2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 12]

Post by balo »

Stat-padding Kane is not playing for the team.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:26 pm 3 points. Once more we see why Spurs had problems and still has problems. Kane very poor. Son poor. The defence was very good. Moura tried today. Winks and Hojberg poor in first half - better in second half.
How can you say Kane was poor today? A lot of our good attacks were initiated by him. He has just a bit unlucky not to score within 30 seconds of the 2nd half starting. Today he showed a lot of fight and bite and won a lot of freekicks.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:28 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:26 pm 3 points. Once more we see why Spurs had problems and still has problems. Kane very poor. Son poor. The defence was very good. Moura tried today. Winks and Hojberg poor in first half - better in second half.
How can you say Kane was poor today? A lot of our good attacks were initiated by him. He has just a bit unlucky not to score within 30 seconds of the 2nd half starting. Today he showed a lot of fight and bite and won a lot of freekicks.
He was poor and was one of the reasons we didnt score as much as we should have. He made quite a few boneheaded decisions today,
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] NSM v TOT [GP-G GM-5]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Na where this Mura that is beating our Spurs come from?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:09 pm Na where this Mura that is beating our Spurs come from?

Founded in 2012, Slovenia.

Leading 2 - 1.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:38 pm
Cito wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:09 pm Na where this Mura that is beating our Spurs come from?

Founded in 2012, Slovenia.

Leading 2 - 1.
Wow, that’s a pretty young history. Has won 3 trophies though since last time our dear Spurs last won anything.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D

:lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOW LIVES thought Cunte will win for them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not taking into consideration that their club is cursed and there is no remedy :lol:

L-O-S-E-R-S!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This here says it all. The deadwood have to be rid off this January. The likes of Dele, Winks, Doherty and Davies have to be the first to get shipped out closely followed by Dier, Rodon, and to a lesser extent, Sanchez. For Conte to succeed Levy and Parattici have to back him by selling these players ASAP and bring in the ones who fit the mode of players to make Tottenham tick again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He is starting to understand :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e go do am like filmtrick. This cursed club will wreck your legacy! Dey there! :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 am Image

This here says it all. The deadwood have to be rid off this January. The likes of Dele, Winks, Doherty and Davies have to be the first to get shipped out closely followed by Dier, Rodon, and to a lesser extent, Sanchez. For Conte to succeed Levy and Parattici have to back him by selling these players ASAP and bring in the ones who fit the mode of players to make Tottenham tick again.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when I tried to advise a dullard and the dullard refused to listen. As far as he was concerned, Dele this and that! Toby this and Sanchez that! He loved them so much and gave his heart to them.

You will feel unprecedented pain this season. Mark my words!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I have no comment. I await the next set of excuses to be made for this bunch of players. Mourinho. Nuno and Conte.

Funny enough the last time the attack clicked was under Jose and people claiming Jose couldn't coach attacking play. Arrogant ignorant ...

Let me continue watching this latest episode of this soap series. Next up I expect Dele and co to whine.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:36 am I have no comment. I await the next set of excuses to be made for this bunch of players. Mourinho. Nuno and Conte.

Funny enough the last time the attack clicked was under Jose and people claiming Jose couldn't coach attacking play. Arrogant ignorant ...

Let me continue watching this latest episode of this soap series. Next up I expect Dele and co to whine.
That is Bobo IAG for you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And Conte better watch his back! Any maltreatment of Levy's son, Dele, and Conte is out! :lol: :lol: he better restore the kid to the starting 11 and apologize to him :rotf: :rotf: Gotta love Dele sha... he runs that club with an iron fist! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, C-U-R-S-E-D!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Finally saw the goals and it was the Lesbian, Davinson Sanchez, who disgraced himself twice :lol: :lol: :lol: You cant make this sh11t up! When I told IAG that this guy is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in my life, IAG spat at me and called SARS to arrest me! you see am so!?? :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR v TOT [WK 13]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

***Match Postponed***

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:10 pm ***Match Postponed***

Its a Cowardly Goat. How far? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cowardly Loser, are you going to update the Benitez thread? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Coward