2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 20]

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez playing LCB. That is a disaster waiting to happen.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The idea is to counter attack. Bergwijn will be the lone guy on top.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice shot from Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't get why Sanchez is on the left when he is no good with his left leg.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga headbutted the sideboard. Thankfully he is OK

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn break gives Chelsea headache so Silva forced to take one for the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga gets in the book. Now that is a worry.

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Any link?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane goal ruled off. Why?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane pushed off the defender.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

No chance that was a foul on Thiago
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:10 pm Any link?
Try hesgoal.com

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

VAR up to it's dirty shenanigans again
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I love how Bergwijn is holding up the ball upfront.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

toyin133 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:13 pm VAR up to it's dirty shenanigans again
It would have counted had Manure scored it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half time. Spurs far more disciplined defensively than I've seen in recent times. Hugo has not had to make any difficult saves today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fack. Lloris beaten and beaten well.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

drat
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris should have gone and try to save it but instead thought it was going to float over the bar, instead it dipped at the last moment.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Game plan has to change now.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bring Moura on in place of Tanganga and switch Doherty back to the RWB.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura and Skipp set to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn