The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:32 am https://amp.marca.com/en/football/arsen ... b45ae.html

Arsene Wenger finally admits he stayed @Arsenal too long. How long did it take this man to realize this?
Dude was getting paid and he never come with terms that its time to give up,he was selfish,he could have beg PV4 to work with him and hand him the job leave like 3 years before he was force out
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:32 am https://amp.marca.com/en/football/arsen ... b45ae.html

Arsene Wenger finally admits he stayed @Arsenal too long. How long did it take this man to realize this?
Legend. Absolute Legend!! I am so proud that I named my only son after this great man.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:38 am

Legend. Absolute Legend!! I am so proud that I named my only son after this great man.
Damn.
For real?
Well don’t really rate the guy but
I respect yer love for the man.
But at least he admits now that he
overstayed his welcome.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

David Dein retold a brilliant story on
@livenowglobal
’s livestream!Down pointing backhand index

Dein: “Can you say something in English?”

Vieira: “Yes Mr Dein”

Dein: “What can you say?”

Vieira: “Tottenham are sh*t”

Dein: “Who taught you that?”

Vieira: “Ray Parlour”

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:55 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:45 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:11 pm I sincerely hope the manner of the win does not come back to bite us in the behind. You know what they say about what goes round, comes round.
Pele cchinukw what was the manner of the win?Please elaborate.
They should have waited for the player who was injured. No?

I'll take a scrapy win but if it happens to be us wearing Watford's shoes we as fans can have no complaints if an opposing teams goes on to score and win in like manner.

Please listen to Arteta's post match statment.

lol but in our game against dirty spuds - when Son scored where was TP ? On the floor in pain yet the media and no made noise ..na waya.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:58 am

Dude was getting paid and he never come with terms that its time to give up,he was selfish,he could have beg PV4 to work with him and hand him the job leave like 3 years before he was force out

lol You dislike the man so much it clouds your memory that Wenger left in 2018...

Ljunberg was a youth coach in 2016
Henry was a youth coach in 2015 ( he left when this wenger asked him to chose between full time pundit work and coaching and went on to take the job as belgium asst coach in 2016 ....
PV was youth coach in city and took the job of NYC in 2016

So please tell us how what you said above would have worked out ?

I am just bugging you o no need to explain to each his own :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Damn.
For real?
overstayed his welcome.
My guy, on this one, me and you will never see eye-to-eye. The man, the person Arsene Wenger is an absolute hero to me and it is not even about Arsenal.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:30 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Damn.
For real?
overstayed his welcome.
My guy, on this one, me and you will never see eye-to-eye. The man, the person Arsene Wenger is an absolute hero to me and it is not even about Arsenal.
Nah we won’t disagree on him.
I’ll accept yer point of view.
Maybe I was still too young in his hey day
to really see what he did.
The Arsenal I came 2 know when I came of age
was a team under a fidgety old man who
Wasted so many opportunities cuz he
could never be decisive or bold.

All good, I honor yer respect for the guy.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:17 pm
cchinukw wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:55 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:45 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:11 pm I sincerely hope the manner of the win does not come back to bite us in the behind. You know what they say about what goes round, comes round.
Pele cchinukw what was the manner of the win?Please elaborate.
They should have waited for the player who was injured. No?

I'll take a scrapy win but if it happens to be us wearing Watford's shoes we as fans can have no complaints if an opposing teams goes on to score and win in like manner.

Please listen to Arteta's post match statment.

lol but in our game against dirty spuds - when Son scored where was TP ? On the floor in pain yet the media and no made noise ..na waya.
You dey mind him. Watford players that were falling allover the whole place.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Fenerbache President to Messy:

“Ozil wants to play more. From now on, he needs to focus on his game and keep his commercial interests out of it. He needs to think about contributing to Fenerbahce.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s Emery’s Fault :sneaky: :sneaky:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Liverpool having injury problems. Mane, Firmino and Henderson are out. Oportunity for Arseanl to atleast get a draw. Woud setup to stop Salah. Tavarez is not a good defender. Will have to seat this one out. Would go with 3-5-2. The goal is to get a draw and maybe counter and get a 1-0 win.

--------------------------------------------------------------Ramsdale-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------Hiro----------------------------------White----------------------------Gabriel--------------------------------

Niles---------------------------------Sambi-------------------------Partey---------------------------------Thierney------------------

---------------------Saka----------------------------------------------------------------Smith Rowe----------------

--------------------------------------------------Lacazette-------------------------------------------------------------\\L

Need hold up play for this game.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

So I guess it’s no longer the dirty little secret.
But it seems neither Arsenal or Switzerland
miss the Clunky,
slow midfielder that is currently out with injury.
Just noting a FACT!
Hope Arteta and the fan boys take note.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Gabon lost today to Egypt without Auba in the lineup .

Anyone know what's what with Auba ?

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:09 am Liverpool having injury problems. Mane, Firmino and Henderson are out. Oportunity for Arseanl to atleast get a draw. Woud setup to stop Salah. Tavarez is not a good defender. Will have to seat this one out. Would go with 3-5-2. The goal is to get a draw and maybe counter and get a 1-0 win.

--------------------------------------------------------------Ramsdale-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------Hiro----------------------------------White----------------------------Gabriel--------------------------------

Niles---------------------------------Sambi-------------------------Partey---------------------------------Thierney------------------

---------------------Saka----------------------------------------------------------------Smith Rowe----------------

--------------------------------------------------Lacazette-------------------------------------------------------------\\L

Dude we should go there to win ,you go there with the mind to draw you go open nyash,Liverpool owe us a beat down in their home under Klopp and this is the best time to do that.
We can beat them and Thierney that has not play for almost a month you want to start him for his first game after coming back injury against this Liverpool side?
You know Arteta will not bench Auba you know that,please redo this line up again.
Thanks
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nah I will take a draw at Anfield
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:59 pm Nah I will take a draw at Anfield
Bad news we have Auba and Partey injury
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

I dey shake o.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 pm Gabon lost today to Egypt without Auba in the lineup .

Anyone know what's what with Auba ?
Source https://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk

Arsenal have question marks over the fitness of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after he returned from international duty early following an injury scare.

Liverpool have been handed a major boost ahead of this weekend's visit of Arsenal after

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 am I dey shake o.
Me tooo ooooh
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

One thing I noticed is Tavares seems to be a better option than Tierney. He brings a physicality that Tierney cannot match. I think he is the guy who can stick with Salah
kajifu wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:11 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:09 am Liverpool having injury problems. Mane, Firmino and Henderson are out. Oportunity for Arseanl to atleast get a draw. Woud setup to stop Salah. Tavarez is not a good defender. Will have to seat this one out. Would go with 3-5-2. The goal is to get a draw and maybe counter and get a 1-0 win.

Dude we should go there to win ,you go there with the mind to draw you go open nyash,Liverpool owe us a beat down in their home under Klopp and this is the best time to do that.
We can beat them and Thierney that has not play for almost a month you want to start him for his first game after coming back injury against this Liverpool side?
You know Arteta will not bench Auba you know that,please redo this line up again.
Thanks
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal folks please come on out. Don’t hide behind the couch.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Per Globero ...win or win( lose ) its Arsenal for life...

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Saka needs to be sharper. Running like he has a lot on his mind