2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] NOR v TOT [WK 38]

Post by Its a Goal »

The fans singing Antonio's name in the stand. The decibel level makes it sound like it is a home game.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Maximum concentration required the back. Sloppiness has to be taken out of their game.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal take the lead after Iwobi gifts his old team a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it 2

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Surely, Son gets to take any penalty that comes our way now.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fans singing:
Are you watching
Are you watching
Are you watching ARSEnal
Are you watching
ARSEnal

:lol:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies with power driver but Krul was lucky enough Son was there to tap in his clearance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pep pissing the title away. Everyone can see that Pool will score another to win the match by the 80th minute. Ooops, they've scored. Sorry offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son with a chance that Kane laid on perfectly but straight at keeper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mahrez off for Sterling. Citey throwing everything at it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is not looking like Son will score today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Krul denied Son. Again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kulu had a fantastic opportunity to make it 3 but instead of scoring he tried to square it for Son which took the opportunity away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kulu makes up for the miss with a fantastic left footed goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Krul refuses to let Son score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally Son score to tie the highest PL goal scorer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Beautiful weighted pass for Son by Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Citey ti daran. Down at home 2 nil. All Liverpool needs now is a goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son now is the clear highest PL goal scorer and now the golden boot winner.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is now 2-2. Citey back on the front foot to win the title.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oloye, are you finally going to give Spurs credit? I told this is not the Tottenham from years past.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref didn't bother to add anymore minutes to the game as he blew right on 90 minutes.