The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by wanaj0 »

txj wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:43 pm Problem with Arteta is typical of young idealistic managers who want to play based on a set philosophy rather than the reality on the ground.

Arsenal are at least one year from being able to play Chelsea in the way he set up....

Contrast this game with ManU vs Southampton. Had to take two massive beat downs for Hasenhuttl to adjust his setup even while retaining some of his core principles...
Arteta is CRAP! Yes he is Spanish so get a pass.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

just listen to what Shearer and even Ian Wright ...kai assanal no be am at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Arsenal ended the weekend in the relegation zone after more than one game of the season played for the first time since August 1992.

Only Man Utd (295) have won more away games in Premier League history than Chelsea (253), with the Blues winning 61 away games in the capital – the most of any London-based side.

Mikel Arteta suffered his 20th defeat as Arsenal manager in the Premier League in what was his 60th game - while Arsene Wenger didn’t register his 20th defeat with the Gunners in the competition until his 116th game.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

saturday August 28th , are we going to see this? Should they just ask for a walkover?

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Al Waffle Ibin Waff Waff has still not reared his head? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: lol...watch the thread get derailed by non Arsenal fans.
One I cannot give the joy of name mention calls people spammers but has posted on the average 7 times more than the most prolific Arsenal poster - yet he calls people names .

And you DD you do well oh - you want to bring yourself to the levels of the "other guy abi " make we dey address una in the same breath. ok o carry go ..make una derail the thread pata pata :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:16 pm
they are such horrible angry set of fans, them go vex well well this season./.. see how cowardly they are. they come on CE crying and saying some people this and that. they've been sending each other private messages to ignore or add some people to their ignore list .. can you imagine the thought behind this? grown men joined a Nigerian forum, created a thread and made a meeting session to cry about some faceless forumer..kai may they continue to cry none stop.. the funniest part is waffi was all over this thread twerking and saying the stadium was going to be empty :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oboy that stadium full well well yesterday . my belle sweet no be small,,.,, cannot wait for city this weekend after West-Brom go tire dem tomorrow
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:21 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: lol...watch the thread get derailed by non Arsenal fans.
One I cannot give the joy of name mention calls people spammers but has posted on the average 7 times more than the most prolific Arsenal poster - yet he calls people names .

And you DD you do well oh - you want to bring yourself to the levels of the "other guy abi " make we dey address una in the same breath. ok o carry go ..make una derail the thread pata pata :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
posting like a true assanal CE spammer...nah my fault una dey waste money, 80 million on pepe, 60 million on partey?? una dey better of just buying pepper and going to some party with jollof rice... come end of August assanal will have zero points . How i wish nah all the top 7 teams una play first this season...smh Brentford collect 3 points plus 2 goals ...smh what a pathetic little team.. finished 8th in back to back season and una get the audacity to show face for this forum..shame , shame , shame ..useless team ..may arteta continue to do a great job, he needs more time
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

24 hours after lukaku slapped assanal left and right we still never see assanal CE spammers post. and i mean not one single one of them, make una no make me write una name oooo, they already have 29 pages and all to show for it nah to carry 19 for EPL table.... chei
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Arsenal Gold :lol: :lol:

I wonder what life is like among Nigerian politicians, ticket holders wey dey jet to London every wknd :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mcal wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Arsenal Gold :lol: :lol:

I wonder what life is like among Nigerian politicians, ticket holders wey dey jet to London every wknd :lol: :lol:
oh mehn I am enjoying the pain they are going through... it fills me with so much joy...my belle just dey sweet... this is pure gold... the misery , the pain , the rants, the failures are all beautiful to watch these spammers while they are crying like sisi boys ... may we get more of these all season long.. may relegation fight and survival be assanals portion
SuperEagles

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Arteta ball does not create chances with any rhythm. Painful lack of fluidity under Arteta, only time Arsenal look dangerous is when they're in full kamikaze mode, which leads to easy opportunities for the opposition via the counter.

Frankly that was terrifyingly easy for Chelsea.

I'm talking PL team vs U-17 level stroll.

Arsenal are shockingly close to Leeds 2004 level catastrophe currently.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Arteta need to drop the victim act.

Fact having standards does not equate to being "negative" or a "hater".

18 months into their reign & Arsenal lack any concept of a attacking identity. Just get the ball down left flank or just give the ball to KT, Saka & ESR not remotely a path to success.

As for Edu...less said the better.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

More disconcerting time and again Arsenal under Arteta are not stifled by park the bus tactics or elite defensive opposition, rather Arsenal struggles down to confusion of his own players.

Forget a Plan B the players seemingly have yet to comprehend what is plan A.

Bottom line significant gap between being a quality coach with a defined role and that of a manager, let alone manager of a club as rudderless as Arsenal.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Lol @ this rate the only card left might be 2 beg Wenger 2 come back for one year ….
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 pm Lol @ this rate the only card left might be 2 beg Wenger 2 come back for one year ….
Might not sound a bad idea really. Bring him back for 3 years, tie down the following players Saka, ESR, Tieney, Tavares,Lokonga,Martinelli, Balogun, Tierney, Gabriel, Saliba, Guendo, Pepe to long term contracts with big clauses. Then see these guys blossom to world class which is the need for big clauses in their new contract. And at the completion of the 3 years contract, Wenger is moved upstairs for a year or 2 to help set the club up rightly.

But this must be done soon by sacking Arteta otherwise the club will be the loser.

And by the way, remember when i was called names mid last season when i called for Arteta's sack? Now everyone is seeing what I saw.
Yes i still believe Arteta will fullfill his potentials but definitely not at Arsenal. However to do that he needs to work on his personality. And working on his personality including his crew to include assistants who can look him in the face and counter his tactics. His assistants seem to all "yes-men" in my opinion. It also includes not being too rigid and knowing that theory is very different from reality. He should also be accomodating to players and not the sort of master-servant r/ship that he seems to have with his players. Just too many things to work on.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oh now una want wenger...when the man was performing wonders una dey beat chest say wenger out...siddon there wenger is done with a fake club like assanal
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:13 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 pm Lol @ this rate the only card left might be 2 beg Wenger 2 come back for one year ….
Might not sound a bad idea really. Bring him back for 3 years, tie down the following players Saka, ESR, Tieney, Tavares,Lokonga,Martinelli, Balogun, Tierney, Gabriel, Saliba, Guendo, Pepe to long term contracts with big clauses. Then see these guys blossom to world class which is the need for big clauses in their new contract. And at the completion of the 3 years contract, Wenger is moved upstairs for a year or 2 to help set the club up rightly.

But this must be done soon by sacking Arteta otherwise the club will be the loser.

And by the way, remember when i was called names mid last season when i called for Arteta's sack? Now everyone is seeing what I saw.
Yes i still believe Arteta will fullfill his potentials but definitely not at Arsenal. However to do that he needs to work on his personality. And working on his personality including his crew to include assistants who can look him in the face and counter his tactics. His assistants seem to all "yes-men" in my opinion. It also includes not being too rigid and knowing that theory is very different from reality. He should also be accomodating to players and not the sort of master-servant r/ship that he seems to have with his players. Just too many things to work on.

Chief you’re a top man but you can’t get any feathers 4 Arteta my dude cuz you’re the dude that demanded his contract get renegotiated before a top team comes and swoops him up … so with any demands for props there needs to be an addendum for you :smile:

And as for Wenger I was being Kinda sarcastic cuz the geezer is the root cause of why we are in this mess. So many times past we were just a player or two away and the guy couldn’t make up his darned mind and dilly dallied around with his penny wise and pound foolish ways. I’d give him till the end of the season and that’s it. He was the catalyst for our present undoing. Once the power behind the throne was removed in David Dein the man got exposed as the power hungry dictator he was. Sorry Im not a fan of the man or Arteta. If anything the club needs to apologize to Unai Emery who was treated so poorly. Good Ebening Pendejos!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:13 am

Diokpa Emelike Azuzu! Ke du ko di? Igwe ka ni! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland