The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:12 pm
Cristao II wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:58 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm There is no guarantee Arsenal will beat Everton next season. Arteta is not the solution. What is his buyout?
Beat Everton ? What does that have to do with anything ?

Are you really really thinking Spurs will lose to Norwich ? Bro you need to stop these ya ...( make i no talk wetin come my mind :taunt: ) type of yarns abeg
Ol boy Tottenham fit lose to any team. We have done it before several times. I am not saying nada until that day. I can't bet my house on those people.
Not with Son looking to win the golden boot against the worst team in England. Even if Spurs tried to throw it away, it is not possible.
Dude. Forget it. I have seen it happen with these boys. That Leicester season, we only needed to not lose to Newcastle. They thwacked us 5-1 despite them getting a red card. This team? I will not bet kobo on them. I will wait till the end of that match.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm There is no guarantee Arsenal will beat Everton next season. Arteta is not the solution. What is his buyout?

Are you really really thinking Spurs will lose to Norwich ? Bro you need to stop these ya ...( make i no talk wetin come my mind :taunt: ) type of yarns abeg
Ol boy Tottenham fit lose to any team. We have done it before several times. I am not saying nada until that day. I can't bet my house on those people.
Not with Son looking to win the golden boot against the worst team in England. Even if Spurs tried to throw it away, it is not possible.
You dont know Tottenham :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Can someone please check on Nnai Azuzu? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:20 pm man ! arsenal cant get out of their half lol
Eddie Howe is better than Arteta. FACT! Dude spent on players like Wood, Taggart etc etc .. bottom basement players and look at them. Just imagine what they will do after the summer.
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 16, 2022 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:17 pm

You dont know Tottenham :rotf: :rotf:
Odikwa egwu :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm
azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:27 pm Why do that when on yellow card already. Some of these players can be dump sometimes.

If I were Arteta i won't make any change. Will simply ask Tomi to move to the CD and pair with Gabrielle with Cedric tucking in to complete the 3rd CD. Move Saka to the Left wing back and Martinelli to the Right wing back in a quasi 3-4-2 formation.

And If I will make a change it will be White for Cedric and still adopt the quasi 3-4-2 formation
Nnai Azuzu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Say what you may, we playing Champions League next season. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Nnai Diokpa Emelike Azuzu. Ndewooooooo! Ke du ko di? enwere m olileanya na ị na - eme nke ọma! :D
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:26 pm Guys i cant watch oooh,Good luck to the boys,
Oga Danfo is not picking my call,we are in danger.
I hope the players are not shaking too
Kajifu nwanne, how market? Oga Danfo, please pity our brother and pick his call if not anything, to give am update. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:01 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:57 pm
azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:55 pm Moving Xhaka to defence is so so wrong. He should have remained in the midfield with Elneny.

In a 3-4-2 formation with Saka and Martinelli as wing backs, Arsenal can come back. These two have the lungs to do the job.
Emelike Azuzu. Nwa'nem! Yes Arsenal can.. come on you gunners!! :D :thumbs:
I see that this is where you pitch your tent. Good stay here and spamming the Spur thread.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Let this be a very stern warning to everyone. this is what happens when a man thinks he controls his own destiny and proceeds to twerk without underwear! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I, who controls his destiny, will put him right back in his place. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:27 pm
kajifu wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:26 pm Guys i cant watch oooh,Good luck to the boys,
Oga Danfo is not picking my call,we are in danger.
I hope the players are not shaking too
Kajifu nwanne, how market? Oga Danfo, please pity our brother and pick his call if not anything, to give am update. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kajifu is a lovely man, but he knows what to do. I have told him/them what to do to make me release my grip, but they are stubborn. What can i say, my hands are tied! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i totally forgot about this match .. assanal lost :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 7 years no champs league.. conte oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can Chelsea dash assnal the last 6 points?
SuperEagles

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Over the last few matches - we've played with fear. Mentality's a problem
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is still a chance Arsenal makes top 4 if Chelsea is thrown out of the league. I hear ABrahamovic want his loan paid back.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:21 pm There is still a chance Arsenal makes top 4 if Chelsea is thrown out of the league. I hear ABrahamovic want his loan paid back.
shame no even catch you to bring this up?
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:09 pm Over the last few matches - we've played with fear. Mentality's a problem
yes you cannot get that with kids.. that comes with a good dose of maturity.

Thats what the tired old legs of Real have thought us. You need a measure of maturity from the coaching team to the players. Arteta does not want that he was yes kids .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Anybody nursing any hope of Spurs getting at Norwich should just forget it. This is not the Spurs of Pochettino nor that of Nuno. This is a team built in Conte's image. Conte is going to keep them focused and drill them like it is first game of the season ahead of this last match. The only thing that can derail this team is if there is another lasagna episode but alas that was last weekend when Kulu and Lloris came down with a bug just before the match. Further the lads are going to go all out to create scoring opportunities for Son to claim the golden boot. I don't normally have faith in this team but from the character I've seen from this team over the last 2 games I feel confident that they will get the job done.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal ooooooooooooo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: even 4th place dey hard them kai
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:53 pm i totally forgot about this match .. assanal lost :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 7 years no champs league.. conte oooo
I told them that they will NEVER see CL again. For them to see it, they will have to do as I have said. Unfortunately, there are stubborn people in their fanbase who think they can battle me. :D

They have a few days to do the needful. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i believe assanal and their fans nah bad luck. since nah dem plenty pass for naija, their bad luck don catch the Super Eagles.. pathetic ,useless , cursed, loud mouth ,rubbish prehistoric , ghana like black and white TV era boasting expired toilet water full of sh11t club
SuperEagles