2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CRY [WK 16]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kele has made the game now even more interesting.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez gets in the ref's book.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Palace putting Spurs under pressure.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura finds Son to make it 3.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

VAR to review for offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

VAR fine with it. 3 nil.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bryan Gil comes on for Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn tried to get in on the act.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele on for Pierre.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez with a chance to put his name on the scoresheet decides to put the ball wide.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 17]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Conte decided to make 3 changes to the team. Returning to the back 3 is Davies while Skipp is rested for Winks, in addition to Dele taking the place of last MOTM player, Moura. Despite these changes it is still a rather strong lineup. It is a chance for both Dele and Winks to show the gaffer that their future lies with Spurs and there is no other match to proof that other than playingg away against the Saints. It is going to be the regular formation of 3-4-2-1:

Kane
Son * Dele
Reggie * Winks * Hojbjerg * Royal
Davies * Dier * Sanchez
Lloris

Hope the lads perform up to the standard the manager expects of them and they come out with a positive outcome.

COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A combination of fatigue and disgraceful VAR decisions robbed Spurs of 3 points.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm A combination of fatigue and disgraceful VAR decisions robbed Spurs of 3 points.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:25 am
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm A combination of fatigue and disgraceful VAR decisions robbed Spurs of 3 points.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga Danfo make i follow you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Spurs must be the only club that footballers openly mock :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: remember Chiellini speaking of the "history of tottenham." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

shameless club!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:24 am Spurs must be the only club that footballers openly mock :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: remember Chiellini speaking of the "history of tottenham." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

shameless club!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your curse strong ooooh,
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Some players also need caning. Serious caning. I await Paratici in January. Fabio has some work to do. I pray Newcastle bites.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Interesting times for Ndombelly. Not the most reassuring presser for Oga Conte. All the worlds talent but another deer lost in the dazzling lights of London Town. United should make a bid, a PogBele duo would rival Red and Meth.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WAT v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The regular first team is back together, well aside Romero who is still out injured. This is the best team that Antonio has at his disposal so hopefully they will come correct today. Watford away is not easy task as they will sit back and defend rather than come out and attack. That means creativity will be the key to unlock their defense. It is also good to see LoCelso back on the bench, hopefully he will get some minutes under his belt. It will be the usual 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1 formation:

Kane
Son * Moura
Reggi * Skipp * Hojbjerg * Royal
Davies * Dier * Sanchez
Lloris

Wishing the lads all the best today and they will put a smile on our face to start the New Year. COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal needs to improve on the crosses he deliver.