2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 9]

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:43 pm Son has caught Eriksen's disease of not beating the first man when taking a corner kick.
This game was always going to be tough,Son need to be the center of your attack not Kane
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:32 pm Kane is a minus 1 for Spurs today.
Why is he keep starting game after game?
Levy for collect that money from City walker,use 30% buy decent Strikers and pocket the rest
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The call for #NunoOut is intensifying. 4 London derbies: Win - 0; Draw - 0; Loss - 4. Simply not good enough. The question is it Nuno's tactics that is stifling Kane or Kane is the one disrupting Nuno's tactics?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:07 pm
Levy for collect that money from City walker,use 30% buy decent Strikers and pocket the rest
What money from City?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:21 pm The call for #NunoOut is intensifying. 4 London derbies: Win - 0; Draw - 0; Loss - 4. Simply not good enough. The question is it Nuno's tactics that is stifling Kane or Kane is the one disrupting Nuno's tactics?
You know my thoughts on this.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:33 pm
What money from City?
Bro we be hear say City want pay about 120million and Levy refused.Not sure if na just rumors or na true.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:44 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:33 pm
What money from City?
Bro we be hear say City want pay about 120million and Levy refused.Not sure if na just rumors or na true.
Rumours.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

L-O-S-E-R-S!!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nuno is as Nuno does. Can’t help but feel, the Holy Ghost is ghost busting his self, playing fancy dress with a 4-2-whatever. Nuno is synonymous with a back three and deep counters. Boring perhaps, but effective at Molineux. Going back to principles would be a commonsensical choice right now. Spurs have the players to be a back five borefest and enough pace in Heung-min to Adama Son to Harry Jimenez.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:18 pm Nuno is as Nuno does. Can’t help but feel, the Holy Ghost is ghost busting his self, playing fancy dress with a 4-2-whatever. Nuno is synonymous with a back three and deep counters. Boring perhaps, but effective at Molineux. Going back to principles would be a commonsensical choice right now. Spurs have the players to be a back five borefest and enough pace in Heung-min to Adama Son to Harry Jimenez.
There is a famous African proverb:

"If you say the village is an angel*, you are the angel*. If the village says you are an angel*, you are the angel*."

Which is the common denominator here? Many coaches have come and gone and one constant remains the same -- SPUDS!

The club is cursed! I said it many years ago and its a fact. The club is cursed without redemption. Nuno may not be a top coach, but even top coaches will never be able to cancel the curse that is on this club.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This weekend has been coined El Sackilco. Whoever loses will get the sack immediately that is if Ole is still at the wheel. Nuno's uninspiring tactics cannot continue for much longer and if he doesn't pick up a win this weekend then the call for his sacking will grow even louder. A draw will not do either any good.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:59 am This weekend has been coined El Sackilco. Whoever loses will get the sack immediately that is if Ole is still at the wheel. Nuno's uninspiring tactics cannot continue for much longer and if he doesn't pick up a win this weekend then the call for his sacking will grow even louder. A draw will not do either any good.
Too early to judge Nuno. We seem to have become arrogant in our ways and forgotten that building a team takes time.
Do not join the media in their desire for blood or constant news. The team is being formed. He had limited preseason with the players and Spurs have more than a few players to get rid of. He needs at least 2 transfer windows to bring in his own players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:59 am This weekend has been coined El Sackilco. Whoever loses will get the sack immediately that is if Ole is still at the wheel. Nuno's uninspiring tactics cannot continue for much longer and if he doesn't pick up a win this weekend then the call for his sacking will grow even louder. A draw will not do either any good.
Unless Tottenham are in danger of relegation, I believe that Nuno will get till the end of the season simply because there are no obvious candidates to replace him and Levy does not want to start another farcical search for a new manager. This is not a ringing endorsement of Nuno but the stats do not lie.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

L-O-S-E-R!!! :rotf: :rotf:

I see you have shut your mouth and coiled up like a lil b1tch since you began to receive pain. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You aint seen nothing yet!

When you have time, you can also go to the Rafa thread and speak there! Or nothing to say there? Fooking Coward! :roll:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:41 am
Too early to judge Nuno. We seem to have become arrogant in our ways and forgotten that building a team takes time.
Do not join the media in their desire for blood or constant news. The team is being formed. He had limited preseason with the players and Spurs have more than a few players to get rid of. He needs at least 2 transfer windows to bring in his own players.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: if DELUSIONAL was a person. smh
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [CC] BUR v TOT [RD 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

6 changes from the defeat at the weekend. Sanchez in for Dier, Davies for Reggie, and Gollini in place of Lloris at the back. Attacking midfield changed as well with Son, Lucas and Ndombele all benched for the trio of LoCelso, Bergwijn and Gil. Formation should still be the same as it will be 4-2-3-1:

Kane
Gil * LoCelso * Bergwijn
Skipp * Hojbjerg
Davies * Romero * Sanchez * Royal
Gollini

Wishing the lads a good day out and finish the job early enough.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What is sad is that Dele didn’t make the squad. The bench is filled with so many defenders so that means Dele’s days at the club are numbered.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:12 pm What is sad is that Dele didn’t make the squad. The bench is filled with so many defenders so that means Dele’s days at the club are numbered.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: thought Dele had returned!!! and he nw has a new lease of life!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This half has demonstrated that there is warey in these Spurs forwards. We have been dominant but these attacking poops have messed up passes, opportunities etc. Poor Nuno, he will be blamed despite the poor performance of the forwards - Kane, Bergwijn and Moura have made very poor decisions.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:57 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:18 pm Nuno is as Nuno does. Can’t help but feel, the Holy Ghost is ghost busting his self, playing fancy dress with a 4-2-whatever. Nuno is synonymous with a back three and deep counters. Boring perhaps, but effective at Molineux. Going back to principles would be a commonsensical choice right now. Spurs have the players to be a back five borefest and enough pace in Heung-min to Adama Son to Harry Jimenez.
There is a famous African proverb:

"If you say the village is an angel*, you are the angel*. If the village says you are an angel*, you are the angel*."

Which is the common denominator here? Many coaches have come and gone and one constant remains the same -- SPUDS!

The club is cursed! I said it many years ago and its a fact. The club is cursed without redemption. Nuno may not be a top coach, but even top coaches will never be able to cancel the curse that is on this club.
Bro Spurs and Arsenal fans are just not smart,instead to join me beg you,but no they are here look for excuse.
Sad me alone can not beg you.Please can you allow us to win come saturday for my sake?I know you will not allow us against Ndidi, but please consider you guy Kajifu.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son comes on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucas