2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by Its a Goal »

Even the media day photoshoot didn't have Kane in it. I don't get why the lad has allowed his stock level with the fans to plummet so fast. The fans were supportive of his ambition and had resigned themselves to seeing him leave. The manner around which he is going about it is what is perplexing to me. Instead of downing his tools he should have continued to do everything that has endeared to the fans so that he will come out of this looking like the hero. Now he is the villain.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Grealish wins a freekick outside the 18 after a Skipp slight push.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goes over for a corner.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What the hell Lloris. How did he miss the punch out. Thank goodness it was missed.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense is all over the place.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Citey dominating possession.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Mahrez sat Ali down.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga getting so much love from the fans for his displays so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs tactics is to catch Citey on the counter attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Twice Son has dilly dally with the ball when on the counter with the chance end up getting wasted.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew, Mahrez should have scored there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Anthony Taylor is giving Tanganga a serious warning for close marking both Grealish and Sterling.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son almost gets the corner of the post.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been a corner kick for Spurs as it was deflected out.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele has drifted out of this game.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:34 pm Things must be so bad!!

The foundation of the club is deeply seethed in COWARDICE! And they wonder why they are natural born cursed losers!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Kane is officially a saboteur in my mind. If he hadn't pulled off the unprofessional crap he did - he would be available.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:01 pm Kane not spotted on the bus so very likely won't be involved in the match today.
I wasn't expecting him to play. Some of the players aren't too happy with his behaviour.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:05 pm Anthony Taylor is giving Tanganga a serious warning for close marking both Grealish and Sterling.
Close marking, or persistent fouling? :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by txj »

Interesting decision to leave Mendy free as an outlet for City
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Thunder wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:18 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:05 pm Anthony Taylor is giving Tanganga a serious warning for close marking both Grealish and Sterling.
Close marking, or persistent fouling? :lol:
Persistent diving
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not a bad half from the lads.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs again with another close chance