2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ASV [WK 7]

Post by wanaj0 »

Spurs defending is something else.

Nice attempt by Kane
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was his best chance to break his duck in the PL this season.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal's pass is almost as bad as that of Ndombele.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Kane with another MISS
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good news is that Spurs create tons of chances. Bad news, Spurs don't take advantage of them. Kane with a 1-1 but still couldn't get the ball in the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gil on for Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Excellent game management from Spurs by holding the ball in Villa's corner kick side for an eternity.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. A win on the back of midweek lifts the mood.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura's goal tagged as Own Goal against Targett. Doesn't matter as it is well needed 3 points in the end.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Meanwhile Spammers got beat in the last minute at home :lol:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Brentford ain't to be toyed with. Last week they gave Liverpool everything they could handle and more and got a deserved draw. Today they beat Spammers away.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good win Spurs. Icing on cake - Brentford with the last minute winner over Spammers.

Today MOTM Son, Skipp, Hojberg

Worst players - Kane, Ndombele
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

You guys will have some peace for a few days from DD. Glad you won to reduce the spamming. :D :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:37 pm You guys will have some peace for a few days from DD. Glad you won to reduce the spamming. :D :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Congratulations to Hugo Lloris, captain of Spurs and France on France winning the UEFA Nations League.

Honourary mentions to Bryan Gil and Sergio Reguilon who were part of the Spanish team that reached the final. Great experience.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Unconfirmed rumors are being circulated on the radio and online that Son and another player have tested positive for Covid.
Damn!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^An unconfirmed source said it is Son and Gil however the training pictures released showed both in training. Dele however was nowhere to be seen.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 pm ^^^An unconfirmed source said it is Son and Gil however the training pictures released showed both in training. Dele however was nowhere to be seen.
Fake news
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 8]

Post by Cristao II »

Not so bothered. There will be 11 players on the pitch. I will look forward to the game.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 pm ^^^An unconfirmed source said it is Son and Gil however the training pictures released showed both in training. Dele however was nowhere to be seen.
Reddit says that second tests have tested negative for both. Gil has a knock.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^That is good news although Gil's not so much. If the lads show up for the game it will be a cracker of a game despite sail on Newcastle's back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

All the fears of 2 major players contracting Covid has been allayed as Son starts and Gil is on the bench. Dele too is on the bench and there are no obvious first players missing. Solid lineup to start the game. Royal had an impressive game last time as he commanded the RB like a boss. Romero and Dier are forming a formidable partnership while the presence of Skipp beside Hojbjerg gives Hojbjerg the freedom to bomb forward and score. The only surprise to the lineup is Ndombele as he often blows hot and cold. It is likely going to be a 4-2-3-1 lineup:

Kane
Son * Ndombele * Moura
Skipp * Hojbjerg
Reguilon * Dier * Romero * Royal
Lloris

Good luck to the lads and hope they don't restart the league after the international like the last time they did.