity because it will be difficult to get established players.
By the time he is fired, the damage that Arteta will cost this club will take decades and billions to repair.
Chief I’m not an Arteta fan by any stretch but the players who have been sidelined aside from Young Guendo, can you make an argument for them?

Ozil was bounced five years too late, or is it Papa Greek or even Auba who I’m a big fan of. Let’s face it these dudes contributed to their own demise.
Now where I take issue with the little man is the long rope he keeps giving to an absolute team parasite like Xhaka who has done more to negatively impact the team on the field than all the other players combined … Guendo will likely be on the first or second All Lique 1 team of the year by the time this season is over and can we see any coming back for Saliba with 50 million spent on overrated Ben White …

‘Teta must be a big time con man in person to earn this kinda loyalty in some quarters cuz his vision, behavior and subsequent results leave so much to be desired
Guendouzi, Pepe, Saliba, Maitland-Niles, Auba and even Torreira. That is much talent right there!. It is not only that he couldnt get the best out them but, how he managed the situations and players has been scandalous.

Conman! That is the word that describes Arteta the best. His M.O follows the script of a conman to the letter: he manufactures a problem out of minimal friction; starts wasting time and resources trying to fix "the problem"; gullible fans give him credit for "solving the problem"; looks for the next problem; the cycle continues.
That should tell you all you need to know Arteta. And let's think about this.
Arteta on arrival with the players he met on ground, he was able to deploy various tactics and beat teams like Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool. That match against Man U at the Emirates must be the highlight of his Arsenal career so far.
But since he embarked on his dismantling journey, we have been at best 3rd best whenever we played any of these teams. Suffering many ignominous defeats. If that doesn't tell you something about Arteta i doubt anything will.

I gave up on Arteta at the beginning of last season. How can you send out a player(Saliba/Mavro) on loan without giving them a chance to proof themselves at least in a competitive match.

I hope soon the owners of Arsenal will wake up to the fact that throwing money around to buy players isn't the solution. The core of the problem is Arteta. So sad that i so much believed in him.
E tu Azuka … Tell us how ya really feel about ya one time Generational Coach.
That’s a really damning indictment.
At this point I’m a little ambivalent about the gaffer.
I think he needs some wise heads to guide him.
I think he desperately wants to prove things and his ego and emotions get the best of him.
It’s not an Anti Basque thing but maybe it’s a matter of nurture cuz we are all in some ways a product of our environment… he seems to be the dude who takes things so personally and can’t let certain things go ..: and that’s not a good trait for modern management
I gave up on him less than a year into his reign. But then people thought it was because of his treatment of Ozil. Glad that it has now been proven not to be the case.
I’ll say one thing though … the hierarchy at Arsenal have the patience of Job or maybe it’s a case of low ambitions …
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:20 pm
azuka wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:55 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:33 pm
azuka wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:55 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:49 pm

By the time he is fired, the damage that Arteta will cost this club will take decades and billions to repair.
Chief I’m not an Arteta fan by any stretch but the players who have been sidelined aside from Young Guendo, can you make an argument for them?

Ozil was bounced five years too late, or is it Papa Greek or even Auba who I’m a big fan of. Let’s face it these dudes contributed to their own demise.
Now where I take issue with the little man is the long rope he keeps giving to an absolute team parasite like Xhaka who has done more to negatively impact the team on the field than all the other players combined … Guendo will likely be on the first or second All Lique 1 team of the year by the time this season is over and can we see any coming back for Saliba with 50 million spent on overrated Ben White …

‘Teta must be a big time con man in person to earn this kinda loyalty in some quarters cuz his vision, behavior and subsequent results leave so much to be desired
Guendouzi, Pepe, Saliba, Maitland-Niles, Auba and even Torreira. That is much talent right there!. It is not only that he couldnt get the best out them but, how he managed the situations and players has been scandalous.

Conman! That is the word that describes Arteta the best. His M.O follows the script of a conman to the letter: he manufactures a problem out of minimal friction; starts wasting time and resources trying to fix "the problem"; gullible fans give him credit for "solving the problem"; looks for the next problem; the cycle continues.
That should tell you all you need to know Arteta. And let's think about this.
Arteta on arrival with the players he met on ground, he was able to deploy various tactics and beat teams like Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool. That match against Man U at the Emirates must be the highlight of his Arsenal career so far.
But since he embarked on his dismantling journey, we have been at best 3rd best whenever we played any of these teams. Suffering many ignominous defeats. If that doesn't tell you something about Arteta i doubt anything will.

I gave up on Arteta at the beginning of last season. How can you send out a player(Saliba/Mavro) on loan without giving them a chance to proof themselves at least in a competitive match.

I hope soon the owners of Arsenal will wake up to the fact that throwing money around to buy players isn't the solution. The core of the problem is Arteta. So sad that i so much believed in him.
E tu Azuka … Tell us how ya really feel about ya one time Generational Coach.
That’s a really damning indictment.
At this point I’m a little ambivalent about the gaffer.
I think he needs some wise heads to guide him.
I think he desperately wants to prove things and his ego and emotions get the best of him.
It’s not an Anti Basque thing but maybe it’s a matter of nurture cuz we are all in some ways a product of our environment… he seems to be the dude who takes things so personally and can’t let certain things go ..: and that’s not a good trait for modern management
I gave up on him less than a year into his reign. But then people thought it was because of his treatment of Ozil. Glad that it has now been proven not to be the case.
I’ll say one thing though … the hierarchy at Arsenal have the patience of Job or maybe it’s a case of low ambitions …
I think it is a case of being swayed by the "TALK" rather than the "WALK".
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DUSAN VLAHOVIC! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:40 pm The being said I really hope we can get Wynaldum on loan as the rumors keep saying
Thats nice... :D :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:40 pm DUSAN VLAHOVIC! :D
But this is not a Juve thread abi ? You dey mock us :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:42 pm
He hasnt signed for Juve yet. he can still sign for Arsenal :D
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:57 pm

he will sign for Juve and if he is smart will play for a move to Bayern in 3 years maybe by then iron man (lewa) go don retire . If I dey advise am thats his career plan.

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:10 pm

he will sign for Juve and if he is smart will play for a move to Bayern in 3 years maybe by then iron man (lewa) go don retire . If I dey advise am thats his career plan.
BRO, lets keep hope alive! Dont forget what happened with Xhaka? When we thought he was out? They pulled him back in! :D
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Can anyone really advise Victor Osimhen to pack his bags for the Emirates for an opportunity to play for the Red and Whites under Arteta?

These January rumors are outta control
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

After you don put curse for Arsenal,which rightful thinking player go sign for Arsenal?
Bro please no allow dirty spurs and Manu make top 4 over beloved
.Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:56 pm Can anyone really advise Victor Osimhen to pack his bags for the Emirates for an opportunity to play for the Red and Whites under Arteta?

Ifna your pikin you go ask am make e come play under Arteta ?Only way he should come is when big money is involve go home with 250k a week
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen should make the move. He is young enough and versatile enough to survive Arteta. I also really don't like Napoli.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Calum Chambers off to Aston Villa.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

#Siddonlookmodeactivated
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kajifu wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:29 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:56 pm Can anyone really advise Victor Osimhen to pack his bags for the Emirates for an opportunity to play for the Red and Whites under Arteta?

Ifna your pikin you go ask am make e come play under Arteta ?Only way he should come is when big money is involve go home with 250k a week
Sorry Bruv didn’t really get yer flow.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:36 pm Calum Chambers off to Aston Villa.

#Siddonlookmodeactivated
Dunno what took him so long.
Why would you idle away a short career
being permanently stuck on the bench.
Wonder how much he cost Villa.
We’ve been struggling making money on players
lately aside from conning Everton and Newcastle
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Arsenal go put money on Jonathan David right now. What a goal for Canada, superb composure and finishing. :clap: :clap:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 pm

#Siddonlookmodeactivated
He was let go for free
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:49 am Arsenal go put money on Jonathan David right now. What a goal for Canada, superb composure and finishing. :clap: :clap:
if you were David, will you make such a huge step down in your career?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

kajifu wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:15 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 pm

#Siddonlookmodeactivated
He was let go for free
That's another home-grown player gone. Add to to Niles and you realise what a mess arsenal is in right now. As it is i doubt if Arsenal will be able to meet it's quota of home grown players to be registered.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This still doesn't make sense to me. Is it that Arsenal want to postpone their remaining games?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Seems he was going tp be out of contract later in the year and would have still left for free - it was better for all that he left now because Arteta was not going to play him.

#Siddonlookmodeactivated
[/quote]

[/quote]

He was let go for free
[/quote]

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal don't really care about winning trophies or finishing 4th. The fans are just givning themselves uneccessary headache. The only thing they care about is making money. But to make matters worse even the limited es they are spending is been wasted. Lets look at their transfer business.

Ben White 50 MP. Do we really need him at that price?. We had Saliba. Could also get a player like Gabriel for 27MP.
Pepe 72 MP, do we really need a winger at that price?when we had other needs. Pepe was a luxury signing for a team that had many needs. Arsenal should have addressed the pressing needs before signing Pepe.

Now they want to sign Turner that will arrive in June. They will keep Leno until the end of the season.
They refused to sell Chambers and Nketiah last season when their values was higher. NOw they are giving Chambers away for nothing. They are also refusing to sell Nketiah to Newcastle.

Lacazette and Nketiah contract expire in less than 6 months.

They have frozen out Aubameyang from the team over been late. Barcelona, Juve alll want Auba, but Arsenal is refusing because they want them to pick up his 350K wage bill. So they refuse to play him and then they refuse to let him go, . They have essentially benched Pepe. They refuse to play Salbia, sent him out on loan. Mavrapanos is wanted by Bayern Munich. The same guy that wIt

It is a mess.

Now they are trying the same old tactics of pretending to be after a player when they had no interest. It was obvious Dusan was not interested in Arsenal. The same thing happened with Locatelli. But they kept on pretending by making a bid when they know the player was not interested. They have done this many times over the years. Arsenal fans keep falling for their tricks. The other popular one is we have young core or building a young core. How many times have we seen this over the last 15 years.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ohenhen, do not believe every rumour you read in the media. At least give your club some credit. Noone makes a stupid decision based on the information they have at this level - no one. There is something they know which makes this reasonable.