Brazil vs Argentina (wahala for Stadium as the Brazilian authorities tries to deport 4 Argentines

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Brazil vs Argentina (wahala for Stadium as the Brazilian authorities tries to deport 4 Argentines

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/86275/Brazi ... ntina.html

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Brazil vs. Argentina has been interrupted after Brazilian health officials walked on the pitch to confront the four Argentine Premier League players—Martinez, Buendia, Romero and Lo Celso—who traveled from the UK in the last 14 days & didn't quarantine, breaking Brazilian rules.
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Brazil vs Argentina (wahala for Stadium as the Brazilian authorities tries to deport 4 Argentines

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazil vs Argentina (wahala for Stadium as the Brazilian authorities tries to deport 4 Argentines

Post by joplass »

Strange the government of Brazil does not believe in COVID19 a la Trump but yet they want to deport suspected COVID19 carriers.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This is ineptitude of a high order. I don't think naija has reached this level of disorganization.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Yes we have. Look at what happened during the Olympics with kit and our contingent.

Corruption is a major problem in both countries.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:15 am Yes we have. Look at what happened during the Olympics with kit and our contingent.

focus and stop going all over the place... what the heck has the covid thingy in Brazil with law enforcement storming the pitch in a live game got to do with Olympics kits getting lost at the airport?
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:33 am
Cristao II wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:15 am Yes we have. Look at what happened during the Olympics with kit and our contingent.

focus and stop going all over the place... what the heck has the covid thingy in Brazil with law enforcement storming the pitch in a live game got to do with Olympics kits getting lost at the airport?
Disorganisation
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

You see disorganization, I see enforcement of the rule of law
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...but why did they allow the Argie players into the country without proper verification, and then going into stadium to play. Ineptness is not precluded to Africa. Brazil and Argentina may be super powers in football, but they are on same level bad organization like anywhere in Africa.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ANC wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:08 pm You see disorganization, I see enforcement of the rule of law
I hope this sentiment is extended to African countries…
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

mcal wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:02 pm ...but why did they allow the Argie players into the country without proper verification, and then going into stadium to play. Ineptness is not precluded to Africa. Brazil and Argentina may be super powers in football, but they are on same level bad organization like anywhere in Africa.
You enter the country and quarantine :taunt:

So they expect the players who came to play the match to be in quarantine :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”