2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] VIT v TOT [GP-G GM-3]

Post by Cristao II »

Dele and Winks - disgusting performance
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:45 pm Dele and Winks - disgusting performance
Dele is now playing like an MK Don's player ,right now he is stealing a living as a premiership player.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Hey Tottenham lads, if it will make you lot feel better, well yer former coach
got smoked 6-1 in the same competition by minnows from Norway, so take heart,
could’ve been worse :mrgreen:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Hey Tottenham lads, if it will make you lot feel better, well yer former coach
got smoked 6-1 in the same competition today, by minnows from Norway, so take heart,
could’ve been worse
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Ogbuefi has singled out Lucas Shorini, who debuted at fullback, for extra lashes. Belt, some of the finest strands of Hampshire heffer.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 9]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Same starting eleven as last week, which is unsurprising. The formation should be relatively be the same although I expect Spurs to be on the backfoot for most part of the match unlike last week when Newcastle took their foot off the gas after going ahead. The lineup will be:

Kane
Son Ndombele * Lucas
Skipp * Hojbjerg
Reguilon * Dier * Romero * Royal
Lloris

My only concern is Dier who makes way too many unnecessary mistakes. The backline is still not strong enough to deal with the threat that Antonio presents. Antonio will terrorize Spurs from minute to 90 as that is one club he loves to play against. Wishing the boys all the best by putting the memory of the midweek disappointment behind with fantastic outcome. COYS!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Another London derby. I am very worried about our performances in derbies. We have conceded three goals in each derby match played under Nuno. I am honestly worried that this will end up the same. If Kane was on form, I would be in a better mood.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spammers with a couple of chances already.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele stepped on the ball to try and control it but ends up hurting himself. Looks like he will be able to carry on. No penalty given with the clash of Zouma on him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

All the long passes to Reggie have not hit their target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is an even affair so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero has to be stronger and stop letting Antonio bully and shove him around.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura should have laid the ball back to Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was a possible red card of Soucek. High boot to Hojbjerg's thigh.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sweet pass from Ndombele to find Son but he couldn't finish it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Son had squared it to Kane it would have been 1 nil already.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 pm That was a possible red card of Soucek. High boot to Hojbjerg's thigh.
It should have been a red.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I Just don't get how defenders allow attackers to out jump them in the 6 yard box.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele should have done better with that header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Second time Romero getting bullied by Antonio.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's bullet header parried over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a pass from Skippy to Ndombele but his thread pass to Kane wasn't precise enough.