The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:22 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm New castle is going to be a problem. Rumored bid of 50 MP for Thierney. I won't be against it. The guy is injury prone. Use the money to sign a replacement.

Looks like Napoli is using Arsenal to drive up the price for Osimhen. They have leaked a rumored meeting with Arsenal. Man Utd is also interested. Expect New castle to be a problem here too.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 50mP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I can understand why you're laughing but have you considered inflation? May not be far off and actually what you'd get for a player who is injury prone.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:52 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:22 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm New castle is going to be a problem. Rumored bid of 50 MP for Thierney. I won't be against it. The guy is injury prone. Use the money to sign a replacement.

Looks like Napoli is using Arsenal to drive up the price for Osimhen. They have leaked a rumored meeting with Arsenal. Man Utd is also interested. Expect New castle to be a problem here too.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 50mP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I can understand why you're laughing but have you considered inflation? May not be far off and actually what you'd get for a player who is injury prone.
I dont work for newcastle, so clearly i dont have knowledge. But Newcastle is discussing with Atleti for Lodi-- i think Atleti quoted 30m euros. They have been negotiating for months. Then their other choice is Targatt, for whom they have a 15mP fee agreed in the loan to buy agreement.

I am quite intrigued as to why people believe Newcastle want to pay 50mP for an average left back, who is injury prone. Giving:

1. the above Lodi and Targatt choices and prices; and
2. Newcastles transfer strategy in January, where they went to lower cost.

Anyway.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Newcastle manager likes KT. When healthy KT is not average. He is probably Arsenal Captain and he starts for Scotland. His problem is injuries. Arsenal must sell quickly even if the price is like 30MP. Bit that 50Mp price tag is believable. British tax. Ben White was a 50Mp player. McGwire went for 80MP.
Her
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

We sabi make ourselves happy sha for Arsenal ! Newcastle ko Oldcastle ni ..No one will pay 50M for Thierney abeg. Lets stop spamming our thread with unrealistic tory.

Anyway sha El Neny don re-sign o , I hope he will not do us an Auba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and then the cursing will start ...

Must say the guy played for this contract 100 % . The last games he played he was all over the pitch and actually making FORWARD passes !!

El Neny and forward passes in the same sentence na new revelation to me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:14 pm We sabi make ourselves happy sha for Arsenal ! Newcastle ko Oldcastle ni ..No one will pay 50M for Thierney abeg. Lets stop spamming our thread with unrealistic tory.

Anyway sha El Neny don re-sign o , I hope he will not do us an Auba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and then the cursing will start ...

Must say the guy played for this contract 100 % . The last games he played he was all over the pitch and actually making FORWARD passes !!

El Neny and forward passes in the same sentence na new revelation to me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Not surprising. Like Pep, Arteta appears to value players that keep their heads down and get on with it.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:14 pm We sabi make ourselves happy sha for Arsenal ! Newcastle ko Oldcastle ni ..No one will pay 50M for Thierney abeg. Lets stop spamming our thread with unrealistic tory.

Una no dey learn lesson. Remember when Flamini 419 una? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am hearing a lot about Cuffy been promoted to the first team to backup Tomoiyasu and they may keep Niles to provide cover if they sell Cedric.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:55 pm Newcastle manager likes KT. When healthy KT is not average. He is probably Arsenal Captain and he starts for Scotland. His problem is injuries. Arsenal must sell quickly even if the price is like 30MP. Bit that 50Mp price tag is believable. British tax. Ben White was a 50Mp player. McGwire went for 80MP.
Her
Please provide an audio or article for this. Thanks

As you can see, it seems Newcastle has bought Henderson from United for 20mP. Like I said, they may be billionaires, but their transfers so far shows a team that does not want to spend significant amount for one player. but good luck on your 50 mP left back :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nketiah apparently about to sign a new 5 year deal. I hope it is not huge money so that it will be easy to move him on if it doesnt work out.

Arsenal still need 2 more strikers. Can't go into next season with Nketiah as your primary backup. That would be bad.

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nketiah to earn 100 grand a week.......what has happened to this club :boo: :boo:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Y'all sure Maitland Niles wants to come back to your club. He is now bearing the title, European Champion on his CV.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gooner1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:16 pm Nketiah to earn 100 grandat a week.......what has happened to this club :boo: :boo:
Shouldn't be on anything higher than 35K per week, That is bad news for Arsenal if that is true. He will never leave because no one else will pay him that amount in wages.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:33 pm
Gooner1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:16 pm Nketiah to earn 100 grandat a week.......what has happened to this club :boo: :boo:
Shouldn't be on anything higher than 35K per week, That is bad news for Arsenal if that is true. He will never leave because no one else will pay him that amount in wages.
Mugu don pay be that !!

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:16 pm Nketiah to earn 100 grand a week.......what has happened to this club :boo: :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Well this is clearly going to be your first choice striker next season. No one is paying someone 100k to be a back up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:19 pm Y'all sure Maitland Niles wants to come back to your club. He is now bearing the title, European Champion on his CV.
LOL. That one is NOT coming back to Arsenal and that is because he is NOT good enough to play for Arsenal. Roma quickly realized he was crap and they are sending him back and Arsenal will exit him
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:03 pm
Cristao II wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:19 pm Y'all sure Maitland Niles wants to come back to your club. He is now bearing the title, European Champion on his CV.
LOL. That one is NOT coming back to Arsenal and that is because he is NOT good enough to play for Arsenal. Roma quickly realized he was crap and they are sending him back and Arsenal will exit him
BTW danfo I have been wanting to ask. Which EPL team do you support?

Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:31 am Elneny signs a new deal until 2023 with option for a further extension. I like the signing. Good squad player. 4th or 5th choice
I don't know who his agent is but, this looks like a bad career and financial decision for Elneny.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal linked to Morata for 25MP. That would be a bad signing. The guy has never scored more than 15 league goals in a season. If they make that move. It will confirm to me that the owners are not interested in winning anything. Saka is better off making the move now to Man city or another club with ambition.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: Arsenal will be linked here and there with strikers and end up buying a " 20 year old Wellington from Brazil " he will be hailed as the new "Sadio Mane" and then go on to be dashed out on loan after signing ..

Best believe we are going into next season with 3 strikers ...Nketiah, Balogun and a new "kid"...

Oh the con of fans ...

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

A big hell no to Alvaro Morata. The last thing we need is another striker that is not clinical.
Osimhen should only choose Arsenal if they offer him 250k a week in wages. If not he should stay at Napoli and play CL football.

Rumored fee of 21 MP agreed for Hickey. Who can play left back or right back. Tavares is probably going out on loan.

Juve and Barca want Gabriel.
Newcastle want Saliba.

No one is untouchable in my opinion if the price is right.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Probable depth as of today.

GK- Ramsdale, Turner, Okonkwo
RB- Tomiyasu, Cuffy, Swansen
LB- KT, Hickey, Hutchinson
CB- Gabriel, Saliba, White, Holding
CM-. Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, Elneny
AM- Odegard, Smith Rowe
FW- Saka, Martineli, Nkettiah, Marquinhnos

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

A few youngsters I hope can make the step up to the first team.

lino de Souza LB
Cuffy RB
Swansen RB
Patino CM
Francis CM
Hutchinson AM
Marquinhnos AM
Balogun FW

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I thought you guys said Conte won't return to Spurs for next season :P?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!