The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:13 pm
Gooner1 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:23 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:54 pm The brightest light of the preseason has been Sambi …
Hope Arteta doesn’t ruin him by playing the likes of Xhaka and El Neny ahead of him. There is a very ceiling in that player even though it’s early days.

Watched the highlights of Azeez scoring again in another friendly match. I’d sooner work Sambi and Azeez around Partey, whenever he gets fit. Seen enough of El Neny and Xhaka
never going to happen dude....Arteta is screwed...thing is, he doesn't know it yet

Really dunno wassup with that short guy.
It’s like he really has no clue despite all the evidence
to do exactly opposite what he’s doing.
All he does is talk talk talk talk and talking bullsh!t. Did he not promise a "ruthless overhaul" at the end of last season? He keeps using these big words, catch phrases and slogans to make gullible fans believe that he knows what he is doing, when in reality he is an empty vessel.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arteta-say ... 6eg4mv0hvg
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:54 pm The brightest light of the preseason has been Sambi …
Hope Arteta doesn’t ruin him by playing the likes of Xhaka and El Neny ahead of him. There is a very ceiling in that player even though it’s early days.

Watched the highlights of Azeez scoring again in another friendly match. I’d sooner work Sambi and Azeez around Partey, whenever he gets fit. Seen enough of El Neny and Xhaka
never going to happen dude....Arteta is screwed...thing is, he doesn't know it yet

All he does is talk talk talk talk and talking bullsh!t. Did he not promise a "ruthless overhaul" at the end of last season? He keeps using these big words, catch phrases and slogans to make gullible fans believe that he knows what he is doing, when in reality he is an empty vessel.

The noisy empty vessels are the ones spamming this forum with heightened expectations. If Arteta "promised" a "ruthless overhaul," anybody that thinks should know that Arteta is an employee and does not control the money. He can only submit the names of his desired targets, and the owners of the money will decide who to spend their money on.

Having said that, I have not seen anywhere that Arteta promised a 'ruthless overhaul'. That article alluded to him indicating that an overhaul is needed, and it needs to be ruthless. He did not make any promises there, and I know he's smart enough not to.

Typical of Arsenal fans to cry over everything. I'm waiting on the season to start, and backing the manager and the team. Let the crying and spamming continue.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm you sabi find trouble o. But make I pile on yab dem join

Not only say dem sabi cry , they cry over decisions that are in the past , then they cry over the present then they cry over the future they have no clue or control about.

Awon cry cry babies.

[/quote]

The noisy empty vessels are the ones spamming this forum with heightened expectations. If Arteta "promised" a "ruthless overhaul," anybody that thinks should know that Arteta is an employee and does not control the money. He can only submit the names of his desired targets, and the owners of the money will decide who to spend their money on.

Having said that, I have not seen anywhere that Arteta promised a 'ruthless overhaul'. That article alluded to him indicating that an overhaul is needed, and it needs to be ruthless. He did not make any promises there, and I know he's smart enough not to.

Typical of Arsenal fans to cry over everything. I'm waiting on the season to start, and backing the manager and the team. Let the crying and spamming continue.
[/quote]
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:11 pm
azuka wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:28 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:33 pm Azuka,
What dya makwnof this?
Your boy ‘Haka is back in training @London Cooney
And there R rumors of a contract extension :laugh:
This better be some major league posturing.
Surely this man is not gonna wear the cannon on his chest ever again please …
Honestly I am lost for thought on the club at the moment. I have adopted a siddonlook mode oo. Just tired.
Chief I really want ya boy Mikel 2 do well 4 the sake of Arsenal, but lord have mercy, his decisions and directions make absolutely no sense. The club is a true shambles at the moment.

When I remember that he offered Mustafi an extension which he thankfully rejected, and notice this same player is still out of a job. Or how he refused money for Maitland-Niles last season or 20 mill plus for Xhaka from Berlin …

The way he ostracized Guendo and we saw a potentially £45 mill player under Emery now reduced to a journey man in Marseille. I could add little LUCAS Torreira to the mix and the less said about his letting Emi Martinez to go to Villa the better.

We have now missed out on Europe for the first time in ages and are still searching for an identity and direction. These are really dark times but at least we are not as bad as our neighbors down the road :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

I will be shocked if the fans allow him to survive past Christmas barring an amazing turnaround. Sadly it seems he doesn’t notice how close to the brink he is.
I still believe Arteta will turn out to be a great coach. But it's might not be in Arsenal. And for his to reach such heights, he needs to get assistants that will look him in the eye and say "no". I feel no one in his crew is bold enough to do that today in my opinion. He also needs to rejig his technical crew. The goalkeeping issue is an episode that leaves a bad sore in the mouth.

That said, he made many bad calls for my liking. If i own Arsenal, i would have fired him at the end of last season. The main issue today with Arteta is that he seems clueless on how to build a team. Today Arsenal under Arteta is making the same mistakes that Chelsea made with KDB, Lukaku and others. Unfortunately Arsenal does not have that bottomless pocket behave like Chelsea.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal CE spamming football club. You people have no excuses of not winning the league. You have no continental engagement
SuperEagles

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Cally wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:28 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Fab Romano: “Granit Xhaka new contract with Arsenal will be until June 2025 with an increased salary, confirmed and completed.”

All I can do is laugh and emotionally divest myself from this club.
Good news is that every coach that has played him has been fired.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 pm Fab Romano: “Granit Xhaka new contract with Arsenal will be until June 2025 with an increased salary, confirmed and completed.”

All I can do is laugh and emotionally divest myself from this club.
Good news is that every coach that has played him has been fired.

come on Granit!!! Take them to the cleaners! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The man do yanga small, wayo small and yen yen for yonda and they give him a pay rise!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:59 am
amafolas wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:45 pm Why are we extending Xhaka and raising his salary. We can't get anyone to buy him at current wages. Why are we increasing his wages. We should be negotiating a wage cut with the man, if he wants to extend.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Xhaka doesnt want to stay! Your club is the one BEGGING HIM TO STAY!

If he accepts your begging, best believe that you will make him an "Aubamayang-like offer." You know, the type you offered to Flamini and Ozil, after begging them to stay and then the downed their tools afterwards, like Aubamayang! :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Just like I said above ^^^ :D

If Granit stay, I expect him to down his tools once the season starts and Arsenal fans to turn on him with vitriol by November :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of us know, others are just begging for knowledge :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

8 pages already all for no continental football kai ..assanal CE spammers wadoooo oooooo
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So...... the rumour is that Saliba and his reps have come out to confirm that SALIBA asked for the loan move against Arsenal's wish for him to stay in london abi ? So the all knowing toxic fans that came here to spew nonsense about Arteta about his "handling" of Saliba .....will you come back and be gracious and apologize to Arteta :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I am sure not , they will find extra ways to twist and turn and lie their caustic mouths into another path !!

Awon olodo ...shio :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:07 pm So...... the rumour is that Saliba and his reps have come out to confirm that SALIBA asked for the loan move against Arsenal's wish for him to stay in london abi ? So the all knowing toxic fans that came here to spew nonsense about Arteta about his "handling" of Saliba .....will you come back and be gracious and apologize to Arteta :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I am sure not , they will find extra ways to twist and turn and lie their caustic mouths into another path !!

Twist it as you wish to please your fantasy. Still doesn't change the fact that Arteta, for whatever reason, didn't want Saliba at Arsenal for the 2021/22 season
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:07 pm So...... the rumour is that Saliba and his reps have come out to confirm that SALIBA asked for the loan move against Arsenal's wish for him to stay in london abi ? So the all knowing toxic fans that came here to spew nonsense about Arteta about his "handling" of Saliba .....will you come back and be gracious and apologize to Arteta :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Twist it as you wish to please your fantasy. Still doesn't change the fact that Arteta, for whatever reason, didn't want Saliba at Arsenal for the 2021/22 season
Hogwash my fantasy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: na me get arsenal ?

...Socrates
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Stop typing rubbish mate...we can all read the statement he made
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Gooner1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Stop typing rubbish mate...we can all read the statement he made

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Honestly Bruv,
I’ve found the key to happiness on this site is to simply
Ignore the 1diots. :sneaky: :sneaky: despite how hard that
can be at times.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ahh the toxic fans who can never see any good of their team are coming out ... when they are caught in lies then you are saying rubbish, when they have no response to questions they become abusive.

The key to peace on the Arsenal thread if for you folks to go find and support a perfect team. let enjoy our flawed Arsenal ( and your response will be that we have no ambition ..sigh .....)

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Auba really need to up his game this season. Guy is a liability now hoping for the best from him.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:51 pm Auba really need to up his game this season. Guy is a liability now hoping for the best from him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: up game for what? what is he playing for? person wey done pocket e 300k per week? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:51 pm Auba really need to up his game this season. Guy is a liability now hoping for the best from him.
He has been horrendous.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Watching Elneny, one wonders...0-1
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

the worst team in London