Murderer, Chelsea's Alonso, will not kneel

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Murderer, Chelsea's Alonso, will not kneel

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:38 am

Do you know how many people here on CE are quite happy to drink and drive? :idea:
You must be speaking about yourself and your life. Drink and driving is not just a crime, it also shows a person with a callous and reckless heart! So maybe you, a quack doctor, is happy to drink and drive and even murder people, but I am sure others on CE have more humanity in them.

As they say, "the child who throws a stone into the market will one day hit his mother!"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:37 pm

Do you know how many people here on CE are quite happy to drink and drive? :idea:
You must be speaking about yourself and your life. Drink and driving is not just a crime, it also shows a person with a callous and reckless heart! So maybe you, a quack doctor, is happy to drink and drive and even murder people, but I am sure others on CE have more humanity in them.

As they say, "the child who throws a stone into the market will one day hit his mother!"
See reaction! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na guilty conscience dey worry you.

Abeg, just shut up and dance.
Your mouth is smelling of alcohol.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:44 am

:rotf: :rotf: it probably is. On the other hand, your hands are drenched with blood. Murderer!

Keep throwing stones into the market! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:32 pm

:rotf: :rotf: it probably is. On the other hand, your hands are drenched with blood. Murderer!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have said everything that needs to be said to you.
Close. Move. Dance. :arrow:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:46 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:32 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have said everything that needs to be said to you.
Close. Move. Dance. :arrow:
Yet, you continue to speak.... :lol: :lol: :lol: dullard! Keep throwing stones into the market. :D :taunt:

Remember what I did to you the last time you came up against me and you ended up crawling with your tails between your legs? Try me again! :D :taunt: