2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] NOR v TOT [WK 38]

Post by oloye »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Its a Goal wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:43 pm Oloye, are you finally going to give Spurs credit? I told this is not the Tottenham from years past.
Well well, it is official ,Spurs have broken the curse
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Well done boys!! Champions League!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

After a 2 year sabbatical Spurs are back in the CL.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Congrats IAG, Cristao, Toyin et al. COYS.
Next season, the League title
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I remember long time when ARSEnal used to finish above Spurs. I told Waffiman that the projection over the years indicate that Spurs were getting close to overtaking them it was only a question. We often get shot in the foot by ourselves or just lady luck conspire. Once we managed to get over that hump we have not looked back. The next step is to start winning trophies. Once that clicks I believe Spurs will become one of the major forces in the land.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

pajimoh wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:53 pm Congrats IAG, Cristao, Toyin et al. COYS.
Next season, the League title
Yes o. That should be the target. In addition to CL trophy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I had Son's picture to start the thread but never once thought he'd end the season scoring more PL goals than Kane talkless of winning the Golden Boot. Massive congratulations to him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally ENIC has decided to inject additional funds into the club to the tune of 150 million pounds sterling. This will give Conte enough money to buy players he wants as well as retain those whose loan deals become due for purchase.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fraser Forster is at the lane doing his medical. He is getting signed on a free transfer to back up Hugo Lloris. This means Gollini will be departing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dane Scarlet has signed a new contract till 2026 👏🏼

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:39 pm Fraser Forster is at the lane doing his medical. He is getting signed on a free transfer to back up Hugo Lloris. This means Gollini will be departing.
That guy is a crappy keeper, Forster that is. As long as he is 3rd choice that is fine.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Congratulations to Jose Mourinho. First European trophy for Roma. #historymade
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Won a trophy for every club, but THOT

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Every winner will miss that winning feeling.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

These ones dont know how it feels. :lol:
balo wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:29 am Every winner will miss that winning feeling.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Very interesting friendly match to be played :dream: :mrgreen:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:31 pm
Thought he was Chelsea bound. Good luck to him at/and Spurs.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »