2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I give Conte 2 years before he throws his toys out of the pram.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:15 pm I give Conte 2 years before he throws his toys out of the pram.
Why are you thinking so negative? Let us just enjoy the positives we are experiencing so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:38 pm
The contract is for £98K Per Week.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:47 pm
Cristao II wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:15 pm I give Conte 2 years before he throws his toys out of the pram.
Why are you thinking so negative? Let us just enjoy the positives we are experiencing so far.
Negative ke? That is Conte's MO.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:00 pm
This ain't time to discuss that. So much positivity going on around the club to be dwelling on what may or may not happen.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:12 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:00 pm
This ain't time to discuss that. So much positivity going on around the club to be dwelling on what may or may not happen.
So much positivity to ignore reality and someone's modus operandi? I will wait and watch.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gollini flattered to deceive. We all had high expectations for him only to see him concede cheap goals. Never commanded his position. Foster is a good backup keeper as he is a good shot stopper. I remember how he once stopped us beating him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Forgot to officially welcome Fraser Foster to the club. He will definitely be a better backup keeper to Lloris.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Word on the street is that Destiny Udogie is heavily linked to Spurs.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Yves is yet to sign and there is the rape case. That would explain the low price. Let's see what happens. Good player but some question marks. I would love to get Trossard as well.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:17 pm

Forgot to officially welcome Fraser Foster to the club. He will definitely be a better backup keeper to Lloris.
He's very limited tbh.... Lloris is declining but he's a much better keeper than Forster.

Meanwhile, the schizophrenic is running around and exposing his arse. Odiegwu.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:43 pm Yves is yet to sign and there is the rape case. That would explain the low price. Let's see what happens. Good player but some question marks. I would love to get Trossard as well.
The recruitment team would have done their due diligence before agreeing to take him on. If the case was going to be an hindrance they would have passed on him. I trust that Yves will get past this case.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:32 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:43 pm Yves is yet to sign and there is the rape case. That would explain the low price. Let's see what happens. Good player but some question marks. I would love to get Trossard as well.
The recruitment team would have done their due diligence before agreeing to take him on. If the case was going to be an hindrance they would have passed on him. I trust that Yves will get past this case.
Spurs should be a contender this coming season if they get better defenders. Solid Forward line, Midfield not too bad and Defense getting there.

Yves Bissouma: Tottenham agree £30m deal for Brighton midfielder
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61795211
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Signed, Sealed and Bissoudelivered

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:00 pm

Very Solid Signing. He will help cover that defense and allow Kane and Son to wreck havoc without handbrake.

Spurs to win the EPL 2022/23... :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Welcome Yves
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

One of my worst days as an Arsenal fan aside from when they signed my idol from Fulham Moussa Dembele.
An absolute gem of a human being who treated us youngsters at the time with so much kindness and attention. I rooted for him any time Tottenham didn’t play Arsenal
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:59 pm

One of my worst days as an Arsenal fan aside from when they signed my idol from Fulham Moussa Dembele.
An absolute gem of a human being who treated us youngsters at the time with so much kindness and attention. I rooted for him any time Tottenham didn’t play Arsenal
I miss Moussa Dembele a lot.