The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need a better manager. If you can't get your team ready for a game like this. You are not qualified to manage Arsenal. And they gave him a new deal. Newcastle is going to spend a lot of cash next season.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

game set match
europa and no big player come to arsenal be that .. piss poor. just so so piss poor.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:41 pm Newcastle need better strikers.

Martinelli must always take 4 touches arghhhhhhh
They seem to be doing fine with the ones they have :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

And with that Chelsea clinch a Champions league spot. Thanks.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Disappointing

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They gave Arteta a 3 year extension. We have to force Kroenke out. Bad management is destroying Arsenal.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is no guarantee Arsenal will beat Everton next season. Arteta is not the solution. What is his buyout?

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ejikemoh has declared.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

toyin133 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:44 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:41 pm Newcastle need better strikers.

Martinelli must always take 4 touches arghhhhhhh
They seem to be doing fine with the ones they have :D
Naaa they needed to smash Arsenal 7 zip if they had a better striker. Arteta , Arsenal owners and delushional arsenal fans needed that smashing.

Weekend we blamed red card - I wan see who we go blame today :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm There is no guarantee Arsenal will beat Everton next season. Arteta is not the solution. What is his buyout?
I beg o. Don't send another man into the unemployment. We all love Arteta. He is the best manager ARSEnal has ever had. He should be given an extra 5 years on top of the extension he signed.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On the jovial side, Nicholas Pepe’s cameo was arguably the sh*ttest 10 or so minutes in the history of football. In its entirety. Absolute dog sh*t.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Where is the road to ARTV? Anyone?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm There is no guarantee Arsenal will beat Everton next season. Arteta is not the solution. What is his buyout?
Beat Everton ? What does that have to do with anything ?

Are you really really thinking Spurs will lose to Norwich ? Bro you need to stop these ya ...( make i no talk wetin come my mind :taunt: ) type of yarns abeg

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:57 pm On the jovial side, Nicholas Pepe’s cameo was arguably the sh*ttest 10 or so minutes in the history of football. In its entirety. Absolute dog sh*t.
I am telling you ! it was like Arteta take that ..I am not going to save you after throwing me under the bus..I am going to sink your #$% more :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He will be dashed out sef at this rate.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:19 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:44 pm We will get smacked in this game. na just a matter of time.

We still dey london , we never reach newcastle. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
As you said, it was only a matter of time. One can see it coming slow motion, but can’t do jack about it…
Na that kind no dey pain person..even stevie wonder saw this coming. :lol:

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:59 pm
Coach wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:57 pm On the jovial side, Nicholas Pepe’s cameo was arguably the sh*ttest 10 or so minutes in the history of football. In its entirety. Absolute dog sh*t.
I am telling you ! it was like Arteta take that ..I am not going to save you after throwing me under the bus..I am going to sink your #$% more :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Save what? Pepe couldn’t save urine in a bladder with benign prostatic hypertrophy. Rid your eyes of the rose tinted Afrocentrism. Pepe is absolute garbage. A lazy eyed Max Gradel.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:59 pm

Save what? Pepe couldn’t even save urine with benign prostatic hypertrophy. Rid your eyes of the rose tinted Afrocentrism. Pepe is absolute garbage. A lazy eyed Max Gradel.
Na you they miss the point good or bad - Arteta sent he and laca on rescue mission they both created nothing but Laca fougt and get yellow sef...Pepe was intentionally NOT playing ran half the pitch to retrieve ball and then kicked it out !!

Ran 1/4 pitch with another ball and passed to opponent !! its was pure comedy !

...Socrates
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:33 pm We’re playing so soft in this game so far…

Kids that have played too many games. We need more experience in key areas but we are going to buy more kids again this summer sadly.

Oh shoot Tomiyasu is out again !!
LMAO. What kids played too many games? Did I miss Arsenal finishing 3rd in their CL group and reaching finals of Europa League? Oh, that was Rangers from Scotland. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:58 pm

Are you really really thinking Spurs will lose to Norwich ? Bro you need to stop these ya ...( make i no talk wetin come my mind :taunt: ) type of yarns abeg
Ol boy Tottenham fit lose to any team. We have done it before several times. I am not saying nada until that day. I can't bet my house on those people.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:55 pm Ejikemoh has declared.
Ecoachiemo Ejiofor, humiliated by Howe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:08 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:33 pm We’re playing so soft in this game so far…

Kids that have played too many games. We need more experience in key areas but we are going to buy more kids again this summer sadly.

Oh shoot Tomiyasu is out again !!
LMAO. What kids played too many games? Did I miss Arsenal finishing 3rd in their CL group and reaching finals of Europa League? Oh, that was Rangers from Scotland. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Many years ago, I made Arsenal fans a promise! Would you guys like me to withdraw my curse? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:58 pm

Ol boy Tottenham fit lose to any team. We have done it before several times. I am not saying nada until that day. I can't bet my house on those people.
Not with Son looking to win the golden boot against the worst team in England. Even if Spurs tried to throw it away, it is not possible.