Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wow Just Wow!
How did this case even make it to trial.
This case should have no legs.
No reasonable person should believe these women
benteke wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:41 pm Woman ‘danced with Benjamin Mendy hours after she says he raped her’, court told

A woman who accused Premier League footballer Benjamin Mendy of rape was dancing with him hours after the alleged attack, a court has been told.

CCTV footage from inside a club on the day of the alleged rape, played to a jury at Chester Crown Court on Wednesday, showed the woman dancing against the Manchester City left-back.

Another clip, from the same night, showed the woman putting her hand on the 28-year-old’s neck as they appeared to exchange words on the dance floor.

Earlier that day, in July 2021, the court was told Mendy raped the woman during a gathering at his mansion – The Spinney in Mottram St Andrew, Cheshire.

In a police interview played to the court, she said he tried to “debate” her into having sex and, despite giving him “every excuse”, had to “give in”.

Eleanor Laws QC, representing Mendy, questioned the woman over the footage and suggested she was “physically comfortable” with him despite the alleged attack.

She responded: “I would not say that I was physically comfortable in his company, I had just not processed everything that had happened.

“I was very drunk and I was just doing what everyone else was doing – I was acting like nothing had happened.”

Ms Laws QC continued: “Nobody in that club would suggest to you that you had to rub your bottom and dance towards someone you didn’t want to.”

No”, the woman responded.

She later explained: “I was dancing with everyone, everyone was dancing with everyone.”

The court saw a further clip, which appeared to show the woman approaching Mendy and talking to him as he left the club.

Jurors were told she went back to the footballer’s home two days later after being invited by another man – though Mendy was not there.

Ms Laws QC said: “You would not want to go anywhere near there after what happened.”

The woman replied: “Not on my own, no.”

Mendy denies eight counts of rape, one count of attempted rape and one count of sexual assault against seven young women.

Co-accused, Louis Saha Matturie, 41, the footballer’s friend and fixer, is alleged to have had the job of finding young women for sex.
Matturie, of Eccles, Salford, denies eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault relating to eight young women.

Both men say any sex was consensual.

The trial continues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:38 am Wow Just Wow!
benteke wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:41 pm Woman ‘danced with Benjamin Mendy hours after she says he raped her’, court told

A woman who accused Premier League footballer Benjamin Mendy of rape was dancing with him hours after the alleged attack, a court has been told.

CCTV footage from inside a club on the day of the alleged rape, played to a jury at Chester Crown Court on Wednesday, showed the woman dancing against the Manchester City left-back.

Another clip, from the same night, showed the woman putting her hand on the 28-year-old’s neck as they appeared to exchange words on the dance floor.

Earlier that day, in July 2021, the court was told Mendy raped the woman during a gathering at his mansion – The Spinney in Mottram St Andrew, Cheshire.

In a police interview played to the court, she said he tried to “debate” her into having sex and, despite giving him “every excuse”, had to “give in”.

Eleanor Laws QC, representing Mendy, questioned the woman over the footage and suggested she was “physically comfortable” with him despite the alleged attack.

She responded: “I would not say that I was physically comfortable in his company, I had just not processed everything that had happened.

“I was very drunk and I was just doing what everyone else was doing – I was acting like nothing had happened.”

Ms Laws QC continued: “Nobody in that club would suggest to you that you had to rub your bottom and dance towards someone you didn’t want to.”

She later explained: “I was dancing with everyone, everyone was dancing with everyone.”

The court saw a further clip, which appeared to show the woman approaching Mendy and talking to him as he left the club.

Jurors were told she went back to the footballer’s home two days later after being invited by another man – though Mendy was not there.

Ms Laws QC said: “You would not want to go anywhere near there after what happened.”

Mendy denies eight counts of rape, one count of attempted rape and one count of sexual assault against seven young women.

Co-accused, Louis Saha Matturie, 41, the footballer’s friend and fixer, is alleged to have had the job of finding young women for sex.
Matturie, of Eccles, Salford, denies eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault relating to eight young women.

The trial continues.

The woman who claimed Mike Tyson raped her fully participated in a beauty pageant a day after the alleged rape! She was shown on video dancing, laughing and enjoying herself, no signs of distress from a rape, yet Tyson was found guilty and jailed.
I am happy
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

She was not dancing and prancing with “him” like this
woman was. Also Tyson had a bad reputation and through
the incompetence of DK, was assigned a tax attorney, to
defend him in a criminal case. He was set up to fail.

Dammy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:15 am

The trial continues.

The woman who claimed Mike Tyson raped her fully participated in a beauty pageant a day after the alleged rape! She was shown on video dancing, laughing and enjoying herself, no signs of distress from a rape, yet Tyson was found guilty and jailed.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I really hope they are not trying to jail an innocent man. Something about this latest report isnt sitting well with me.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The trial continues.

Right here on CE they are there
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:37 am She was not dancing and prancing with “him” like this

The trial continues.

Wow. He was defended by a tax attorney? :blink:

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wow.
Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:45 pm

The trial continues.

Right here on CE they are there
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Yep.
A Don King screw job on a naive young man.
This is why I hate race baiters.
Because some times your worst enemies
are those who look like you and should have
your best Interests. Hence I judge everyone by
their actions regardless of skin pigmentation.

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:51 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:37 am She was not dancing and prancing with “him” like this

The trial continues.

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:28 pm Yep.
A Don King screw job on a naive young man.
This is why I hate race baiters.
Because some times your worst enemies
are those who look like you and should have
your best Interests. Hence I judge everyone by
their actions regardless of skin pigmentation.

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:51 pm

The trial continues.

After reading what you wrote I googled about the trial and I saw its even easier than I thought to end up with a conviction for rape

This is scary stuff :sad:

https://www.indianapolismonthly.com/lon ... rape-trial

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

LindaIkejiTVInstagramAdvert enquiry
Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

advert banner

Woman who accused footballer Benjamin Mendy of rape claims she was 'pressured' by police to press charges

Woman who accused footballer Benjamin Mendy of rape claims she was

A woman who claims that a Premier League footballer raped her yesterday admitted she felt 'pressured' by police to press charges.

She said she had not initially considered her encounter with Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy, 28, to be rape and told officers she didn't want to get involved in the case.

The woman, aged 22, is one of three who claim the French international raped them at a two-day pool party at his £4.8million mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire, last summer.

Testifying from behind a screen, she told Chester Crown Court that she was contacted by officers five months later and felt like she was 'being dragged into the situation' and it was the police who first called what happened to her 'rape'.

The footballer allegedly forced himself on her during a '20-second' attack, which left her feeling 'dirty and ashamed'. She told the court: 'I felt the word rape meant like a stranger or in an alleyway. But he was my friend and it was his house.'

She added: 'It was not any different to what I had experienced before. I felt there was pressure on me but boys can be quite pressuring.'

She accepted that before giving her police interview she had Googled: 'How much is Benjamin Mendy worth?' and that she kept in touch with him on social media following the alleged rape.

She also agreed that there was a group of people, including some of the alleged victims, known as 'the Manchester circle' in the city's clubs.

She claimed that after Mendy's arrest, his co-accused and alleged 'fixer', Louis Saha Matturie, 41, messaged her: 'Ben's done a lot of crazy stuff.'

Mendy denies eight counts of rape, one of attempted rape and one of sexual assault. Saha, of Eccles, Greater Manchester, denies eight rapes and four sex assaults.

The trial continues.
I am happy
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

[instagram][/instagram]
Dammy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:42 am LindaIkejiTVInstagramAdvert enquiry
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

advert banner

Woman who accused footballer Benjamin Mendy of rape claims she was 'pressured' by police to press charges

A woman who claims that a Premier League footballer raped her yesterday admitted she felt 'pressured' by police to press charges.

She said she had not initially considered her encounter with Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy, 28, to be rape and told officers she didn't want to get involved in the case.

The woman, aged 22, is one of three who claim the French international raped them at a two-day pool party at his £4.8million mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire, last summer.

Testifying from behind a screen, she told Chester Crown Court that she was contacted by officers five months later and felt like she was 'being dragged into the situation' and it was the police who first called what happened to her 'rape'.

The footballer allegedly forced himself on her during a '20-second' attack, which left her feeling 'dirty and ashamed'. She told the court: 'I felt the word rape meant like a stranger or in an alleyway. But he was my friend and it was his house.'

She added: 'It was not any different to what I had experienced before. I felt there was pressure on me but boys can be quite pressuring.'

She accepted that before giving her police interview she had Googled: 'How much is Benjamin Mendy worth?' and that she kept in touch with him on social media following the alleged rape.

She also agreed that there was a group of people, including some of the alleged victims, known as 'the Manchester circle' in the city's clubs.

She claimed that after Mendy's arrest, his co-accused and alleged 'fixer', Louis Saha Matturie, 41, messaged her: 'Ben's done a lot of crazy stuff.'

Mendy denies eight counts of rape, one of attempted rape and one of sexual assault. Saha, of Eccles, Greater Manchester, denies eight rapes and four sex assaults.

The trial continues.
I did say this to Damunk that they trace every girl you have been known to be with and put suggestions in their heads

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Where there is guilt, let guilty be the verdict, be that to accuser or the accused. That being said, beyond the cauldron of the courthouse, where colloquialisms, both in talk and gesture, are sharpened as daggers to denounce and sow doubt, what’s there to wow about?

How many battered wives tightened their ankaras to parade themselves as Little Mrs Perfect Marriage at Onitsha Women’s Meeting Xmas party in Farringdon?

Parlance with many a grandmother would tell stories of the heaviest of handed husbands and hardest of licks and yet, such trees continued to bear the fruit from whence future generations came. Continued to pound yam, wash clothes, bow and greet such beasts with respect and reverence. Akin to the tortured POW training his gaze, thoughts and sensory pathways, on the slightest of imperfections on the wall before him, silencing the pain stirring within, many a woman considers themselves too “it could never happen to me” to believe or rather accept that it has. Again not to find guilt in any direction, but rather to dampen the onomatopoeia of the “wows”. What’s so surprising?

One can only hope, out of the crucible comes the truth, in its purest form. If these are unsubstantiated accusations, may the accused be fully compensated, if there is truth in any of the claims, may his head roll.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:31 am [instagram][/instagram]

advert banner

The trial continues.
I did say this to Damunk that they trace every girl you have been known to be with and put suggestions in their heads
Yes, you did.
I am happy
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

advert banner

The trial continues.
These people are very evil.
The other sickening thing is that Mendyay actually be found guilty and jailed for a long time, despite all these stories coming out, these kinds of stories should be big red flags and big talking points.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

benteke wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:55 pm

advert banner

The trial continues.
These people are very evil.
The other sickening thing is that Mendyay actually be found guilty and jailed for a long time, despite all these stories coming out, these kinds of stories should be big red flags and big talking points.
It's worrying because even the mainstream media which appeared to declare him guilty are not reporting on his defence. I pray that the young man is vindicated and he learns his lessons.
I am happy
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What lesson? What of the teachings long before him? He did not learn, will not learn, will never learn. None of them will.

To unlearn the blueness of the sky is an impossibility.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Coach wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:28 am What lesson? What of the teachings long before him? He did not learn, will not learn, will never learn. None of them will.

To unlearn the blueness of the sky is an impossibility.
Tell us what he has to do. There is only one solution, marry and stick only to the wife
she too can claim she was raped or suppress all his sexual desire and abstain completely in
other words stop being a man in active service, how is that even possible.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Confrontation with cultural norms. There’s a reason why many an African man finds themselves in this situation overseas.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Woman returned to Benjamin Mendy’s mansion after alleged rape, court hears

The witness was shown clips from mobile phones, CCTV footage and photos of her at Mendy’s house on different days after the alleged assault.

A young woman told a court she went back to Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy’s Cheshire mansion despite him allegedly raping her there.

Jurors trying Mendy at Chester Crown Court were also shown footage from a Manchester nightclub showing Mendy dancing on a table, with his trousers half-way down and his top off.

A month earlier the woman, aged 19 at the time, said she was raped by Mendy after visiting the same club, China White, and returning to his home in Mottram St Andrew, near Prestbury.

After spending time in the swimming pool, she went to a top floor bedroom to sleep and said she was awoken by Mendy raping her in the early hours of July 24, last year.

Under cross-examination, Eleanor Laws QC, defending Mendy, asked the woman: “You find it difficult to explain why you went back, not once, 10 times to a house you say you were raped in?

She replied: “I tried to block this out of my mind and forget about it.”

Ms Laws suggested her account of what happened, waking up to find Mendy raping her, was the “exact same” allegation made by her friend, who the footballer is also accused of raping the same evening.

The witness was shown clips from mobile phones, CCTV footage and photos of her at Mendy’s house on different days after the alleged rape, some of, it was suggested, showing her enjoying herself.

The witness replied: “Honestly, I have no respect for you as a woman to take that off my phone and play it in front of a room full of people.”

Jurors were also shown CCTV from inside China White nightclub, at around 6am on August 23, with the woman dancing, wearing a white bikini top and Mendy also present.

This showed, Ms Laws suggested she was “perfectly comfortable” in his company.

The woman replied: “He was around. I was with my friend.

“That night he was so intoxicated he was falling over tables.”

Another CCTV clip from the night showed Mendy dancing on a table in the club, with his trousers half-way down and his top off.

Ms Laws suggested when in drink people do things they would not normally do when sober.

She added: “You have assumed you can’t have consented?”

“I didn’t, OK?” the woman replied

The woman said two or three months before the alleged rape, she had sex with Mendy, “like a one-night thing” but that time she was sober and it was consensual.

She was contacted by police as a witness at first, but later made her own allegation against Mendy.

Timothy Cray QC, prosecuting, asked the woman: “Why did you decide to tell in the end?”

She replied: “I just thought it was the right thing to do, not just for myself. I’m not here to lie, I don’t want to put myself through this.”

Mr Cray continued: “What’s being said is, if you had been raped you would not go back to the house?”

She said Mendy was “very rarely” at the house when she was present and she was never alone with him there.

Mr Cray added: “Why did you go back to the house in August?”

She replied: “I just went with friends, just… I don’t know.”

Mendy denies the rape, along with the rape of two other young women over the same 24-hour period at his home.

He also denies five other counts of rape, one attempted rape and a sexual assault, all relating to seven young women, between October 2018 and August last year.

His co-accused, Louis Saha Matturie, 41, of Eccles, Salford, denies eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault, relating to eight young women.

Prosecutors allege Mendy is a “predator” who turned the pursuit of women for sex into a game.

Matturie, 41, Mendy’s friend and fixer, had the job of finding young women for sex, it is alleged.

Both men deny any offences and say if any sex did take place it was consensual.

The trial was adjourned until Wednesday morning.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

This guy has to walk away free.
These girls are very conniving.

But his football career is already destroyed
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

There are multiple cases involving a multitude of women, the cases will not collapse because one accusation might. The volume of accusations is a concern.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Coach wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:51 pm There are multiple cases involving a multitude of women, the cases will not collapse because one accusation might. The volume of accusations is a concern.
It is not a concern if justice is strictly followed. It is as clear as night and day that all the women were convinced by the police to lay charges or change their version of events to become victims. One even alluded to being forced by police. They are gold diggers.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Damn! This world is full of strange people.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.