2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] REN v TOT [GP-G GM-1]

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele almost crafts out a goal
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucas can’t go on. Another injury to deal with. Scarlett comes in for for Kane while Royal comes on for Lucas.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal clutching his ankle

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Gollini. And he wants to be #1

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Davies also

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg gets the equalizer

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele on for Ndombele

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I enjoyed this game. I think some things are clear. Nuno will be given time but erm what exactly is his system and how does this fit with the Spurs DNA as mouthed by Levy.

Another thing I expect Chelsea to absolutely spank us when we meet.

Doherty is a 419 gig. Oh and before I forget how many injuries today?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Unsatisfying draw. Honestly I don’t know how long this project can go on. Spurs is not getting any better under Nuno I’m afraid to say. Even Harry is looking disinterested when on the pitch.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I expect the coward to disappear into his cave again until Sunday. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Today showed that it was criminal of Nuno not to start Ndombele.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Today showed that cowardice will never be rewarded. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

To Sunday we go. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

L=O=S=E=R=S! :D :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

coward! :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:36 pm I enjoyed this game. I think some things are clear. Nuno will be given time but erm what exactly is his system and how does this fit with the Spurs DNA as mouthed by Levy.

Another thing I expect Chelsea to absolutely spank us when we meet.

Doherty is a 419 gig. Oh and before I forget how many injuries today?

Real question bro, what do you expect from Nuno? As in, genuinely, what would be a great season for you under Nuno?

Setting aside that he coached Wolverhampton Wanderers last season and he finished the season:

1. Fired
2. Premier League 13th
3. FA Cup Fifth round (vs Southampton)
4. EFL Cup Second round (vs Stoke City)

W - 12
D - 9
L - 17

Goals Scored in 38 games - 36
Goals Conceded in 38 games - 52
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:00 pm Today showed that it was criminal of Nuno not to start Ndombele.
But you were celebrating the first 3 EPL victories, praising Dele, the coach and the new tactics??? remember no more park the bus? Levy is a genius? and all of that
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Small Club ting!

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:00 pm Today showed that it was criminal of Nuno not to start Ndombele.
But you were celebrating the first 3 EPL victories, praising Dele, the coach and the new tactics??? remember no more park the bus? Levy is a genius? and all of that

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Are you saying that the coward is also an olofofo? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You will be a saddist not to be happy that your team is top of the table even if it is for a brief moment. I don't think you will find anywhere where I said the team is made and is top contender for the league. Dele deserves praise for his hard work when on the pitch. Even statistics back up his performance as he covers the most ground on the pitch. The team is still evolving and has a long way to go. Last weekend was a terrible day in the office as the team lost vital players to injury and quarantine. No team will find it easy when they are without up to 5 of their first team players especially if the bench is not as solid. As for the tactics I am still not sold on it but then you have to give Nuno a chance. He has not had a chance to fully implement his methods as he has not worked with all the players. For instance Lo Celso, Romero, and Sanchez have just returned to England today to be in contention for a match tomorrow. Bergwijn, Son, and Dier are out injured. Kane is not in form. I hate what I see on TV as it is way too defensive. Let's wait and see what happens by end of October, after the next international break is over.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by danfo driver »

Right on time, the Coward is out of his hole! :oops: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:27 pm
You will be a saddist not to be happy that your team is top of the table even if it is for a brief moment. I don't think you will find anywhere where I said the team is made and is top contender for the league. Dele deserves praise for his hard work when on the pitch. Even statistics back up his performance as he covers the most ground on the pitch. The team is still evolving and has a long way to go. Last weekend was a terrible day in the office as the team lost vital players to injury and quarantine. No team will find it easy when they are without up to 5 of their first team players especially if the bench is not as solid. As for the tactics I am still not sold on it but then you have to give Nuno a chance. He has not had a chance to fully implement his methods as he has not worked with all the players. For instance Lo Celso, Romero, and Sanchez have just returned to England today to be in contention for a match tomorrow. Bergwijn, Son, and Dier are out injured. Kane is not in form. I hate what I see on TV as it is way too defensive. Let's wait and see what happens by end of October, after the next international break is over.
Olofofo Coward! Was that how you were also twerking when your fat lover in Merseyside was defeating relegation teams and then got humiliated 3-0 by ordinary Aston Villa? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like 3 kondo na your number! Not only did you get smashed by that score, your darling, the fattened rotten failure of china, experienced the same pain! But i am sure that being the coward that you are, you will run into your hole. O ma se o! :oops: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by danfo driver »

666 may be the mark of the beast, but 3-0 is the mark of the Coward!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: