2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 11]

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg will have to be dropped if he keeps making unforced errors like the one he just did right in front of the 18.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That defense is terrible. Romero almost caught out.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why didn't Godfrey get a yellow, minimum, for the stump on Son's stomach?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie gets a yellow for stopping Townsend from breaking away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs turning the screw on Everton. A few close chances created but nothing solid.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal should have done better with the header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Some careless passes at the back. It is these kind of mistakes that will cost Spurs goals.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Delph booked for hacking down Lucas's run.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane should have done better trying to square the ball to Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura keeps breaking down Spurs attacking move by cheaply giving the ball away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie given the ball on a platter by Kane but he skied the ball over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It wasn't a bad first half and the second is starting off on a good note.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The players playing with so much swagger it is that confidence that makes them dominate this match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eventually Conte might have to replace Skipp with Ndombele to open up Everton.

Reggie with a decent attempt.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice shot from Davies but goes wide.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris concedes a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Decision is VARed.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No pen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs need to score to take the edge off this game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero needs to watch it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie comes off for Matt while LoCelso replaces Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Everton on the ascendary.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs last its shape and LoCelso is not helping matters drifting offside.