Murderer, Chelsea's Alonso, will not kneel

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Murderer, Chelsea's Alonso, will not kneel

Post by danfo driver »

The murderer, Marcos Alonso, who is well known to have killed a woman has also decided that he is not interested in fighting racism.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Murderer, Chelsea's Alonso, will not kneel

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:27 pm The murderer, Marcos Alonso, who is well known to have killed a woman has also decided that he is not interested in fighting racism.

If chelsea has any class should cut off his contract NOW
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kick him off the team ASAP
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If he doesn't want to kneel, he shouldn't. bullied or forced to do it. Doing that will play into the hands of the right wing nutters and will harm the overall goal
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:46 pm If he doesn't want to kneel, he shouldn't. bullied or forced to do it. Doing that will play into the hands of the right wing nutters and will harm the overall goal
Unfortunately, his stance goes against the image the club wants to portray. In recent times, Chelsea has put in a lot of effort campaigning against antisemitism and racism in general.

If Alonso won't take the knee anymore, I feel like he is distancing himself from the club's social responsibility drive. He becomes a strain on the club.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It's funny how he says it's a meaningless gesture (I sort of agree) but then says he will point to the anti racism badge.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

balo wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:06 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:46 pm If he doesn't want to kneel, he shouldn't. bullied or forced to do it. Doing that will play into the hands of the right wing nutters and will harm the overall goal
Unfortunately, his stance goes against the image the club wants to portray. In recent times, Chelsea has put in a lot of effort campaigning against antisemitism and racism in general.

If Alonso won't take the knee anymore, I feel like he is distancing himself from the club's social responsibility drive. He becomes a strain on the club.
Tuchel has come out in support of him. :roll:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

First, he's not a murderer. No need for over the top rhetoric.

My disappointment with him is that kneeling was the product of a collective agreement. If you are genuinely concerned about the effectiveness of this, then work with your fellow players to come up with something better...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:31 pm
balo wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Tuchel has come out in support of him. :roll:
looks like Lukaku has thrown his support behind him as well.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is not by force to kneel. If they try to bully him into doing it, it will actually portray a negative image on Chelsea. Freedom of choice whether you approve or not. I would kneel, but I will not force any one to kneel if they don't want to.

Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:44 pm It is not by force to kneel. If they try to bully him into doing it, it will actually portray a negative image on Chelsea. Freedom of choice whether you approve or not. I would kneel, but I will not force any one to kneel if they don't want to.

:agree:

Other players as well have said they not taking the kneel even Wilfried Zaha.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ipe Grams wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:36 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:44 pm It is not by force to kneel. If they try to bully him into doing it, it will actually portray a negative image on Chelsea. Freedom of choice whether you approve or not. I would kneel, but I will not force any one to kneel if they don't want to.

typical unintelligent people. If they have reasons not to kneel, but are in support of the anti-racism fight, they should create their own more efficient initiatives and work to promote them, rather that pooh-pooing the current one.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

txj wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:44 pm First, he's not a murderer. No need for over the top rhetoric.

My disappointment with him is that kneeling was the product of a collective agreement. If you are genuinely concerned about the effectiveness of this, then work with your fellow players to come up with something better...

Thank you. Said similar before seeing your response.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:25 pm
Ipe Grams wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:36 pm

typical unintelligent people. If they have reasons not to kneel, but are in support of the anti-racism fight, they should create their own more efficient initiatives and work to promote them, rather that pooh-pooing the current one.

They have the right not to do anything. It is their choice. I don't approve. But it is their choice. We are not yet living in a society we saw in that movie called gatica portraying the dangers of far left ideology.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...ingrained racists, at a point can't take it any more they come out of the closet, they will give an excuse or excuses.
Granted the kneeling is losing it's luster given how 3 England black penalty takers were abused during Euro finals.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Alonso will bring curse to chelsea with his decision not t o kneel
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A murderer has no human quality. This shouldn't surprise anyone.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He killed someone while driving under the influence in Spain. Had a suspended sentence.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:37 pm He killed someone while driving under the influence in Spain. Had a suspended sentence.
This makes it better?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm ...ingrained racists, at a point can't take it any more they come out of the closet, they will give an excuse or excuses.
Granted the kneeling is losing it's luster given how 3 England black penalty takers were abused during Euro finals.
Actually I’m beginning to think that situation has strengthened the gesture.
When players take the knee at the start of games I am noticing applause from the crowds I never noticed before.
Not once, not twice… it’s every week in grounds across the country.
It’s not studio sound effects either, because you can actually see them applauding.

I don’t know whether I just didn’t notice it before but my guess is that the Euros racial abuse incidents disgusted millions of people and this is their response.
The UK is not 95% populated by racists as too many people choose to believe. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:52 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:37 pm He killed someone while driving under the influence in Spain. Had a suspended sentence.
This makes it better?
No, but you can’t describe him as “a murderer” just because he doesn’t take the knee.
Such an incident can happen to anybody after a moment of poor judgement.

Do you know how many people here on CE are quite happy to drink and drive? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Although the kneeling may be meaningless, not kneeling has a meaning.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:38 am
kalani JR wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:52 am
This makes it better?
No, but you can’t describe him as “a murderer” just because he doesn’t take the knee.
Such an incident can happen to anybody after a moment of poor judgement.

Do you know how many people here on CE are quite happy to drink and drive? :idea:
For a so called quack doctor, you are quite dense! :oops: Alonso is a murderer because he murdered a woman! FACT!