2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEI [WK 34]

Post by Cristao II »

I think Spurs are no longer favourites to get top 4. I will be pleasantly surprised if they do but Arsenal have the far easier run in. The Gooners have actually performed when it mattered against Chelsea, Man Utd and West Ham (I need to go have a shower after typing this). Spurs have Liverpool and a few other choice matches. Can the boys perform? We have to at the very least beat Arsenal.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:44 am I think Spurs are no longer favourites to get top 4. I will be pleasantly surprised if they do but Arsenal have the far easier run in. The Gooners have actually performed when it mattered against Chelsea, Man Utd and West Ham (I need to go have a shower after typing this). Spurs have Liverpool and a few other choice matches. Can the boys perform? We have to at the very least beat Arsenal.
Chief how is Arsenal having easy run,Arsenal playing Leeds fighting for relegation,A Spurs team that has not lost at home to Arsenal for almost 8 years and a stronger team than Arsenal,then you have a no nonsense NC team and Everton fighting for their life.
Alot to play for but Arsenal only hope is not to drop any points before facing spurs and hope spurs drop points against Liverpool,you guys always do good against the big teams.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:17 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:57 pm Good win. Wonder if West Ham can deny Arsenal. Doubt it - Europe will be on their mind.
Bros don't give Kajifu heart attack o. He's been quietly hiding somewhere after yabbing all the other teams :rotf:
You be juju man,i be don dey shake oooh,only show up after beloved win.West Ham is no joke,how the boys win is s omething i am still dreaming ooooh,Now a tougher test for beloved is Leeds oooh.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:12 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:57 pm Good win. Wonder if West Ham can deny Arsenal. Doubt it - Europe will be on their mind.
Bros don't give Kajifu heart attack o. He's been quietly hiding somewhere after yabbing all the other teams :rotf:
You be juju man,i be don dey shake oooh,only show up after beloved win.West Ham is no joke,how the boys win is s omething i am still dreaming ooooh,Now a tougher test for beloved is Leeds oooh.
No too dey worry Baba, even Spurs fans know that their boys can't be trusted even though they are a good team. Your team too is very good and while Arteta is not the finished product yet and his ego is a problem, he has enough to get the job done. However, whoever loses out on this una London battle go face some serious yabbis here o :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:26 pm
No too dey worry Baba, even Spurs fans know that their boys can't be trusted even though they are a good team. Your team too is very good and while Arteta is not the finished product yet and his ego is a problem, he has enough to get the job done. However, whoever loses out on this una London battle go face some serious yabbis here o :lol:
Oga Yemi are you backing beloved for top 4 or spurs?Manu is out of it
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:40 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:26 pm
Oga Yemi are you backing beloved for top 4 or spurs?Manu is out of it
Yes my bet is on Arsenal and I expect them to scale the group stage of the champions league then face a rejuvenated Bayern Munich in the first knockout round :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Jose Mourinho leads Roma to the Euro Conference League final. The first ever edition.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:58 pm Jose Mourinho leads Roma to the Euro Conference League final. The first ever edition.
O ma se o
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Mourinho is now the first manager to reach the final of a major European competition with four different clubs.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] LIV v TOT [WK 35]

Post by Its a Goal »

Didn't they say he is finished?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Congratulations to Spurs.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

balo wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:20 pm Congratulations to Spurs.
Is that a trophy for Spurs to celebrate now

:mrgreen:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo check your account and do something,i know you hate Liverpool but allowing spurs to beat them at home and end their EPL title dream is a crime on its on.
Please do something
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Beautiful point to collect. Thursday becomes a must win. The ARSE still favorite for fourth

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Yesterday's results confirm Spurs will finish either 4th or 5th. That isn't so bad. However I am looking at Potter's Brighton with some interest. They just need a quality finisher.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Looks like it was another sh11t on a stick football performance, after spending 75 million pounds in January. Quite interesting that the lilly livered have hugged and embraced sh111t on a stick as their footballing style. And yet, they cant win a trophy and cant get top 4.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

It hurt me too
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 36]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Of all player to be out of the squad against the ARSE it has to be Romero. Snap. That ain't good. In his place comes Sanchez. I just hope he plays at the level that he can play to get the job done efficiently and effectively.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This is a good day to be 'Spursy' :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lads were fully concentrated on the devious plan ARSEnal had from kickoff.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why did Nkeitiah not get booked for simulation?