2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BUR [WK 37]

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal tries one from long range and Pope pushes it over the bar.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Passing accuracy in the final end has to improve.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Burnley has now come out to play by taking possession of the ball launching an attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Yellow card to Burnley's Robert for petulance on not been able to beat Sessegnon.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thank you Hugo. That was the closest to a goal been scored.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Burnley wasting time already. Their target is to secure a point, anything more is jara.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That lack of playmaker is coming apparent in trying to break down and open up Burnley.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I think fatigue is beginning to get to the players as their passes are not crisp.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Even Kane is not firing on all cylinders.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bentacur shoots from outside the 18 and it goes to kill all the birds in the Tottenham.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Kane miss that?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Barnes might have conceded a penalty as VAR is checking ball against his outstretched arm.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If this is given as a pen then surely Kane has to let Son take it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is given as a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane takes it. Team over player.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fires it into the side net. The breakthrough comes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. Thank you Sanchez for booting the ball into Barnes' hand to get the pen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Burnley getting extremely frustrated because their game plan has been torn to shred. Now they are going to be forced to come out to play which should play into Spurs' hand.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura gets a yellow card for tangling feet.

Lads starting out cold.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Suddenly Nick Pope is a bit quicker with his shootout.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a game we have to manage minute by minute. Burnley appears to be content with this low score and hope to nick one point if it presents itself.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs almost caught napping. Barnes hit the post.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was Son's chance to be on level as top goal scorer in the league but Pope said otherewise.