2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LIV [WK 15]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg out of the team so he must have been one of those who tested positive for Covid. Skipp on the bench to give way to the partnership of Dele and Ndombele in the midfield. Dele is also taking the place of Moura. This is the best opportunity for all 3 players to show Conte that they are deserving of their spot. After this there is no more room for them to convince him not to get rid of them in the January window.

It is going to be a 3-4-2-1 formation:

Kane
Son * Dele
Sessegnon * Ndombele * Winks * Emerson
Davies * Dier * Sanchez
Lloris

It will be a really tough match today but the lads have what it takes to come out with a very good result. The question is will they apply themselves to the task? COYS!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is likely Dele and Ndombele will interchange positions. That still is not comforting. Winks and Dele combo will be overran so easily.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Today's lineup doesn't give me much room for optimism.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense widely exposed in the middle. This is not looking good.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp should have started ahead of Winks unless Skipp is recovering from Covid.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Harry almost breaks the deadlock. Allison saved it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fantastic hustle from Winks to pass to Ndombele whose pinpoint pass finds Kane to hit it home.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been 2. Kane pass to Son was just slightly off from its target so Son couldn't direct it on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son wasted a glorious 1 on 1 though he would have been flagged offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane booked for a rash challenge.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense looking wobbly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Dele miss that?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Allison saved it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane - Son partnership yet to produce desired result. They are working it though to give them credit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A goal from nothing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Klopp gets a yellow for persistently complaining.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris doing all he can to prevent Spurs from going behind.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why is no one marking Diogo in the 18?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks causing so much problems in the midfield by letting his passes get intercepted.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane couldn't connect properly in the dying minute of the first half.

Good so far from the lads. Ndombele no so much. Winks, hot and cold.