2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v NOR [WK 14]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane chip misses the target. What is going on with him? These were the sort of chances that were bread and butter for him in years gone by.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is way off form today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Norwich fail to equalize after opening up Spurs?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga comes off for Matt.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane shoots on target but Krul saves it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez fires the second goal in from close range. This after Krul had parried the ball for a corner and corner kick leads to the second goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another Kane shot on target but straight at Krul.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son makes it 3.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn comes on for Moura.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Brilliant win. At times we were lucky not to concede but we were always comfortable.

Motm: Skipp, Moura, Davies
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Great effort overall but defense still looks suspect. Onto the next match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:57 pm Brilliant win. At times we were lucky not to concede but we were always comfortable.

Motm: Skipp, Moura, Davies
Totally agree with your MOTM nominations.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:24 pm Kane shoots on target but Krul saves it.
Harry Kane wish he plays San Marino everyday of the week to pad his stats. :D :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah ooo Conte wan come spoil Market for epl..all of a sudden, spurs are almost 4th with a game in hand
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Seems spurs do not have vaccinated players..13 cases in their club ..covid etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] TOT v REN [GP-G GM-6]

Post by Its a Goal »

Tonight's match is postponed as a result of a massive breakout in Covid-19 in the camp. This is the second match that is now postponed with the weekend match also in danger of facing the same consequence.

Wishing all those impacted with this virus a speedy recovery.

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] TOT v REN [GP-G GM-6]

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:18 am Tonight's match is postponed as a result of a massive breakout in Covid-19 in the camp. This is the second match that is now postponed with the weekend match also in danger of facing the same consequence.

Wishing all those impacted with this virus a speedy recovery.
Wish them all a quick recovery. This kinda remind me of Lasgnagate :D :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] BHA v TOT [WK 15]

Post by Its a Goal »

The effect of Covid-19 continues to impact Spur's ability to play matches as today's match is also postponed. This makes 3 matches postponed altogether. Finding room to reschedule them will be challenging as it is going to be schedule from until end of the season. The only saving grace Spurs may have is if EUFA awards the postponed match against Rennes to Rennes and therefore they get dumped out of the competition. Should that happen all congested ECL midweek matches will be out of the way.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] LEI v TOT [WK 15]

Post by Its a Goal »

After postponing a number of games Spurs will just barely about make this game happen. A call to postpone the match was made by both Leicester and Spurs due to Covid-19 but the league rejected the request. It would have caused Tottenham a massive game feature pile up especially as EUFA is still seeking options to fit in the match against Rennes.

Conte mentioned that only a handful of players who contracted the virus have returned and will be available for the match, even then they won't start. He will only give them 15 to 20 minutes on the pitch. If that's the case then Spurs will be severely impacted. There will likely be a high rotation in the first team. One can only hope that those who are selected to play will seize this opportunity to shine and stake a claim for more first team action.

COYS!!!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOSER
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Unfortunately Leicester reported they have only 9 outfield players available as a result of Covid-19 therefore Spurs has to suffer the consequence of another match postponed.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LIV [WK 15]

Post by Its a Goal »

This is going to be 4th attempt at trying to play a PL game. There is no indication that the match will not take place though Liverpool has reported its own share of Covid related illnesses. It will be nice to get to see the boys in action again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LIV [WK 15]

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh boy, Dele will get to start.