The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ojafranpa »

On Xhaka
He went to play the ball. He knew Jota was there and that’s why he had to make the attempt.Where is Gabriel and Tierney? I question more why he was the last defender! Wreckless not dangerous, also Ramsdale position meant he could’ve got the ball. Harry Kane would still be playing if that was him.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:41 pm Well done lads!!! WELL DONE!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So proud of the lads.
Hope Arteta will finally allow the light bulb
to go on and see what I’ve always said that Xhaka
is right next to Ozil as the worst ever signing for Arsenal football club.
Just the gift that keeps on giving.
What more must that tool bag do to ruin this club?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Well done lad we shutdown Liverpool,
This team is short of 3 players to be the real deal and best in England.
Xhaka how can you be one of the player with the most record in beloved history.
Dude should buy dinner for his team mate.
Sadly we are going to NLD with 7 starter out.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm seems the Auba rain will not stop falling - something about some cardiac issues before the ghana - gabon game.

I really pray he is ok. They did list him though as a sub.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal have cut short the loan deal of Miguel Azeez and recalled him to the first team.
Interesting
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:00 pm Arsenal have cut short the loan deal of Miguel Azeez and recalled him to the first team.
Interesting
You know you short in numbers and yet allowed a midfielder to go out on loans. Thinks that make you wonder.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Hein

Norton Cuffy-Awe-Ogungbo

Alebiosu-Henry Francis-Salah Eddine-Lopez

Hutchinson-Biereth-Olayinka

Subs: Akinola (for Olayinka, 23), Walters (for Salah-Eddine, 62), Flores (for Hutchinson, 63), Ideho (for Alebiosu, 82), Edwards (for Lopez, 82). Not used: Ejeheri, Sagoe Jr.

Gooner 1

I found Tim Akinola finally. This is Arsenal under 21 squad vs Chelsea yesterday.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

North London derby is officially postponed
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

the kiiiiiiiinnnggg
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Pissed off with this decision to postpone the game. Lasagna-gate - Spurs were threatened to play that game and we had much more sick players. Arsenal know they are losing players for Afcon and went ahead to release two squad players on loan. These rules need to be tightened. To make it worse it is only one player which Arsenal had out on COVID19 .. Well we will still meet in future.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:12 pm Pissed off with this decision to postpone the game. Lasagna-gate - Spurs were threatened to play that game and we had much more sick players. Arsenal know they are losing players for Afcon and went ahead to release two squad players on loan. These rules need to be tightened. To make it worse it is only one player which Arsenal had out on COVID19 .. Well we will still meet in future.
Oh zip it please.
Cry me a bloody River.
Rules are rules and there are no exceptions
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:12 pm Pissed off with this decision to postpone the game. Lasagna-gate - Spurs were threatened to play that game and we had much more sick players. Arsenal know they are losing players for Afcon and went ahead to release two squad players on loan. These rules need to be tightened. To make it worse it is only one player which Arsenal had out on COVID19 .. Well we will still meet in future.
I thought Spurs had about 3-5 games postponed this season.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

hmmm we never buy anyone ? ok o

...Socrates
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:40 pm
Oh zip it please.
Cry me a bloody River.
Rules are rules and there are no exceptions
Really rules are rules and they should be consistently applied. Did you see the Wolves squad for yesterday. What of when Leeds played you with less than 8 senior players? Your team and the FA are seriously pissing the football world off and have no credibility.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:50 pm
Ermm matches that Spurs requested to postpone in the PL? As far as I recall the major one was the Conference league where we had 15+ COVID cases. You want to compare that to this BS? Even with the postponement (and yes I know it is not PL) Spurs forfeited that match against Rennes (of course l'arse fans made fun of it). Ordinary one COVID case and you are crying for postponement.

Also what happens to people to paid from their pocket to travel to the games? People come from places as far as the States, Australia etc. Really amateur from the PL.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:08 am
Ermm matches that Spurs requested to postpone in the PL? As far as I recall the major one was the Conference league where we had 15+ COVID cases. You want to compare that to this BS? Even with the postponement (and yes I know it is not PL) Spurs forfeited that match against Rennes (of course l'arse fans made fun of it). Ordinary one COVID case and you are crying for postponement.

Also what happens to people to paid from their pocket to travel to the games? People come from places as far as the States, Australia etc. Really amateur from the PL.
PL will not postpone it if it doesn’t have merits. Heard Arsenal doesn’t have enough senior players due to combination of factors.

All the crying and gnashing of teeth wasn’t there in the 19 other postponements even ones done a few hours before kickoff. So what’s the difference here?

Arsenal hatred is fashionable? Or is it coming from a place of fear?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Pepe starts and scores in the elephants second game.

...Socrates
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:08 pm

PL will not postpone it if it doesn’t have merits. Heard Arsenal doesn’t have enough senior players due to combination of factors.

All the crying and gnashing of teeth wasn’t there in the 19 other postponements even ones done a few hours before kickoff. So what’s the difference here?

You think this is coming from hate of Arsenal? Merits from the PL with their past history?

Lets see how this unfolds.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:54 pm the kiiiiiiiinnnggg
One of t he greatest player to play the game.
Well done Wenger for signing one of the best
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:07 pm

You think this is coming from hate of Arsenal? Merits from the PL with their past history?

Bro relax Arsenal has been playing with alot of issues,Spurs have benefited alot from this game postponement more than anyone else.Conte lie alot about covid19 to have more time to prepared your team.
When your team report that many cases half were none starters but Spurs get away with it.
The game will be arrange,Liverpool also request their first leg against us.
FA look at Arsenal request we had 5 players with covid a nd just 10 players available including 2 keepers not up to 8 out field players available.FA hate Arsenal and to see them accept our request is even surprise as i know they would have love to hand Spurs and their darling English Captain a free 3 points
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:33 am
Cristao II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:07 pm

Bro relax Arsenal has been playing with alot of issues,Spurs have benefited alot from this game postponement more than anyone else.Conte lie alot about covid19 to have more time to prepared your team.
When your team report that many cases half were none starters but Spurs get away with it.
The game will be arrange,Liverpool also request their first leg against us.
FA look at Arsenal request we had 5 players with covid a nd just 10 players available including 2 keepers not up to 8 out field players available.FA hate Arsenal and to see them accept our request is even surprise as i know they would have love to hand Spurs and their darling English Captain a free 3 points
Did you just say Conte lied? Did you just say that Spurs reported cases that didn't affect the starting lineup? Why are you saying false information?

Go do some research. Find out how many matches Spurs have postponed due to COVID. Then the one match in the league we postponed, find how many players had COVID.

Also postponement doesn't help Spurs in the way you think. These matches all have to be played later in the season within a fixed time. This means less rest for Spurs players as we might end up playing 3 games a week.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Seems the heart issue for Auba is real . He and Lemina have been sent back home to get medical help.

I pray its an easy fix ( seems Alfonso of Canada /Bayern ) na wa o this covid dey worry o.

...Socrates