2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v WAT [WK 3]

Post by danfo driver »

Yet, you had a Spurs fan who allowed Aurier to ravage him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sex is a hell of a drug! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:07 pm
pajimoh wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:08 pm Wish I could take a screen shot for the ages right now
Spurs top, Arsinal bottom
Spurs maximum points, Arsinal maximum 0 point
Spurs yet to concede, Arsinal yet to score.

Spurs fans = HAPPY, Arsinal air conditioners = frozen :rotf: :rotf:
I'm no Arsewipes fans, but this is the kind of post that may come back to haunt your club. You Spurs fans never learnt...sad
Wait, I'm not supposed to enjoy the moment because something could hsppen in the future that could potentially come back to hunt me? :rotf:

Dude that makes you a closet Arsewipe :tic:
I'm enjoyimg the moment precisely because enjoyment should not be deferred for fear of some possible future event. I'm enjoymg the moment because of all the banter from goon fans in the past and I'm enjoying the moment because, no matter what I do, it won't have a bearing on how goons behave in the future

Cheers FF :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:43 pm Remember when Aurier was yanshing IAG, and like a spoilt woman, IAG was all up in his feelings and allowed the passion transmitted between them get a hold of him? He began to defend Aurier with his life? prepared to die for Aurier?

Well, like Toby, your baby-daddy, Aurier has been told to get the F out and thrown into the deep end of the dust-bin, where he belongs, and like the trash that he is. Time and time again, you allowed yourself to be humiliated by both men because of that thing you were getting from them. Left to you, both men will still be at Tottenham today, humiliating your club, while you sit there, bum up! :scared: :oops:

Some of us know football inside out, while other people allow sex cloud their judgement! Tufiakwa!

Please take this video as a token of my sympathy for the loss of your baby-daddy. :oops: :oops:

danfo what do you think of the new set up under Nuno.

I know it's early days, but it doesn't look much differnt to Mourinho, but looks like Nuno might have added a little something defensively.
But we cannot rule out the usual Spurs crumbling mental state.

But Spurs will be another good watch
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:03 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:43 pm Remember when Aurier was yanshing IAG, and like a spoilt woman, IAG was all up in his feelings and allowed the passion transmitted between them get a hold of him? He began to defend Aurier with his life? prepared to die for Aurier?

Well, like Toby, your baby-daddy, Aurier has been told to get the F out and thrown into the deep end of the dust-bin, where he belongs, and like the trash that he is. Time and time again, you allowed yourself to be humiliated by both men because of that thing you were getting from them. Left to you, both men will still be at Tottenham today, humiliating your club, while you sit there, bum up! :scared: :oops:

Some of us know football inside out, while other people allow sex cloud their judgement! Tufiakwa!

Please take this video as a token of my sympathy for the loss of your baby-daddy. :oops: :oops:

danfo what do you think of the new set up under Nuno.

I know it's early days, but it doesn't look much differnt to Mourinho, but looks like Nuno might have added a little something defensively.
But we cannot rule out the usual Spurs crumbling mental state.

But Spurs will be another good watch
Havent really watched them this season, so I have no idea. I only saw them against City, were they were all men behind the ball and hit City on the break.

i did notice in that game though that when De Bruyne came in, he tore them open with ease on multiple occasions and City missed those easy chances De Bruyne created.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Reading rumours of Spurs fining Sanchez, Lo Celso and Romero for honouring their countries call. If true that is absolutely ridiculous. If this is the current regime's view towards such then it is very short sighted.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

International break not good for Spurs. We have lost quite a few players due to isolation and injuries.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a forced put together team as many of the players are either out injured or self isolating out of the country. Royal is the surprise start as he takes the RB spot ahead of Doherty and even starting ahead of Rodon who could have played CB to partner Dier instead of Tanganga. Another surprise start is Winks as Nuno has gone for a defensive minded midfield trio of Hojbjerg, Skipp and Winks. It is shaping up to be a 4-3-2-1 lineup:

Kane
Lucas * Dele
Skipp * Hojbjerg * Winks
Reguilon * Dier * Tanganga * Royal
Lloris

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:16 pm International break not good for Spurs. We have lost quite a few players due to isolation and injuries.
You are right as even the bench is bare. Who is Omole? 3 academy players drafted to play this match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I wonder why Nuno didn't start Ndombele instead of Winks. This lineup is just way too defensive.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This Winks guy is not that smart is he?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier looks hurt as he stretched to clear a poor ball distribution of Lloris.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Palace making a number of unforced errors.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier is down again. He might have to come off for Rodon.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier limping off. Rodon to take his place to partner Tanganga. Yikes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Only one player holding his defensive position from the previous 3 matches, and that is Reguilon. Tanganga is playing but a different role.

Dier looks badly hurt. That is a major concern as he might out long term.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Zaha is having a good day against Royal. That RB needs help to curtail Zzha.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Palace enjoying a possession of the ball so far. Spurs can't seem to get into the rhythm of things.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is really frustrating to watch. It is like resorting to JoMo days.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:04 pm Palace enjoying a possession of the ball so far. Spurs can't seem to get into the rhythm of things.
CP may lose this game not because Spurs is playing well but due to people like the brainless McArthur and their unforced errors.
Last edited by Cito on Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So many unforced errors in the midfield for Spurs.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Gallagher not score there? Lucky Spurs there.