The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:13 am
tolahs wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:09 pm Over the last few matches - we've played with fear. Mentality's a problem
yes you cannot get that with kids.. that comes with a good dose of maturity.

Thats what the tired old legs of Real have thought us. You need a measure of maturity from the coaching team to the players. Arteta does not want that he was yes kids .
You have a point. The kids:

Lacazette
Xhaka
Partey after Partey
El Neny
Cedric
24 year old Gabriel
26 year old Rob Holding
24 year old Ramsdale
26 year old Pepe!

Yes, these kids lack maturity :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@SDL, with regard to your claim that Pepe intentionally sabotaged any chance of a comeback. Was this said with a straight face?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 am @SDL, with regard to your claim that Pepe intentionally sabotaged any chance of a comeback. Was this said with a straight face?
Ecoacheimo. Get some rest. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - RelatedI cant wait News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

I cant wait for this to drop on Amazon!! I cant wait! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So many things happened this season for these rats and I want to see it all! :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:48 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:13 am
tolahs wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:09 pm Over the last few matches - we've played with fear. Mentality's a problem
yes you cannot get that with kids.. that comes with a good dose of maturity.

Thats what the tired old legs of Real have thought us. You need a measure of maturity from the coaching team to the players. Arteta does not want that he was yes kids .
You have a point. The kids:

Lacazette
Xhaka
Partey after Partey
El Neny
Cedric
24 year old Gabriel
26 year old Rob Holding
24 year old Ramsdale
26 year old Pepe!

Yes, these kids lack maturity :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you and Ohen are not from the same quarters for Benin o ?
Na only Ohen I sab here wey dey argue different subject with same data > O fthe list you typed he started El Neny, Gabby and Xhaka ..so 8 /11 na Old people according to your logic - Carry go you win :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 am @SDL, with regard to your claim that Pepe intentionally sabotaged any chance of a comeback. Was this said with a straight face?
Naaa I said it with a cheeky bend bend face o... even if Pepe did not want to sabotage the comeback he did not have it in him to deliver the comeback. The guy has checked out long time ago. Sadly we may not even get 20M for him if we try and sell him .

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Struggling to finish top four , while playing just league games..levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone spoken to the lowlife, Chinwuruwuru? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Two important games in a role. Arsenal didn't show up. Disappointing. It is bad for a young player development. Saka will be tapped up soon by a bigger club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ohen, Beloved can sleep easy as far as Bukayo and Smith-Rowe are concerned, neither are at the consistent game changer level that the upper echelons are looking for. Should they wish for a move beyond the EPL, maybe, but City, Chelsea, Liverpool will go nowhere near them for the time being.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Coach wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:50 pm @Ohen, Beloved can sleep easy as far as Bukayo and Smith-Rowe are concerned, neither are at the consistent game changer level that the upper echelons are looking for. Should they wish for a move beyond the EPL, maybe, but City, Chelsea, Liverpool will go nowhere near them for the time being.
Not right now. But Saka will be tapped up in 1 or 2 years. And be will leave. They will then start another youth project. How do you say it? So dark the con.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:50 pm @Ohen, Beloved can sleep easy as far as Bukayo and Smith-Rowe are concerned, neither are at the consistent game changer level that the upper echelons are looking for. Should they wish for a move beyond the EPL, maybe, but City, Chelsea, Liverpool will go nowhere near them for the time being.
Ecoachiemo Ejiofor, how does it feel to be humiliated by Ejeikemoh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CL my a55sss :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Diokpa Emelike Azuzu! :D at some point, you have to come out like a man, albeit a defeated one :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nnai Azuzu remember when i told you the story of Igwe Kolintus? trying to help you an advice you? :(

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:15 pm
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Azuka my big Bro.
Come out and defend her guy Sir :sneaky:
Uncle Azuzu knows what to do :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Uncle DD, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. But it's still Arsenal for life. We will definitely overcome.
15 minutes ke? Nnayi, its been 3 months! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15 minutes?, 3 months? 6 months? enjoy it while it last.
Arteta may just be able to put his house in order (HMMMM) and embark on a winning run that will take him into top 4. Yes i believe so and it is not beyond this team.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chaii!! Nnayi Azuzu. Odiegwu! :woot: :lol:

Do you remember what happened to the Obi of Naze Umuegweshi, Igwe Eberem Kolintus Aniodeze? He was a very stubborn man. The oracle had announced that for 7 days the people of Naze Umuegweshi must remain indoors due to "happenings by oké osimiri (the river)." This was around 1836 when the Europeans had arrived Naze Umuegweshi, so of course the natives had never seen white people before. That scared them and thats why the oracle had spoken and advised everyone to remain indoors until Umu Ekwensu Ocha (the white devil's people) passes.

While everyone was indoors, heeding the advise of the oracle, Igwe Kolintus snuck out of the palace and went to the river where the Europeans were camping. Why? He wanted to peek at the naked white women who were bathing in the river. He wanted to see oyibo toto. As he snuck behind the shed, he was captured and taken into slavery. He remained in slavery until he died in Jamaica in 1859. Buried in a mass grave like a common slave.

Those who are stubborn and refuse to listen when warned have themselves to blame.
viewtopic.php?p=5635173#p5635173
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:43 pm Diokpa Emelike Azuzu! :D at some point, you have to come out like a man, albeit a defeated one :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yeye. I no blame you na Arteta i blame. Enjoy your 5 mnutes of fame. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

We will be back next season.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:43 pm Diokpa Emelike Azuzu! :D at some point, you have to come out like a man, albeit a defeated one :lol:
Yeye. I no blame you na Arteta i blame. Enjoy your 5 mnutes of fame. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: tomorrow, tomorrow.. una no dey taya?! :rotf: :rotf:

But serious speak, good to see you are in good spirits bro! :thumb: football can be frustrating, and its best to just see it as what it is -- a game.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:24 pm
azuka wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:51 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: tomorrow, tomorrow.. una no dey taya?! :rotf: :rotf:

But serious speak, good to see you are in good spirits bro! :thumb: football can be frustrating, and its best to just see it as what it is -- a game.
Yes i am good. We enjoy the good days and endure the bad ones. That's football.
That said, i knew Arteta was embarking on a suicidal mission when he was going into the second half of the season with 17 first team players. This much i said then.
And I have seen enough of Arteta to know he can not form the type of team Arsenal fans want. A winning team.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:37 pm Yes i am good. We enjoy the good days and endure the bad ones. That's football.
That said, i knew Arteta was embarking on a suicidal mission when he was going into the second half of the season with 17 first team players. This much i said then.
And I have seen enough of Arteta to know he can not form the type of team Arsenal fans want. A winning team.
Bro, I have to come and acknowledge a point you made about Arteta. His management of players and resources will come to haunt him.

Yes, I hear we have a young team but for context, the average age of the 07/08 and 08/09 squads were 22.83 and 22.17 respectively, yet, they played one of the most enterprising and enjoyable football in UCL and league. The issue is not the squad, it is poor management. This is the real weakness of Arteta.

Now Saka's Agent is already putting Liverpool in our face. This is the consequence of poor management. Agents see how the Manager treats players and they want their player out.

I don't care how good a manager is, if you don’t have top quality squad depth you will not make it. We lose 2 players, the consequence, we lose 6 out of 13 games. At the heart of the losses are decisions like playing Xhaka at left back twice costing us 6 points.

At a club like Arsenal, Arteta has underachieved again, but with the squad he has in comparison to ManU, Spuds, Chelsea, etc, relatively he overachieved.

I have admit, I am coming to your line of thinking. Arteta is a good coach but I now question if he can make it as a Manager. I know he is young, he now has only one more season to get it right. My bets are not on Arteta.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Arteta will become a coach manager but will learn from his experimenting with Arsenal. When he becomes "good" he will be snapped by PSG or Manshitty.

Then Arsenal will start all over again - rinse rewind rewash. ...

Oh btw it will be the same for the players, we will get young players who have raw skill , polish them up and loserpool will come calling .

In this order ...Saka , Saliba Odeegaard , martinelli and ESR. maybe Balogun. ...no one will want the poor ones .

Gundo will be gone as well as Mavrapanos ...LT will likely go for cheap.

We would have to dash our Cedric and Pepe no one will pay good money for them. Soton knew what was up when they sold Cedric to us .

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:09 pm
azuka wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:37 pm Yes i am good. We enjoy the good days and endure the bad ones. That's football.
Bro, I have to come and acknowledge a point you made about Arteta. His management of players and resources will come to haunt him.

Yes, I hear we have a young team but for context, the average age of the 07/08 and 08/09 squads were 22.83 and 22.17 respectively, yet, they played one of the most enterprising and enjoyable football in UCL and league. The issue is not the squad, it is poor management. This is the real weakness of Arteta.

Now Saka's Agent is already putting Liverpool in our face. This is the consequence of poor management. Agents see how the Manager treats players and they want their player out.

I don't care how good a manager is, if you don’t have top quality squad depth you will not make it. We lose 2 players, the consequence, we lose 6 out of 13 games. At the heart of the losses are decisions like playing Xhaka at left back twice costing us 6 points.

At a club like Arsenal, Arteta has underachieved again, but with the squad he has in comparison to ManU, Spuds, Chelsea, etc, relatively he overachieved.

I have admit, I am coming to your line of thinking. Arteta is a good coach but I now question if he can make it as a Manager. I know he is young, he now has only one more season to get it right. My bets are not on Arteta.
My bro i totally agree with everything bar 1 you said here. One thing i do not agree with is that he has overachieved given the squad he has. I ask whose fault is it that he has the current squad which he has been unable to win squat with? WHose fault? Arteta. Or whose fault is it that he let players to leave in January without signing replacements? Arteta. So for me he has underachieved given the backing he has from management.

We did not lose the 4th place race at Spuds stadium. Neither did we lose at the Newcastle stadium. We lost it when he let players like Chambers to leave in January without bringing a replacement. Note he approached the 2nd half of the season with 17 first team players. All this boil down to one thing and one thing only.

Having never formed a squad for any team before, he's clueless on how to go about forming a winning squad. Clueless on how to marry the coaching theories he has been thought, with his own ideas and the realities of forming a team. If anyone doubts me on this cast your mind back to how Arteta's 1st 6 months in charge. We are all witnesses to that period. If anything that first 6 months tells you everything you need to know about Arteta and his current battles with the team.

That said, the issue the management needs to decide now is what to do with Arteta. For me it is as clear as 7up. Arteta should just be let go. Let him go and do his coaching internship with a mid-table team. Otherwise, Arsenal will continue on this never ending Arteta's Arsenal's rebuilding process. And you know what will happen? Along the way, some of his current players will fall foul of him and will be shipped out. At a guess one player who might likely do that is MO, our #10. Have you seen how Arteta has restricted his play tactically? Even at that he has created more chances than any other player in the EPL. So imagine if Arteta let's him loose tactically withing what formation he comes up with.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

azuka wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:35 pm

My bro i totally agree with everything bar 1 you said here. One thing i do not agree with is that he has overachieved given the squad he has. I ask whose fault is it that he has the current squad which he has been unable to win squat with? WHose fault? Arteta. Or whose fault is it that he let players to leave in January without signing replacements? Arteta. So for me he has underachieved given the backing he has from management.

We did not lose the 4th place race at Spuds stadium. Neither did we lose at the Newcastle stadium. We lost it when he let players like Chambers to leave in January without bringing a replacement. Note he approached the 2nd half of the season with 17 first team players. All this boil down to one thing and one thing only.

Having never formed a squad for any team before, he's clueless on how to go about forming a winning squad. Clueless on how to marry the coaching theories he has been thought, with his own ideas and the realities of forming a team. If anyone doubts me on this cast your mind back to how Arteta's 1st 6 months in charge. We are all witnesses to that period. If anything that first 6 months tells you everything you need to know about Arteta and his current battles with the team.

That said, the issue the management needs to decide now is what to do with Arteta. For me it is as clear as 7up. Arteta should just be let go. Let him go and do his coaching internship with a mid-table team. Otherwise, Arsenal will continue on this never ending Arteta's Arsenal's rebuilding process. And you know what will happen? Along the way, some of his current players will fall foul of him and will be shipped out. At a guess one player who might likely do that is MO, our #10. Have you seen how Arteta has restricted his play tactically? Even at that he has created more chances than any other player in the EPL. So imagine if Arteta let's him loose tactically withing what formation he comes up with.
The fact that Arsenal offered him a contract extension shows that the issue goes beyond Arteta.

That said Arteta in my opinion was not qualified to coach Arsenal. He had no head coaching experience and hadn't worked long enough under Pep. Also, I don't believe Pep is as good a coach as he's being made out to be. He's never won anything as coach where he didn't wither have Messi in his squad, or the most expensive team in the competition...or both. His solution to any problem is to splash big money on a player...rather than coach up. So not sure how Arteta's tenure working under him qualified him to coach a team on a budget. His player management style is indicative of someone who feels he has unlimited funds to just easily replace a player, rather than work with them.

In the last decade I've come to lose my passion for Arsenal. I still support the club for I'm no longer as emotionally invested as I used to be. If they win, fine; if they don't, that's okay too. Life goes on. Easier on my psyche that way.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

theYemster wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:01 pm
azuka wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:35 pm

The fact that Arsenal offered him a contract extension shows that the issue goes beyond Arteta.

That said Arteta in my opinion was not qualified to coach Arsenal. He had no head coaching experience and hadn't worked long enough under Pep. Also, I don't believe Pep is as good a coach as he's being made out to be. He's never won anything as coach where he didn't wither have Messi in his squad, or the most expensive team in the competition...or both. His solution to any problem is to splash big money on a player...rather than coach up. So not sure how Arteta's tenure working under him qualified him to coach a team on a budget. His player management style is indicative of someone who feels he has unlimited funds to just easily replace a player, rather than work with them.

In the last decade I've come to lose my passion for Arsenal. I still support the club for I'm no longer as emotionally invested as I used to be. If they win, fine; if they don't, that's okay too. Life goes on. Easier on my psyche that way.
Pretty much sums up my position on Arsenal as well.

Dem like make dem continue to dey approach CL qualification like say na trophy. Ki gbasaram?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051