2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 36]

Post by Its a Goal »

Delibrate kick to the side of Son from Holding. Why is the ref not booking these ARSEnal players?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies picks up a yellow to stop a potential goal scoring opportunity on his side.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty to Spurs. Holding handball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Push on Son is the call. Holding foul.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane right foots into the bottom right.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:08 pm Push on Son is the call. Holding foul.
Initial contact was made by Cedric and Holding's agbero made it a no brainer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

After about the 100th foul on Son, Holding finally gets a yellow.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Excellent press from the Spurs and they almost got rewarded for it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Holding gets a second yellow card. Off to shower in the 33rd minute.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Won't be surprised if there is more red cards to come.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sessegnon flulled his lines when put through from the freekick.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it a double.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This will get really ugly today...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Emerson Royal needs to learn how to control and put the ball into the net. Twice now he has misplaced his shot when in front of goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris with a comfortable save.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son puts the glossing on the score as he floats the ball into the net to make it three nil

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal has to improve on his offensive side of the game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal should have scored with that header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a power drive from 25 yards goes on target but saved.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn coming on the soonest in a long time in place of Son. Moura replace Kulu.

Son wasn't happy to come off as he is chasing the golden boot.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris says not tonight. Thou shall not score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies, with a yellow card, gets replaced with Rodon, the man who has had to wait so long to make an appearance for the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 Kondo.