2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ASV [WK 7]

Post by Its a Goal »

My worry is beginning to come to fruition. The lads are inviting pressure. Villa being given a few chances at scoring.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew, the lads survived the half with the lead intact.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Really need another striker that can lead line apart from Kane.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Meanwhile seeing that Rennes beat PSG 2-0 at their stadium. Should we be reconsidering how we performed at their stadium even considering the type of team we sent there to play.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Maximum concentration required to start this second half as this is where the lads allow the opposition to take advantage of their lapse in concentration.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp and Romera saved Spurs from conceding the equalizer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele for Christ sake. Put through on goal but a poor touch forced the ball away from getting in on goal.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:22 pm Once Ndombele fine tunes the laser in his leg he will be danger for the opposition at all times.
His touch tends to be heavy.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal and Romero are having a decent game so far. They look more refined and robust with their touch.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Son needs to find the target.

He is not looking to set up Kane today :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The energy level is really high. They have to keep it up and if they do the 2nd goal will come.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son couldn't beat the keeper after getting in on through to goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fine attempt from Ndombele after using his trickery to open up Villa.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Villa piling on the pressure.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier was slow to react and allowed Watkins to get behind him to score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

When you don't take your chances this is what often happens.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura scores. Great response.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A second Son assist.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now go on and score another.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LoCelso on for Ndombele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris to the rescue.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane so nearly got his goal.