The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

hmmmm this banter ( or no direct banter ) between Waffi and Bini man on this thread is sweeting me .... funny thing is both of you seem to be summarily saying the same thing.

Waffi blames owner because the fired competent management and replaced them with olodos in addition to siphoning money.
@ DD
You say management has made money available but have been played ( MAGA -ED ) by poor management and infact give examples of poor decisions by the incompetent management waffi blames on the owners decisions , so why are you harrassing waffi and Azu ? and kaji and ... and :)
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I have gotten my agbo and chewing stick this morning o make una no stop .....:)

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:46 pm hmmmm this banter ( or no direct banter ) between Waffi and Bini man on this thread is sweeting me .... funny thing is both of you seem to be summarily saying the same thing.

Waffi blames owner because the fired competent management and replaced them with olodos in addition to siphoning money.
@ DD
You say management has made money available but have been played ( MAGA -ED ) by poor management and infact give examples of poor decisions by the incompetent management waffi blames on the owners decisions , so why are you harrassing waffi and Azu ? and kaji and ... and :)
Who is harassing me? He is harassing himself. :D

I only see his post if it is tagged in a response, which is rare. If he is tagged, and I need to respond to the person who tagged him, I remove him. I don't see his post most of the time.

I have no desire in making him relevant by having a debate with him. Not a chance.

Getting of Arteta will not solve the problems at the club.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:46 pm hmmmm this banter ( or no direct banter ) between Waffi and Bini man on this thread is sweeting me .... funny thing is both of you seem to be summarily saying the same thing.

@ DD
Diopka Azuzu must apologize! As for Kajifukufuku, na only im I feel sorry for. But my hands are tied! :rotf: :rotf: If it was left to me, I will release my grip on una neck, but the likes of Diokpa Azuzu have challenged me and I have to show Diopka who is the real Diokpa! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nothing sums up Arsenal, Edu and Arteta shambles than the way they have handled the GK position over the past 12 months.

It is one thing to sell Martinez, which if one is being fair, a coach can do so long as they have a credible plan for replacement.

There is no justification for the shambles that followed. The rumour is the Kroenke analytics identified Runarsson, but Edu and Arteta did not do their homework before the purchase. We sold a keeper we have developed and nurtured with homegrown status. We bought as replacement an embarrassment to the club. But he cost money, no matter how cheap he is. We had to go sign a keeper on loan also. Meanwhile Leno's form has dropped. We hear he is not happy with Arteta's goalkeeping coach.

Leno who the club kept faith is running down is contract, the rumour is, he is not impressed with terms offered. Given that it has taken less than a year, so they must have had suspicions Leno would not sign. Could it be that Edu and Arteta thought selling Martinez would convince Leno to extend?

Whatever! The fact is, they had to make it clear to Leno, that unless he signs, he will not be number one, Martinez will be. Then you keep both of them knowing you can only lose one keeper.

So in less than 1 year, we want homegrown again for for silly money. We are looking to replace Martinez, with a keeper, who matter how talented he is, can crumble under the weight of expectation at a big club. What an utter shambles?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

As for Bellerin. He wants out.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

no one wants to play for assanal because of assanal fans TV and their toxicity
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:51 pm no one wants to play for assanal because of assanal fans TV and their toxicity

Lol...i was wondering when you would show up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:09 pm

@ DD
Who is harassing me? He is harassing himself. :D

I only see his post if it is tagged in a response, which is rare. If he is tagged, and I need to respond to the person who tagged him, I remove him. I don't see his post most of the time.

I have no desire in making him relevant by having a debate with him. Not a chance.

Getting of Arteta will not solve the problems at the club.

MY agbo needs refill o ..have rinsed the chewing stick. But DD wants to spar now biko oblige him

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:54 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:51 pm no one wants to play for assanal because of assanal fans TV and their toxicity

Lol...i was wondering when you would show up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
but losing like that to Brenford , get as e be.. no be the same brenford wey waya SE 4-1 , wey ghana no let us hear word
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

😂
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

meanwhile - west yam wires arsenal u23 6-1 !!! na wa o... It really pouring rain !

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:11 pm meanwhile - west yam wires arsenal u23 6-1 !!! na wa o... It really pouring rain !
They have destroyed everything. Just speak to football people about Arsenal, it is a lament about what has gone on. Many of our top youth prospects have left with fired scouts and coaches.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal football club,why is Edu and Arteta still at our club.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hopefully we get to see assanal players like this
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 pm

I hope he is sacked with immediate effect, tomorrow morning. And arrested for assault.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:55 pm Nothing sums up Arsenal, Edu and Arteta shambles than the way they have handled the GK position over the past 12 months.

It is one thing to sell Martinez, which if one is being fair, a coach can do so long as they have a credible plan for replacement.

There is no justification for the shambles that followed. The rumour is the Kroenke analytics identified Runarsson, but Edu and Arteta did not do their homework before the purchase. We sold a keeper we have developed and nurtured with homegrown status. We bought as replacement an embarrassment to the club. But he cost money, no matter how cheap he is. We had to go sign a keeper on loan also. Meanwhile Leno's form has dropped. We hear he is not happy with Arteta's goalkeeping coach.

Leno who the club kept faith is running down is contract, the rumour is, he is not impressed with terms offered. Given that it has taken less than a year, so they must have had suspicions Leno would not sign. Could it be that Edu and Arteta thought selling Martinez would convince Leno to extend?

Whatever! The fact is, they had to make it clear to Leno, that unless he signs, he will not be number one, Martinez will be. Then you keep both of them knowing you can only lose one keeper.

So in less than 1 year, we want homegrown again for for silly money. We are looking to replace Martinez, with a keeper, who matter how talented he is, can crumble under the weight of expectation at a big club. What an utter shambles?
Selling Martinez is a sackable offence if ever there's any. I analysed his been a home grown player earlier too.
On everything else you stated here I totally agree with. Unfortunately the bulk stops at Arteta's desk as per field performances. Everything he has been supported to the till but unfortunately he won't cut it at Arsenal. Our redemption starts from there. He simply can not form a team. And that's his biggest problem.

On his arrogance, remember i likened him to a child who got up and started running without learning how to walk.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Diokpa, igwe ka ni!

I see you have returned, after 3 days of cooling down and possibly alcoholic drowning. Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 pm

I hope he is sacked with immediate effect, tomorrow morning. And arrested for assault.
100% one thing I agree with you with.

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:01 am Diokpa, igwe ka ni!

I see you have returned, after 3 days of cooling down and possibly alcoholic drowning. Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Abeg e reach now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:18 am

Abeg e reach now.
:woot: :woot: You have taken the first step to beg for mercy! This is the first step towards redemption! :clap:

Last year, I told you that you will kneel before me and you doubted it... fought back with defiance! This new somber tone, can only take you in the right direction, Diokpa! Once the rest of your klan are all on bended knees and plead for forgiveness, I will release my grip! But we are on the right direction now. :taunt: :taunt: :D
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:26 am
azuka wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:18 am

Abeg e reach now.
:woot: :woot: You have taken the first step to beg for mercy! This is the first step towards redemption! :clap:

Last year, I told you that you will kneel before me and you doubted it... fought back with defiance! This new somber tone, can only take you in the right direction, Diokpa! Once the rest of your klan are all on bended knees and plead for forgiveness, I will release my grip! But we are on the right direction now. :taunt: :taunt: :D
Beg for which mercy for what or from whom now? I no blame you na Edu + Arteta i blame?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rubble. Ruin. So dark the con of fan.