2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 9]

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp missed a tap in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp trying to make things happen. Final ball is what is letting the team down.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chances are not been fully taken advantage of. We can do much better going forward.

Another wasted chance from Kane trying to slid the ball to Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero booked for telling Forforna to get up off the ground and stop acting like he was injured.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It appears Spammers are determined to take Hojbjerg out.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane has not impacted this game to the degree that he would normally do.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie almost gifts a goal away. Thanks to Lloris for the tipping the ball away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn. Antonio again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was so poor of Kane. Wasn't paying attention to Antonio when marking him inside the 6 yard box and allowed Antonio to stick his feet out to score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is a minus 1 for Spurs today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nuno, I know it will be a hard sub to make but take Kane out, get Bryan on, and then stick Son on top.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie off Gil. Lo Celso on for Ndombele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why wait until there is less than 5 mins to make your subs? Geez Nuno.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son has caught Eriksen's disease of not beating the first man when taking a corner kick.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn on for Lucas.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So so poor. Honestly this team is just so poor on the attack. No sustained attack.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D!!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:51 pm So so poor. Honestly this team is just so poor on the attack. No sustained attack.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: look at this loser! :lol: :lol: Your two teams (Everton and Spuds) continue to humiliated you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I thought Dele was backkkkkkkk!!?????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

reading through the last few pages of this thread today, seeing the posts by the lean-faced loser, my belle just dey sweet me :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:25 pm Kane has not impacted this game to the degree that he would normally do.

But but but. . . your lord and personal savior, Levy, "stuck it to City!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor to so? :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! i forgot to add, "LOSER!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sorry, I mean "SHAMELESS LOSER!"