The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Thunder »

Thanks
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal always gifting goals to opponents. Now normalcy has been restored.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Auba continues his ineptitude in front of goals this offseason.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Leno is such a tool
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ball over the line but Mariner and crew didnt call it. Awesome blunder by ref and they are in full season flow of terribleness. Refs practicing their screwing of Arsenal for the new season.

Leno needs to stop all these gifts. Has been getting worse with decisions since last season.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Auba has been poor, god awful poor in front of goals this pre-season. Good news is his movement has been top notch.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Arteta will be sacked this season....real talk
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Cito wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:40 pm Ball over the line but Mariner and crew didnt call it. Awesome blunder by ref and they are in full season flow of terribleness. Refs practicing their screwing of Arsenal for the new season.

Leno needs to stop all these gifts. Has been getting worse with decisions since last season.
The only way of stopping leno gifting is gifting him a ticket out of the club....4 mistakes is too much...we saw this last season and the tools Edu and Arteta don't want to rectify this issue. Oh, they do, by spending like Man City to get a mummy like ramsdale
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Gooner1 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:58 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:40 pm Ball over the line but Mariner and crew didnt call it. Awesome blunder by ref and they are in full season flow of terribleness. Refs practicing their screwing of Arsenal for the new season.

The only way of stopping leno gifting is gifting him a ticket out of the club....4 mistakes is too much...we saw this last season and the tools Edu and Arteta don't want to rectify this issue. Oh, they do, by spending like Man City to get a mummy like ramsdale
I would suggest a swap with Chelsea. You dash us Leno, and Kepa heads your way. Na then you go understand palpitation.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arteta says Partey’s injury is “not looking good” and he will need a scan. It’ also looks like Xhaka might be staying.
These fools never learn
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:50 pm

I would suggest a swap with Chelsea. You dash us Leno, and Kepa heads your way. Na then you go understand palpitation.
Dem go say you no sabi any thing - then they would remind you of how great Emi was and how Arsenal should not have sold a player who refused to sign an extension because e insisted that a clause be put in extension that he would be number 1 , and then tell you Kepa is better than Leno etc etc ...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

My own Kweshion is about Onana why the cool off the guy has been rejected by Ajax and will serve out his extension , that guy is better than Ramsdale and will come cheaper ...Abi we don dey play politics again like Ozil time ? we dont want to touch a tainted player ?

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kajifu wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:54 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:27 pm Good 4-1 run out win vs Watford.
It’s only preseason but Sambi looks like a player worth watching.
Kid plays with a lot of swagger but what I like are his quick touches and passes.
It’s only preseason so we will see what happens when the real bullets R flying’. Happy young Miguel Azeez got a run out and scored a scorcher. Need to extend this boy quickly.
Only downside was the clown in goal setting up ElNeny for failure. With every game Leno makes the decision to sell Emi look even dumber …
It was a dumber and bad decision to let him go for a waste pipe call Leno.
Emi if you watch Copa will confirmed he was not only the best keeper in that competition but the main reason Messi now has won something for argentina national team.

It’s not even worth discussing with these liars and shameless peeps who clearly know so little about the game dude.
Now they’re gonna start peddling tales that Emi wanted it inserted in his contract that he should be a starter lol.
The lies people tell when their skirts get lifted is amazing :laugh: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Let them enjoy the Bernie the clown show.
Arteta will soon be fired if he doesn’t change things quick
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The brightest light of the preseason has been Sambi …
Hope Arteta doesn’t ruin him by playing the likes of Xhaka and El Neny ahead of him. There is a very ceiling in that player even though it’s early days.

Watched the highlights of Azeez scoring again in another friendly match. I’d sooner work Sambi and Azeez around Partey, whenever he gets fit. Seen enough of El Neny and Xhaka
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:54 pm The brightest light of the preseason has been Sambi …
Hope Arteta doesn’t ruin him by playing the likes of Xhaka and El Neny ahead of him. There is a very ceiling in that player even though it’s early days.

Watched the highlights of Azeez scoring again in another friendly match. I’d sooner work Sambi and Azeez around Partey, whenever he gets fit. Seen enough of El Neny and Xhaka
never going to happen dude....Arteta is screwed...thing is, he doesn't know it yet

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Why are we extending Xhaka and raising his salary. We can't get anyone to buy him at current wages. Why are we increasing his wages. We should be negotiating a wage cut with the man, if he wants to extend.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

amafolas wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:45 pm Why are we extending Xhaka and raising his salary. We can't get anyone to buy him at current wages. Why are we increasing his wages. We should be negotiating a wage cut with the man, if he wants to extend.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Xhaka doesnt want to stay! Your club is the one BEGGING HIM TO STAY!

If he accepts your begging, best believe that you will make him an "Aubamayang-like offer." You know, the type you offered to Flamini and Ozil, after begging them to stay and then the downed their tools afterwards, like Aubamayang! :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:54 pm The brightest light of the preseason has been Sambi …

These people never learn :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Willian, Gabriel and Tierny were also bright spots in pre-season and early season and so was Jose Mari! Remember when Willian destroyed Fulham and waffi and your natives came out with one yansh each to twerk in unison? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:33 pm Azuka,
What dya makwnof this?
Your boy ‘Haka is back in training @London Cooney
And there R rumors of a contract extension :laugh:
This better be some major league posturing.
Surely this man is not gonna wear the cannon on his chest ever again please …
Honestly I am lost for thought on the club at the moment. I have adopted a siddonlook mode oo. Just tired.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

The liars, shameless peeps and childish fans that cannot convey their irrational thoughts without being abusive, who rest on the fact that they can sit behind a computer and spew rubbish about their knowledge of the game telling us the other s how they have played the game and yada yada but who for thier lives cannot balance a footballing decision vis-a-vis a business decision, who forget that this is a business as well as a game but expect that their childish tantrums and so called knowledge of the game is the beginning and the end of the world.

Hmmmm I love it when they cry and curse others here when they dont get their way and wish for Arteta to be sacked.

Cry cry Emi Martinez babies ...make una come I get una time thank God their Ill wish for the club did not come to pass - Imagine so called supporters wishing Villa would finish ahead of Beloved because we sold Martinez to them and they call themselves fans !!!

Awon olodo ..shio

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wait oo, why assanl be dey play that friendly as if nah worldcup final? even with their first team and full starting line up they still lost to a chelsea fielding trash like tammy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:28 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:33 pm Azuka,
What dya makwnof this?
Your boy ‘Haka is back in training @London Cooney
And there R rumors of a contract extension :laugh:
This better be some major league posturing.
Surely this man is not gonna wear the cannon on his chest ever again please …
Honestly I am lost for thought on the club at the moment. I have adopted a siddonlook mode oo. Just tired.
Chief I really want ya boy Mikel 2 do well 4 the sake of Arsenal, but lord have mercy, his decisions and directions make absolutely no sense. The club is a true shambles at the moment.

When I remember that he offered Mustafi an extension which he thankfully rejected, and notice this same player is still out of a job. Or how he refused money for Maitland-Niles last season or 20 mill plus for Xhaka from Berlin …

The way he ostracized Guendo and we saw a potentially £45 mill player under Emery now reduced to a journey man in Marseille. I could add little LUCAS Torreira to the mix and the less said about his letting Emi Martinez to go to Villa the better.

We have now missed out on Europe for the first time in ages and are still searching for an identity and direction. These are really dark times but at least we are not as bad as our neighbors down the road :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

I will be shocked if the fans allow him to survive past Christmas barring an amazing turnaround. Sadly it seems he doesn’t notice how close to the brink he is.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Gooner1 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:23 pm

never going to happen dude....Arteta is screwed...thing is, he doesn't know it yet

Really dunno wassup with that short guy.
It’s like he really has no clue despite all the evidence
to do exactly opposite what he’s doing.