Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Sleaky72 »

If they convict this man based on what these reports are suggesting then … well anything is possible in a racist world but this is crazy. These chicks have zero credibility as far as I’m concerned. Total farce IMHO.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:14 pm Woman returned to Benjamin Mendy’s mansion after alleged rape, court hears

The witness was shown clips from mobile phones, CCTV footage and photos of her at Mendy’s house on different days after the alleged assault.

A young woman told a court she went back to Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy’s Cheshire mansion despite him allegedly raping her there.

Jurors trying Mendy at Chester Crown Court were also shown footage from a Manchester nightclub showing Mendy dancing on a table, with his trousers half-way down and his top off.

A month earlier the woman, aged 19 at the time, said she was raped by Mendy after visiting the same club, China White, and returning to his home in Mottram St Andrew, near Prestbury.

After spending time in the swimming pool, she went to a top floor bedroom to sleep and said she was awoken by Mendy raping her in the early hours of July 24, last year.

Under cross-examination, Eleanor Laws QC, defending Mendy, asked the woman: “You find it difficult to explain why you went back, not once, 10 times to a house you say you were raped in?

She replied: “I tried to block this out of my mind and forget about it.”

Ms Laws suggested her account of what happened, waking up to find Mendy raping her, was the “exact same” allegation made by her friend, who the footballer is also accused of raping the same evening.

The witness was shown clips from mobile phones, CCTV footage and photos of her at Mendy’s house on different days after the alleged rape, some of, it was suggested, showing her enjoying herself.

The witness replied: “Honestly, I have no respect for you as a woman to take that off my phone and play it in front of a room full of people.”

Jurors were also shown CCTV from inside China White nightclub, at around 6am on August 23, with the woman dancing, wearing a white bikini top and Mendy also present.

This showed, Ms Laws suggested she was “perfectly comfortable” in his company.

The woman replied: “He was around. I was with my friend.

“That night he was so intoxicated he was falling over tables.”

Another CCTV clip from the night showed Mendy dancing on a table in the club, with his trousers half-way down and his top off.

Ms Laws suggested when in drink people do things they would not normally do when sober.

She added: “You have assumed you can’t have consented?”

“I didn’t, OK?” the woman replied

The woman said two or three months before the alleged rape, she had sex with Mendy, “like a one-night thing” but that time she was sober and it was consensual.

She was contacted by police as a witness at first, but later made her own allegation against Mendy.

Timothy Cray QC, prosecuting, asked the woman: “Why did you decide to tell in the end?”

She replied: “I just thought it was the right thing to do, not just for myself. I’m not here to lie, I don’t want to put myself through this.”

Mr Cray continued: “What’s being said is, if you had been raped you would not go back to the house?”

She said Mendy was “very rarely” at the house when she was present and she was never alone with him there.

Mr Cray added: “Why did you go back to the house in August?”

She replied: “I just went with friends, just… I don’t know.”

Mendy denies the rape, along with the rape of two other young women over the same 24-hour period at his home.

He also denies five other counts of rape, one attempted rape and a sexual assault, all relating to seven young women, between October 2018 and August last year.

His co-accused, Louis Saha Matturie, 41, of Eccles, Salford, denies eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault, relating to eight young women.

Prosecutors allege Mendy is a “predator” who turned the pursuit of women for sex into a game.

Matturie, 41, Mendy’s friend and fixer, had the job of finding young women for sex, it is alleged.

Both men deny any offences and say if any sex did take place it was consensual.

The trial was adjourned until Wednesday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp
In other words you Mrs Lawyer should automatically side with me because we are both women. This is exactly the mentality of the Me Too movement

All it takes in rape situations is for a woman to accuse you and you'll catch some type of hell even if later acquitted
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:47 am
In other words you Mrs Lawyer should automatically side with me because we are both women. This is exactly the mentality of the Me Too movement

All it takes in rape situations is for a woman to accuse you and you'll catch some type of hell even if later acquitted
A lot of these white girls are very entitled.
And the investigation police have coached them towards all those allegations, one of them admitted to that.
These police need to be looked at in a serious manner.

This world is a very strange place
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:26 pm
Coach wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:51 pm There are multiple cases involving a multitude of women, the cases will not collapse because one accusation might. The volume of accusations is a concern.
It is not a concern if justice is strictly followed. It is as clear as night and day that all the women were convinced by the police to lay charges or change their version of events to become victims. One even alluded to being forced by police. They are gold diggers.
If you have this evidence to hand, please submit it to court and spare Benjamin his place in the pillory.

And yes, in such cases, multiple accusations is a concern for it feeds the stereotyped ideas of predation.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I believe the CPS would weight the probability of getting a conviction before prosecuting any case. With all these evidence, why was this case taken to court? I believe the CPS were banking on the prejudice of the jury in a case of a black man accused of raping white girls.
I hope young black sports stars can learn a lesson from this because despite all these evidence provided by the defence, Mendy, could still be found guilty.
I am happy
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Dammy wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:55 am I believe the CPS would weight the probability of getting a conviction before prosecuting any case. With all these evidence, why was this case taken to court? I believe the CPS were banking on the prejudice of the jury in a case of a black man accused of raping white girls.
I hope young black sports stars can learn a lesson from this because despite all these evidence provided by the defence, Mendy, could still be found guilty.
That's why they do it. There is a reason they charged him with so many counts. The logic is throw as much mud as possible and something will stick

smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:09 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:55 am I believe the CPS would weight the probability of getting a conviction before prosecuting any case. With all these evidence, why was this case taken to court? I believe the CPS were banking on the prejudice of the jury in a case of a black man accused of raping white girls.
That's why they do it. There is a reason they charged him with so many counts. The logic is throw as much mud as possible and something will stick
Where is the British equivalent of Al Sharpton when we need one. It is very unfair what is happening. We need to call racism what it is when we see it.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Why is Mendy being targeted?

He´s not innocent, but neither are the girls. Something went foul somewhere and he´s heading down the path of destruction. God save him!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

From today :boo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manche ... 002194.amp

Ms Wilding adds: “You know you and he both had a discussion beforehand and said words to the effect of ‘let’s make our own little movie’.”

“No, replies Woman Seven.

“He had his phone in his hand right in front of you throughout the time you and he were having sex.”

“I was not aware of that.”

A tearful Woman Seven denies that she ‘looked directly at the camera more than once’ or that she performed oral sex while looking at the camera.

12:14TODD FITZGERALD
'I was carrying on like nothing happened', woman tells court
The witness is being asked why she sent videos of food she was eating on holiday to Mr Matturie after he allegedly raped and sexually assaulted her.

“The reason is because nothing bad happened between you and Saha,” Ms Wilding suggests.

“I was carrying on like nothing happened,” Woman Seven replies.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Mendy cleared of one count of rape
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Comrade Machel wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:07 pm From today :boo:

Ms Wilding adds: “You know you and he both had a discussion beforehand and said words to the effect of ‘let’s make our own little movie’.”

“He had his phone in his hand right in front of you throughout the time you and he were having sex.”

A tearful Woman Seven denies that she ‘looked directly at the camera more than once’ or that she performed oral sex while looking at the camera.

The witness is being asked why she sent videos of food she was eating on holiday to Mr Matturie after he allegedly raped and sexually assaulted her.

“The reason is because nothing bad happened between you and Saha,” Ms Wilding suggests.

Pure evil... may we not fall into their trap.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

ojafranpa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:45 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:07 pm From today :boo:

Pure evil... may we not fall into their trap.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Good for him. If those girls were lying I hope they are sued to oblivion.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

where is that useless good for nothing damunk who convicts everyman accused of rape. yes it is just one count but this exposes a lot of wrong accusations . consent is not rape damunk..use your freaking head.. too much food in your mouth and belle .. smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Media slowly coming around to the fact that this man has been rail-roaded by the crown prosecution and these horrible female.

If these men hadn’t kept sex videos they undoubtedly would’ve been in jail. Even with video evidence, and texts that showed them still reaching out to the men after these actions allegedly happened, these women amazingly kept insisting that they were rape victims.
They are mad!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:51 pm Good for him. If those girls were lying I hope they are sued to oblivion.
The crown prosecution should be investigated for coercion and some prosecutors should be investigated for racial animus … this case had no business’ going to trial. I hope the women confess …
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:54 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:51 pm Good for him. If those girls were lying I hope they are sued to oblivion.
The crown prosecution should be investigated for coercion and some prosecutors should be investigated for racial animus … this case had no business’ going to trial. I hope the women confess …
I totally agree with you! A young man's career and life is at stake. Mendy should be fighting for a place in France's world cup squad instead he's fighting for his life!
I hope he sues the pants off ( pun intended!) these bitches! I'm livid that with all these evidence, this case made it to court and the player was locked up in prison for many months.
I am happy
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Have all 8 cases been dropped? Lessons learned for all involved. Hopefully.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:52 pm Media slowly coming around to the fact that this man has been rail-roaded by the crown prosecution and these horrible female.

If these men hadn’t kept sex videos they undoubtedly would’ve been in jail. Even with video evidence, and texts that showed them still reaching out to the men after these actions allegedly happened, these women amazingly kept insisting that they were rape victims.
They are mad!!
I noticed it too. Every media outlet and online forum that basically proclaimed him the devil have slowed down or aren't even discussing it altogether. It's incredible.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:54 pm
Agreed.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:37 pm Have all 8 cases been dropped? Lessons learned for all involved. Hopefully.
Chief are you kidding me?
There’s no exculpatory evidence, tis
basically a claim and a pattern of lies and collusion and prosecutorial misconduct and coercion has been revealed … so what more is there to convince you that this man is being rail-roaded?

Cmon Bruv
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Is it not the same judicial process lauded for this not guilty ruling being lamented for bringing these cases to trial in the first place?

As per previous utterances, lend no favour in either direction, where ever there is guilt, let the process find it and punish accordingly. In the case rejected, the unnamed claimant will hang her head in shame with her truths laid bare.

It was the “process” that found innocence in the above and said process should be capable of doing the same 8 times over, if it’s there to be found.

That being said, for one to find themselves in the midst of such scandal and slander, should be a warning to all. History has proven that not to be the case.

Good luck to the truth in this cesspit of depravity.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Umm no Coach.
They immediately froze and acquitted once a sex tape was shown to the accused. Once this game changer showed up they quickly changed the tune. If this evidence existed and the crown knew about this, then we are not just talking about incompetence but we are talking about professional misconduct.

How can you come to court and ruin a man’s life based on accusations, witness collusion and prosecutorial coercion of witnesses to testify against Mendy.
No sir there is a clear case of incompetence for sure and misconduct at least