2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CRY [WK 16]

Post by Its a Goal »

The players look leggy. There is no sharpness in their attacking intent.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura should have done better with his glancing header.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On a different note, Leicester is in deep trouble. Already down 4 and it is only 25 mins in.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just had adjust my Telly when I tuned into the City game. What’s going on with B. Rodg and crew .. really poor.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:24 pm The players look leggy. There is no sharpness in their attacking intent.
Imagine what it’s gonna be like when you have 2 make up all those games later on in the season
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura latches on to Royal through pass and finds Kane with a perfectly weighted pass.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura gets in on the act to make it 2 with a header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Moura outjump the defender? What a leap. What a cross from his country man, Royal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Zaha is playing with a red card. He gets a 2nd yellow and he is off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was really dump of Zaha to have pushed Sanchez violently like that. That was so daft of him.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I have zero sympathy for Zaha. He got Tanganga sent off in the last game. No love for him or Gallagher who in my opinion are prime cvnts.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal couldn't beat the keeper with his header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope the lads will use this opportunity to run up the score on them.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:43 pm I hope the lads will use this opportunity to run up the score on them.
Have a game in 2 days. Spurs will try to use minimal energy to see this out.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not like that Reggie.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:44 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:43 pm I hope the lads will use this opportunity to run up the score on them.
Have a game in 2 days. Spurs will try to use minimal energy to see this out.
The team will be different in 2 days. I expect the likes of Winks and Dele to play and possibly LoCelso.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp is a lovely player with wonderful technique.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, my favorite Sports channel is going away after this weekend :(. NBCSports is going to be no more after this year.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a fine lob goes over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mogbe, Citey opening yansh back to Leicester. 4-2.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs beginning to get sloppy with the passes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane coming off for Bergwijn.