2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 11]

Post by Its a Goal »

Twice in this match already Kane has not found Son to score.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LoCelso is a waste of space.

Ndombele on for Son.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga receives a needless yellow card.

LoCelso hits the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Last chance of the game possibly for Spurs to score and win the match.

Possible red card to Everton for rash challenge on Hojbjerg.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Holgate gets the red.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Freekick outside the 18. LoCelso to take it. Nothing. Corner kick.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Horrible delivery from LoCelso.

Skipp gets a yellow to stop Everton breaking away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now he is suspended for the next match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Last chances wasted by both sides. Needs goalless.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

First draw of the season and it comes in Conte's first match. Good news is it is the first cleansheet in like 10 games?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Two losers! Befitting end to the match when a cursed team and a cursed lover share a 0-0 draw.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The lean-faced loser, have you updated your lover's thread?

Olofofo Oniranu! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TOTTENHAM IS NOW SOLIDLY BEHIND ARSENAL ON THE TABLE

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:27 pm TOTTENHAM IS NOW SOLIDLY BEHIND ARSENAL ON THE TABLE

No jinx am ohh!
By the way, why is that in bold letters? Isn’t that order being restored? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:27 pm TOTTENHAM IS NOW SOLIDLY BEHIND ARSENAL ON THE TABLE

No jinx am ohh!
By the way, why is that in bold letters? Isn’t that order being restored? :D
Order has been restored o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when Cristao thought Spurs was better than Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:11 pm Remember when Cristao thought Spurs was better than Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Spurs is better than Arsenal. You getting excited again ...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 12]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

With the suspension of Skipp and injury to Romero it means Conte has had to shuffle his pack. In comes Winks and Taganga to their place and in the process keep the formation of 3-4-2-1 in place. Hopefully Kane can bring his England form in to today's match and get on the scoring sheet.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso is not in the squad. Is he injured?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:36 pm Lo Celso is not in the squad. Is he injured?
Lowlife,

Do you want to comment on this:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=301319&p=5712472#p5712472
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks and Tanganga are suspects so far giving the ball away in dangerous this early in the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Leeds pegging Spurs back as the game has been played mostly in Spurs' half.