2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WAT v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

As expected Spurs dominating while Watford closing all the gaps. This is where Ndombele would have made a difference.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The 2 wing backs are just poor at crossing in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal is so poor.

Kane with a great chance but goes agonizingly wide.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son has been poor as well.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Watford is leaving so gap for Royal on the right knowing he can't hurt them.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal's deficiencies are getting highlighted more in this match than previous times.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 potential penalties not given to Spurs. Oh well.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good start to the second half.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris with a fantastic save.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is just so poor a performance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Conte should bring on either LoCelso or Ndombele for Royal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref bailed out Spurs. Why did he stop that move when Spurs was all over the place? Skipp booked for taking one for the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Son. Can't flick the ball on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Inconsistent Son at work today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wink?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp off???

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son's fantastic attempt saved.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't get AC oh. Why are the creative players not on the field? 15 minutes to go I doubt any of them will be able to make a difference anyway with the time left.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We look absolutely terrible with the withdrawal of Skipp.

LoCelso on for Reguilon. Wrong move I must say.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Match halted to attend to a fan needing medical attention.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

VAR saving Spurs bacon on the penalty and possible red to Lloris.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gil coming on for Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:45 pm VAR saving Spurs bacon on the penalty and possible red to Lloris.
Lloris got the ball before man. No pen. Talking of VAR, it denied us 2 legit goals last time out.