Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Sleaky72 »

So this young man’s life and career has been derailed and cast adrift, and instead of acknowledging that they had a threadbare case, they are still threatening to continue to destroy this man’s life.
The crown prosecution is a disgrace.
Less said about the trashy women the better.
Hope Mendy and other footballers have learned a lesson about gold diggers.
These women have no heart and don’t care who
they destroy as long as they get their grubby hands
on a man’s money
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Oh dear. I hope he sues the hell out of the women that tried to destroy his life.

This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:45 pm So this young man’s life and career has been derailed and cast adrift, and instead of acknowledging that they had a threadbare case, they are still threatening to continue to destroy this man’s life.
The crown prosecution is a disgrace.
Less said about the trashy women the better.
Hope Mendy and other footballers have learned a lesson about gold diggers.
These women have no heart and don’t care who
they destroy as long as they get their grubby hands
on a man’s money
he is a black man , what do you expect. You should question damunk's thought process who chose to condemn MEndy without a fair trial.

The modern women today are all about securing the bag. They will go to any extremes to get the $$$$ , but we have people like damunk who is so out of touch . he is stuck on the 3 stooges levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

once again you just showed how unintelligent you are , jumping to conclusion
Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:59 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:55 pm
Damunk wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:36 am
benteke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:42 am
Benjamin Mendy charged with a further count of rape. Now faces seven charges of rape and one of sexual assault. His trial is now delayed until either June 27th or August 1st, exact date to be decided at the end of January.
Why do they keep extending his stay in remand, its like he's already serving a jail sentence before being proven guilty in the court of law.

As we stand, the only information we are getting is the charges and allegations against the guy.
The trial need to be as soon as possible so that all the details are made public and the world gets to hear Mendy's side of the story, as well as what actually transpired.
The courts are not going to expedite proceedings because he is a star or because you are eager to hear a juicy story or even because you might be feeling sorry for him.
How do you think the victims feel?
You didn’t mention them - the most important group - in your lament.
what the heck do you mean? "how do you think the victims feel? my goodness, why the freaking delay ? He has been locked up for more than 6 months . what more do you people want ? Has he been convicted of all counts? Where you there when he was assaulting these women?

Learn to hear both sides of a story before your jungle justice kicks in
Thank you chief. People are so quick to judge. This $#% nearly happened to me and I take it very personally when people are quick to ris to and judge without hearing the guy's side of the story

In the UK a woman van have sex with you and then go to the police and yes she did babe sex with you but was drunk and you will be charged. Her saying she was drunk is enough to get you charged never mind you too were drunk

I hope it never happens to some of these social justice warriors

Bigporkey my respect for you just went up, not that you need it. But I am fed up with some guys who instinctively jump into a woman's corner whenever such allegations are made. We live in a time when it's dangerous to be a man
With all due respect - and thank God you escaped being caught up in a false accusation - your viewpoint is coloured by very personal and limited data.
Yes you talk about dubious women and their false claims but it does not seem you have spared a moment to put it all in perspective.

Maybe you’d rather not take a look into the figures, but have you ever considered the number of unreported rapes that occur on a daily basis and why they don’t get reported?
Of those reported, are you aware of how many reach court?
Of those that reach court, have you checked how many end up with convictions?

The figures are frightening.
Not for you of course. For you - in fact for us men - we are more concerned with being falsely accused. We focus on that and hold up all those cases of innocent men in jail for wrong convictions. But have you ever considered what YOU would do in the unfortunate situation in which you are raped by some despicable man? Would you immediately run to the police?
Would you tell your friends? You family? Your wife?

That makes it a little more real doesn’t it?
Men get raped too you know….and it’s increasing. Their levels of reporting to the police are even lower.

I really don’t think you want to look at the wider picture because the reality would be scary for any man who has a wife, sister, daughter or just a close female friend that goes about her business and finds herself in a vulnerable situation. :idea:

Maybe have a frank talk with any woman in your life who trusts you enough to share her experiences. Hopefully the worst that might have happened to her is a close shave. But even at that, she might not share her stories with you.
It’s a source of deep shame and that’s why we men go around totally oblivious to what the women in our lives have experienced, or are experiencing.

We’d rather not know.
But because you don’t know does not mean it is not happening, sometimes under your very nose.
Like we say in Nigeria, ‘shine your eye well.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:04 pm They really had no case!
My brother the reason we are at the bottom of the ladder is we dont stick together
We are always first to believe the worst about our peope😒
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

How many trials are they going to have on the brother? So they want to keep trying until a jury finds him guilty? Time to eat him enjoy his freedom.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:57 am How many trials are they going to have on the brother? So they want to keep trying until a jury finds him guilty? Time to eat him enjoy his freedom.
Labri Siffre’s “Something inside so strong” loops in the jury’s meeting room. They will indeed face the Mendyllian barriers with limbs longer than the findings of Monsieur Marfans. The black predator stereotype bunks with the bogeyman beneath the bed, lurks in the shadows of the white minds. The thought of an Othello making a two backed beast with Ms Daisy, whilst an ever present reality, is a fact some would rather reduce to fallacy or act enforced. Mendy will go through the deepest clefts of hell to clear himself of the two that remain.

His innocence, if he is just that, will come at a tremendous cost.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Coach wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:51 am
smallpikin wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:57 am How many trials are they going to have on the brother? So they want to keep trying until a jury finds him guilty? Time to eat him enjoy his freedom.
Labri Siffre’s “Something inside so strong” loops in the jury’s meeting room. They will indeed face the Mendyllian barriers with limbs longer than the findings of Monsieur Marfans. The black predator stereotype bunks with the bogeyman beneath the bed, lurks in the shadows of the white minds. The thought of an Othello making a two backed beast with Ms Daisy, whilst an ever present reality, is a fact some would rather reduce to fallacy or act enforced. Mendy will go through the deepest clefts of hell to clear himself of the two that remain.

His innocence, if he is just that, will come at a tremendous cost.
Caochito, you were one is the first to throw him under the bus over mere accusations.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On the contrary, one recalls saying, quite clearly, wherever there is guilt, let the guillotine fall. Where one was most critical and unashamedly, was in Mendy finding himself in this predicament, less he is deaf, dumb and blind, this is a well beaten track that has consumed many richer and poorer, that look just the same as he does. He was a fool to eat the pie once. 8 times over, a compound angel*. If he is found guilty, he deserves it, just as he deserves innocence in the 6 cases for which he has been cleared. England is not any part of Africa, the disempowered there are baptised in the Thames and rendered super saiyans here. Only a buffoon plays the game he played. The man never holds the cards, no matter much he gambles.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:25 pm
My brother the reason we are at the bottom of the ladder is we dont stick together
A quick scroll to page 2 and 3 of this thread, some of the posts there smh.... :biggrin:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:17 am
A quick scroll to page 2 and 3 of this thread, some of the posts there smh.... :biggrin:
the coward whale damunk won't show face
SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 am
Watch your language... Or else you go become smallpokeyminus24
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:14 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 am
Watch your language... Or else you go become smallpokeyminus24
:roll: :roll: have you seen the coward?
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I am happy for Mendy but at the same time I hope he’s learnt a valuable lesson. Aside from health implications, a young black man with means and fame should be more circumspect and wise in dealing with women and strangers. Just putting yerself out there was a recipe for disaster. Hope he learns 2 protect himself better in all sense of the word. He got really fortunate. These women and the crown were determined to destroy him. He better find a club in Qatar and Saudi Arabia and see if he can salvage his career
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Saudi’s LGBT track record and the feminine uproar, even if fully acquitted, will surely tarnish their 2030 bid. If cleared, he should pursue prosecution of the claimants, in doing so, he would not only underline his innocence but highlight the crime. Again, whomever is guilty in this sordid affair should face the guillotine.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:39 pm I am happy for Mendy but at the same time I hope he’s learnt a valuable lesson. Aside from health implications, a young black man with means and fame should be more circumspect and wise in dealing with women and strangers. Just putting yerself out there was a recipe for disaster. Hope he learns 2 protect himself better in all sense of the word. He got really fortunate. These women and the crown were determined to destroy him. He better find a club in Qatar and Saudi Arabia and see if he can salvage his career
I agree. He just needs to cut down on clubbing or whatever house parties he was throwing left & right. Before the allegation the guy was not taking his career serious and that affected his performance. He needs to go back to Monaco or to Ligue II on a reduced wage to rediscover his form. Qatar & Saudi leagues are an options too to get that last bread.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:33 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:39 pm I am happy for Mendy but at the same time I hope he’s learnt a valuable lesson. Aside from health implications, a young black man with means and fame should be more circumspect and wise in dealing with women and strangers. Just putting yerself out there was a recipe for disaster. Hope he learns 2 protect himself better in all sense of the word. He got really fortunate. These women and the crown were determined to destroy him. He better find a club in Qatar and Saudi Arabia and see if he can salvage his career
I agree. He just needs to cut down on clubbing or whatever house parties he was throwing left & right. Before the allegation the guy was not taking his career serious and that affected his performance. He needs to go back to Monaco or to Ligue II on a reduced wage to rediscover his form. Qatar & Saudi leagues are an options too to get that last bread.
...many of the today's young players swimming in money do this, excess partying, and it's always the minorities kids, hardly see white kids entrapped, if they do get exonerated quickly.
Happens a lot here in the USA, football and basketball players, those still in school and pros.
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

In a similar story, the case against Mason Greenwood has been dropped. See —> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -greenwood
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

mcal wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:53 pm
...many of the today's young players swimming in money do this, excess partying, and it's always the minorities kids, hardly see white kids entrapped, if they do get exonerated quickly.
Happens a lot here in the USA, football and basketball players, those still in school and pros.
White kids do the same and even worse.
They just have the complexion and connections
to get them off the hook or to make the authorities
look the other way.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 pm
mcal wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:53 pm
White kids do the same and even worse.
They just have the complexion and connections
to get them off the hook or to make the authorities
look the other way.
...very true.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The ONS (Office for National Statistics) doesn’t keep publicly accessible records on the demographics of the perpetrators of rape. Just as there are stories of ethnic minority or rather, non-English “wrongly” accused being jailed, we have just seen two black men cleared by and large of charge.

A well known fact is that the number of rape convictions in the UK has significantly reduced and when expressed as percentage of allegations, is down to half. This has been the meat and flesh of many campaigns against the perceived decriminalisation of rape. In the absence of the most unlikely of evidence, it remains the hardest crime to convict, to paraphrase a prominent person in the Crown Prosecution Service.

Whilst there are without doubt inherent biases in the judicial system, it’s a bit simplistic to say white guys get away with it whilst black guys don’t. The evidence shows, 1 in 2 allegations lead to conviction. 51% of victims are Caucasian women, 7% black, whilst the demographic data is not readily available, given 89% of the UK population are white, trend extrapolation would speculate that most offences are committed by the majority population.

The real is issue is the disparity in case handling when accusations are made against non-UK individuals. Again, this isn’t entirely a black and white issue, the system prejudices non-UK thoroughly too.

The question for Mason Greenwood is, why are you in a situation where aggressive language and threats of violence are being used to demand sex. Whilst the crime may not have been committed, is judicial bias really to blame for this behaviour? 9 times out of 10, someone of “lesser” capabilities than Mr Greenwood finds themselves in the docks. From a purely societal perspective, there is a need for wholesale reform in the way sex education is taught.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

@coach, the latest figures I saw indicated that the rate of conviction for cases that end up in court has increased. But the chances of a charge ending up in court remain extremely small.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.