2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BRE [WK 13]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The expected lineup and formation too. This is about the strongest team Conte can put out so the hope is that these lads will be mentally and physically strong enough to outrun and outwork Brentford. This is not going to be a game of who outwit who but which team is physically tougher. A whole week to rest should have put these lads in a good state of mind to erase the debacle of the last match. It will be 3-4-2-1 formation:

Kane
Son * Lucas
Reguilon * Skipp * Hojbjerg * Royal
Davies * Dier * Sanchez
Lloris

Hope for a good outing. COYS!!!
Last edited by Its a Goal on Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL cowardly loser has reared his ugly head, I see. Welcome back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good win against Brentford.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v NOR [WK 14]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aside Royal, who Tanganga has come in for, the team is the same as the one that put Brentford to the sword. This means the formation will remain the same and as such everybody will know their job and each other's style of play. The likes of Sanchez and Tanganga will have to seize this opportunity shine as they are the back ups and if they fail to they will quickly get dropped once their first teamers return from injury.

Moura is getting a run of games because he creates headache for his opponents but the problem is his passing rate is among the poorest in the league and his decision making upfront can be suspect. Kane has yet to find his scoring boots but Conte is persisting with him because he offer other aspects of the game to the team. Kane drops back to the midfield and create chances and is physically strong to hold onto the ball. Conte knows it is only a matter of time for Kane to start scoring for fun. The lineup will be:

Kane
Son * Lucas
Reguilon * Skipp * Hojbjerg * Tanganga
Davies * Dier * Sanchez
Lloris

Let's hope the lads will come correct again today and keep the dream of top 4 alive. COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And it is good to see Dane Scarlett back on the bench.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close call for Spurs as Norwich opened up the defense.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice run that Skipp made. He just couldn't find the back of the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga appeals for a penalty but ref denies it. VAR didn't intervene.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Lucas.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That is why Moura starts.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That goal has a look of training ground practice. The sort you just do take the mikey out of your teammates. Well done Moura. Certainly a goal of the month contender if not season.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo gave his defenders a bit of a bother trying to play out of the back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie bags unnecessary yellow card for a stiff challenge.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs has stopped playing since the goal. Surrender possession to Norwich.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie is down and may have to come off. Sessegnon will come on for him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice gesture from the fans to applaud on the 22nd minute, the 22 year old fan who was tragically killed last week.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lovely break from Spurs but Kane fails to direct the ball on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref just ruined a Spurs attack by stopping to play to book a Norwich player.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies missed a great opportunity to double the lead.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is getting sloppy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs defense is still suspect.