The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:35 pm Finally, Arsenal's unbeaten record for season 21/22 is gone :tic:
:rotf: :rotf:

You are heartless :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

only Arsenal can spend 70m to turn a decent defence into shite
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:56 pm
Gooner1 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:45 pm Guess it’s no use reminding the Mookas who couldn’t understand
why those with a brain knew retaining Leno would be the ultimate end of Mikel Arteta.
Clowns with no bloody shame
Bro...u make too much sense....
Arteta will be gone by november latest

Ya know what’s so crazy is that some of the stuff we both say isn’t that deep or insightful but basic Fball IQ, yet that’s even above the head of some of these mookas who will come out here and attack anyone who dares disagree with them like a bunch of angry hornets.
Ok what’s the excuse now?
...football is not rocket science or blockchain development, it's quite simple really.....tbh, I'm tired of being proven right consistently
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ozil says Hi Arteta
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Proper Friday the 13th job. Brentford scared the living daylight out of Arsenal :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Mikel wants us to trust the process - all i see's the Afghan Military!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Gooner1 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:59 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:56 pm
Gooner1 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:45 pm Guess it’s no use reminding the Mookas who couldn’t understand
why those with a brain knew retaining Leno would be the ultimate end of Mikel Arteta.
Clowns with no bloody shame
Bro...u make too much sense....
Arteta will be gone by november latest

Ya know what’s so crazy is that some of the stuff we both say isn’t that deep or insightful but basic Fball IQ, yet that’s even above the head of some of these mookas who will come out here and attack anyone who dares disagree with them like a bunch of angry hornets.
Ok what’s the excuse now?
...football is not rocket science or blockchain development, it's quite simple really.....tbh, I'm tired of being proven right consistently
Imagine the stupid coach hands the armband to Xhaka when Tierney who has shown so much as a leader and a player was not selected with a great opportunity to reset this team.
Arteta is such a joke
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So they let David Luis go to buy White and pair him Pablo, anyway the other Brazilian is there. To say this club is in shambles is putting it mildly.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei Brentford fans have no chill. They were singing the below. Ouch!!
Brick Tottenham Hotspur, you are just a brick Tottenham Hotspur.
Last edited by Cristao II on Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

amafolas wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 pm Leno is so terrible.
we had a big physical goalie who fought and claimed crosses like a true boss!
But some fans on here thought selling Emi was okay. what stupidity
Bros, we be cry cry baby o…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Let it sink in -- If Arsenal were not trying to do "young and English," Arsenal could have had:

1. Zouma and
2. Milenkovic

And had money left.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone going to check on Waffi? Remember that he is no longer the 53 year old who joined CyberEagles? he is now in his 70s. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is time to replace both Edu and Arteta.Need more experience.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Same old Arsenal
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:09 pm
Hahahahahhahahahah
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hey guys, I have been offered the position of Director of Football by Arsenal.

In a few days, the club will announce it. Just wanted to let you guys know here, so when you see that the new D of F is a Nigerian, you'll know its me.

I will appreciate it if my comments on CEs are kept confidential, so I can work in peace.

I look forward to working hard and bringing the club to its past glory.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 pm

One of the best things about the internet is allowing you to type and proclaim AFTER the fact but it does not matter when your narrative suits you.

Cry baby was because a lot of fans here were crying over split milk .. and you are still doing it nothing you say or do on these pages ( no so called smart knowledge ) you display will BRING back EMI. so save us the crocodile tears .. the decision may have looked wrong to you then and turned out wrong does not mean jack. It was a good financial decision just did not turn out well footballwise ( sold a keeper for 20M ) and bought one for 500K . If Runnarson had turned out well you will all be dancing and praising Edu ooo but naaa

Just like DD pointed the money that bought Ben white would have bought Zouma and another defender both likely wayyyyyy ahead of Ben white but will our crying here change that decision ?

If una like make una cry till kingdom come Arteta must fail spectacularly for any change to happen.

Oya make una abuse me again shioooo
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 am Hey guys, I have been offered the position of Director of Football by Arsenal.

In a few days, the club will announce it. Just wanted to let you guys know here, so when you see that the new D of F is a Nigerian, you'll know its me.

I will appreciate it if my comments on CEs are kept confidential, so I can work in peace.

I look forward to working hard and bringing the club to its past glory.

Stop mocking us o before I place curse on bendel Insurance :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 am
elerineye wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 pm

One of the best things about the internet is allowing you to type and proclaim AFTER the fact but it does not matter when your narrative suits you.

Cry baby was because a lot of fans here were crying over split milk .. and you are still doing it nothing you say or do on these pages ( no so called smart knowledge ) you display will BRING back EMI. so save us the crocodile tears .. the decision may have looked wrong to you then and turned out wrong does not mean jack. It was a good financial decision just did not turn out well footballwise ( sold a keeper for 20M ) and bought one for 500K . If Runnarson had turned out well you will all be dancing and praising Edu ooo but naaa

Just like DD pointed the money that bought Ben white would have bought Zouma and another defender both likely wayyyyyy ahead of Ben white but will our crying here change that decision ?

If una like make una cry till kingdom come Arteta must fail spectacularly for any change to happen.

Oya make una abuse me again shioooo
even after the fact, you are still here trying to defend rubbish. It was a terrible decision then, and the future proved us right like we said it would. We pointed it out back then that we will come to regret the decision. Just give us our props and accept you got it wrong. Still calling it a decent financial decision. No it wasn't. It was stupid, shortsighted and idiotic. Same thing as dropping dropping £50m on White. That's another idiotic decision. It's not enough to just say well "past is past." The incompetent buffoons making these stupid choices are still at the club, making more idiotic decisions. Imagine wanting to pay £60m+ for Maddison. God help Arsenal, because no man can. And with fans like you defending clear shite, maybe we really do deserve to be where we are.

How anyone could have taken one glance at Runnarson and decided he could play in the EPL is beyond me. Signing Runnarson by itself should be a fire-able offense. I miss Wenger. For all my frustrations with Wenger and his dithering ways or his extreme belief in undeserving players, basic competence was never one of the things I worried about with him.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.