Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Damunk »

benteke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:42 am
Benjamin Mendy charged with a further count of rape. Now faces seven charges of rape and one of sexual assault. His trial is now delayed until either June 27th or August 1st, exact date to be decided at the end of January.
Why do they keep extending his stay in remand, its like he's already serving a jail sentence before being proven guilty in the court of law.

As we stand, the only information we are getting is the charges and allegations against the guy.
The trial need to be as soon as possible so that all the details are made public and the world gets to hear Mendy's side of the story, as well as what actually transpired.
The courts are not going to expedite proceedings because he is a star or because you are eager to hear a juicy story or even because you might be feeling sorry for him.
How do you think the victims feel?
You didn’t mention them - the most important group - in your lament.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is not Nigeria. He is entitled to a speedy total. But from what I have read. Defense attorneys want the delay.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:36 am
Benjamin Mendy charged with a further count of rape. Now faces seven charges of rape and one of sexual assault. His trial is now delayed until either June 27th or August 1st, exact date to be decided at the end of January.
Why do they keep extending his stay in remand, its like he's already serving a jail sentence before being proven guilty in the court of law.

As we stand, the only information we are getting is the charges and allegations against the guy.
The trial need to be as soon as possible so that all the details are made public and the world gets to hear Mendy's side of the story, as well as what actually transpired.
The courts are not going to expedite proceedings because he is a star or because you are eager to hear a juicy story or even because you might be feeling sorry for him.
what the heck do you mean? "how do you think the victims feel? my goodness, why the freaking delay ? He has been locked up for more than 6 months . what more do you people want ? Has he been convicted of all counts? Where you there when he was assaulting these women?

Learn to hear both sides of a story before your jungle justice kicks in
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:55 pm

what the heck do you mean? "how do you think the victims feel? my goodness, why the freaking delay ? He has been locked up for more than 6 months . what more do you people want ? Has he been convicted of all counts? Where you there when he was assaulting these women?

Thank you chief. People are so quick to judge. This $#% nearly happened to me and I take it very personally when people are quick to ris to and judge without hearing the guy's side of the story

In the UK a woman van have sex with you and then go to the police and yes she did babe sex with you but was drunk and you will be charged. Her saying she was drunk is enough to get you charged never mind you too were drunk

I hope it never happens to some of these social justice warriors

Bigporkey my respect for you just went up, not that you need it. But I am fed up with some guys who instinctively jump into a woman's corner whenever such allegations are made. We live in a time when it's dangerous to be a man
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Look at this, a man sent to jail for 16 years for rape...guess what he was innocent
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:16 pm

Look at this, a man sent to jail for 16 years for rape...guess what he was innocent
Chai i dey shake oooooh.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

He was right there cheering him on! That he was alleged to have assaulted women only became public in late August, so im not sure what your angle is.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Comrade, these are indeed perilous times but is danger the villainous shape shifter of the Marvel universe, appearing as warm and welcoming as the Sirens of Anthemoessa, only to turn nefarious beast upon closing its embrace? The state of inebriation is seldom seen as more than casuistry when cited by man as excuse for misadventure. The unspoken theory reads, “if one is sober enough to get it up, get them down and get it in, they’re sober enough to have gotten out of saint danger in the first place”. Nothing comes for free, least of all sex, arguably the most weaponised of all human interactions.

Mendy, little known facts and all, will find himself filling the form of the super predator. Big check. Black check. Foreign check. Within the walls of Little Britain, he’s finished. Let any of the accusers be Holly or Polly and he’ll be lucky to escape the gallows.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

I thought there was no "victim" until someone (Mendy?) has been proven guilty?
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:59 pm

Thank you chief. People are so quick to judge. This $#% nearly happened to me and I take it very personally when people are quick to ris to and judge without hearing the guy's side of the story

In the UK a woman van have sex with you and then go to the police and yes she did babe sex with you but was drunk and you will be charged. Her saying she was drunk is enough to get you charged never mind you too were drunk

Bigporkey my respect for you just went up, not that you need it. But I am fed up with some guys who instinctively jump into a woman's corner whenever such allegations are made. We live in a time when it's dangerous to be a man
Are you saying having sex with a woman who is drunk is ok and acceptable?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ipe Grams wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:02 pm

so you watched a man have sex with a drunk woman, with your 2 korokoro eyes, and did nothing?
SuperEagles

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Benteke,
He has been locked up on remand because he breached his bail conditions, specifically the one which banned him from having house parties at his home residence. The judge imposed this condition because the majority of the allegations stemmed from incidents at house parties at his home residence. The angel* then completely ignored the judge's instructions, continued to have house parties and sure enough new allegations of rape/sexual assault have been made against him following the same house parties that the judge forbade him from having.
As a reasonably intelligent guy, do you honestly believe that the judge was wrong to revoke his bail?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... on-charges
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kai ..these boys no get advisers ? Why why why wreck such a promising career with all these shenanigans ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:44 am

so you watched a man have sex with a drunk woman, with your 2 korokoro eyes, and did nothing?
You can't comprehend what I wrote?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Mendy released on bail
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:35 pm Mendy released on bail
Interesting development.
What has changed now.
Or is this just routine
I am surprised he has been given bail, the way things were going
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

benteke wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:58 pm
Interesting development.
What has changed now.
Or is this just routine
Thank God I’ve never been involved in the crowns Justice system. Know a few cats who have and it’s not a small matter. Hope this represents a breakthrough for the lad if he is indeed innocent or simply guilty of poor judgment
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:mad: :mad: What a despicable piece of sh1t woman. Can't she be sued and have every penny she has earned taken from her so she becomes a welfare b1tch?

Oga'm BigP, we know that such worthless women exist. They are pieces of merde. But we also know that sexual predators are real. Can we agree that both types of nasty folk should be dealt with ruthlessly by the law?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

So what if the man was drunk as well.
Is it a problem only if the woman was drunk.
Let's remember most of these encounters happen with both parties drunk.

Of course there are sick people who actually go out of their way to spike women.
But it seems the problem is everyone is now being branded the same as long the woman was drunk.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:42 pm
benteke wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:58 pm
Interesting development.
What has changed now.
Or is this just routine
Thank God I’ve never been involved in the crowns Justice system. Know a few cats who have and it’s not a small matter. Hope this represents a breakthrough for the lad if he is indeed innocent or simply guilty of poor judgment
I was also wondering about a lot of stuff in this case.

That's why i was asking on this thread after the guy was further remanded in until August.

I would like to assume they also had a look at the fact that this man it seems is already serving a sentence even before facing trial and being found guilty.
It would have meant he has spent more than a year in jail, before being tried.

So now after he was denied bail 3 times, he has been given bail with very strict conditions.
Something that could have been done in the first place methinks. Maybe they wanted to send a messege to him.

Or maybe it's just unusual circumstances
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

ohsee wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:25 pm

:mad: :mad: What a despicable piece of sh1t woman. Can't she be sued and have every penny she has earned taken from her so she becomes a welfare b1tch?

Oga'm BigP, we know that such worthless women exist. They are pieces of merde. But we also know that sexual predators are real. Can we agree that both types of nasty folk should be dealt with ruthlessly by the law?

I agree on behalf of BigP, papa ohsee :biggrin:
Actually around 70% of me says this young man Benji Mendy has messed up big time especially when i keep hearing of his co-accused friend, a so called Luis Saha, those 2 must have been up to no good in totology.
But i 30% has a lot of questions, given the way certain rape cases go in these western countries
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:01 am
So what if the man was drunk as well.
Is it a problem only if the woman was drunk.
Let's remember most of these encounters happen with both parties drunk.

Of course there are sick people who actually go out of their way to spike women.
But it seems the problem is everyone is now being branded the same as long the woman was drunk.
many years ago, I was at some club ,and as my friend and i were about to leave, we saw two guys leading a girl away into their ride , she wasn't herself . Oboy if you see the way we both ran to the nearest cops doing security that night to report what we saw ... as the cops approached those guys , me and my homeboy enter motto begin find our square root.. it was obvious that girl wasn't herself(her shayo may have been spiked) and being pulled by those guys . Hopefully she found her way home and those bobo hear am
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

If allegations are true, another young man has thrown a promising career down the drain