Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
benteke
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8494
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

ohsee wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:22 am
YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.
Chief, that is possible and true in some cases, but I am inclined to believe that many of these guys, even the ones who have been exonerated, have self-control and other issues. I have discussed this sort of thing in the past in other threads in Rant and Rave. Sometimes it is a failure of socialization: according to some theories, most males are socialized not to rape females of their in group. For some, either through their internal make-up or the social environment they grew up in, the socialization fails. Some of these men grow up in a world in which it is acceptable, for instance, to take it by force if the women does everything else, but refuses to give the final thing up. In fact, I know a Nigerian guy who took it by force when some Caribbean women kept doing the kissing thing, but not what he wanted. ( He boasted about it. I told him he is lucky she did not report him, but became his girlfriend after that) Others cannot stop when they get to a critical point in sex play. Yet others are by nature rapists who just happen to be in sports. Yes, these exist: people who derive a deep thrill from taking it by force even when they have numerous women willing to give it up for free. We are all different. Some males of the species are born sexual predators.
I accept this.

But can we also discuss how conniving and dangerous some women can be especially some white women who have that "Karen" behaviour....
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 32157
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Coach »

“Born sexual predators”[email protected], extrapolate.
User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 24287
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Comrade Machel »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.

Thank you chief. I just laugh when I read some people pontificating on here. This $#% can easily happen to you after bedding a woman and you ghost her. Her and her friends can easily decide to teach you a lesson
Patience Africa (1976)- Bhula Sangoma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZDMLRbhtA
User avatar
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:51 pm
YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.

Thank you chief. I just laugh when I read some people pontificating on here. This $#% can easily happen to you after bedding a woman and you ghost her. Her and her friends can easily decide to teach you a lesson
Chief while Mendy's race maybe a factor are you saying 3 women who are all unconnected are all making false accusations against Mendy? These accusations are independent of one another. Also remember one of these is a minor.

I will call out racism when ever I see it but not in this case.

Mendy is a predator and he deserves everything coming his way.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 24287
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Comrade Machel »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:10 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:51 pm
YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.

Thank you chief. I just laugh when I read some people pontificating on here. This $#% can easily happen to you after bedding a woman and you ghost her. Her and her friends can easily decide to teach you a lesson
Chief while Mendy's race maybe a factor are you saying 3 women who are all unconnected are all making false accusations against Mendy? These accusations are independent of one another. Also remember one of these is a minor.

I will call out racism when ever I see it but not in this case.

Mendy is a predator and he deserves everything coming his way.

I just find it hard to believe that he would be that stupid to commit a similar offence while on bail baba.
Patience Africa (1976)- Bhula Sangoma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZDMLRbhtA
User avatar
benteke
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8494
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 am
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:10 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:51 pm
YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.

Thank you chief. I just laugh when I read some people pontificating on here. This $#% can easily happen to you after bedding a woman and you ghost her. Her and her friends can easily decide to teach you a lesson
Chief while Mendy's race maybe a factor are you saying 3 women who are all unconnected are all making false accusations against Mendy? These accusations are independent of one another. Also remember one of these is a minor.

I will call out racism when ever I see it but not in this case.

Mendy is a predator and he deserves everything coming his way.

I just find it hard to believe that he would be that stupid to commit a similar offence while on bail baba.

It's a very weird case, i would love to hear the details from the accusers, as well as for Mendy when the case is heard.

At the same time i won't put anything past humans
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 32157
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Coach »

Mendy is finished. To be under the radar and fly with all the lights on, deserves no more than the full book being thrown. Hard back with the extra inserts.
User avatar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 36302
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Location: Canada
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am “Born sexual predators”[email protected], extrapolate.
We do not know why some males derive pleasure from forcing women to do their sexual bidding, even when they have regular access to sex. In many cases, as far as we know, there is nothing in their background to explain why some people derive sexual pleasure from torturing women, or killing them for sexual fun, or keeping them chained in secret dungeons in their homes. We can only conjecture that some of this stuff is inborn, or at least is a biological potential that manifests itself in our type of society in some people, mostly males. Nature creates variety, and a spectrum of types, including sexual types. Generally we want to believe that we are all born the same, but we are not.
User avatar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 36302
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Location: Canada
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 pm Mendy is finished. To be under the radar and fly with all the lights on, deserves no more than the full book being thrown. Hard back with the extra inserts.
My personal view is that a sexual predator should be taken off the streets. No ifs, ands or buts. I suspect that this guy has gotten away with this sh1t for a long time.
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10017
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg when will the offical charges be made public ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 44263
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Contact:
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by oloye »

ohsee wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:14 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am “Born sexual predators”[email protected], extrapolate.
We do not know why some males derive pleasure from forcing women to do their sexual bidding, even when they have regular access to sex. In many cases, as far as we know, there is nothing in their background to explain why some people derive sexual pleasure from torturing women, or killing them for sexual fun, or keeping them chained in secret dungeons in their homes. We can only conjecture that some of this stuff is inborn, or at least is a biological potential that manifests itself in our type of society in some people, mostly males. Nature creates variety, and a spectrum of types, including sexual types. Generally we want to believe that we are all born the same, but we are not.
There is something about humans that is so %%%% up,pls pardon my language, it is the only word I can find to describe what I am about to say. As a religious person ,this is where the issue of redemption comes in. You won't see animals or nature do anythingbso perverse. I have never seen monkeys,lions and lionesses,tihers.and trigresses,donkeys,pigs and sows, even.dogs etc...they all mate and have sex.....I have never seen them try any hanky panky stuff . The other time it was one perverted pop artist who died having perverted sex where they tie a knot around their neck,bloody sickos.

Some would beat up women to derive pleasure ,the dumbest one out of there is the one they are tied up and they get whooped by women,talk about sickness ,these are worse than animals.

One accusation of rape leaves room for doubt,3 or more and the last one while under bail,that is sickness right there. It would appear only homo sapiens have this manner sickness.

If I sound angry,pardon me again,nothing irks me more than seeing a young black man with the whole at his feet throw it all away for what again...bomboklat!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 32157
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Coach »

^and then #MeToo turned their attention towards Flipper. @Oloye, sexual coercion is a recognised “strategy” in the mating rituals of many species. Dolphins in particular are notorious for their Titus Bramblian approach to copulation. Cruising the current in first and second order posies, they single out one with a plump pair of fillets and rush like the Liverpudlian great.

Beyond that there’s infanticide of Lions to force the Lioness back into menses and that of the meerkats, who kill the litter of lesser females, to ensure an adequate supply of chambermaids to help raise “big madam’s” young.

Truth is the animal kingdom is depraved by default. That humans do such dastardly deeds in shirt and tie whilst boasting of civility, is all the more disturbing.

Mendy will soon see how wild the Serengeti is.
User avatar
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

ohsee wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Coach wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 pm Mendy is finished. To be under the radar and fly with all the lights on, deserves no more than the full book being thrown. Hard back with the extra inserts.
My personal view is that a sexual predator should be taken off the streets. No ifs, ands or buts. I suspect that this guy has gotten away with this sh1t for a long time.
"Nyaya iya yazo tengwa na Mudhara Ohsee, game over"
That was for the benefit of Samora and Benteke whose English is very shaky. In English I said " now that Elder Ohsee is involved the discussion is now settled". :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 24287
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Comrade Machel »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:35 am
ohsee wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Coach wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 pm Mendy is finished. To be under the radar and fly with all the lights on, deserves no more than the full book being thrown. Hard back with the extra inserts.
My personal view is that a sexual predator should be taken off the streets. No ifs, ands or buts. I suspect that this guy has gotten away with this sh1t for a long time.
"Nyaya iya yazo tengwa na Mudhara Ohsee, game over"
That was for the benefit of Samora and Benteke whose English is very shaky. In English I said " now that Elder Ohsee is involved the discussion is now settled". :thumbs:

:rotf:
Patience Africa (1976)- Bhula Sangoma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZDMLRbhtA
User avatar
benteke
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8494
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:35 am
ohsee wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Coach wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 pm Mendy is finished. To be under the radar and fly with all the lights on, deserves no more than the full book being thrown. Hard back with the extra inserts.
My personal view is that a sexual predator should be taken off the streets. No ifs, ands or buts. I suspect that this guy has gotten away with this sh1t for a long time.
"Nyaya iya yazo tengwa na Mudhara Ohsee, game over"
That was for the benefit of Samora and Benteke whose English is very shaky. In English I said " now that Elder Ohsee is involved the discussion is now settled". :thumbs:
:rotf:

Vana ohsee ma big dhara
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10017
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Btw . Seems Yves played at the weekend for Brighton . So was his case false alarm ?
Can anyone confirm that he is off the hook for any shenanigan's ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 46108
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Damunk »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 am
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:10 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:51 pm
YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.

Thank you chief. I just laugh when I read some people pontificating on here. This $#% can easily happen to you after bedding a woman and you ghost her. Her and her friends can easily decide to teach you a lesson
Chief while Mendy's race maybe a factor are you saying 3 women who are all unconnected are all making false accusations against Mendy? These accusations are independent of one another. Also remember one of these is a minor.

I will call out racism when ever I see it but not in this case.

Mendy is a predator and he deserves everything coming his way.

I just find it hard to believe that he would be that stupid to commit a similar offence while on bail baba.
It is easier to believe he is that "stupid" than it is to believe that three unconnected women would randomly accuse him of rape.
The guy was on bail for this same offence for God's sake!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
benteke
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8494
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

Two more women have come forward it seems
User avatar
benteke
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8494
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 24287
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:28 pm Two more women have come forward it seems

:blink: :atc:
What?
Patience Africa (1976)- Bhula Sangoma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZDMLRbhtA

Post Reply