Algeria 6 vs Niger republic 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Algeria 6 vs Niger republic 1

Post by Tobi17 »

Now that's how a serious football nation takes care of business, who says there are no minnows in Africa? I'll give an arm to have the Algerian coach managing the SE
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 6 vs Niger republic 1

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:51 pm Now that's how a serious football nation takes care of business, who says there are no minnows in Africa? I'll give an arm to have the Algerian coach managing the SE

Slow toad rankings. Ol boy, go Sidon somwia dey chop akara. U don't get his game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Should be in world football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And people will say there are no more minnows in football. Minnows will always be minnows but the onus is on the big boys to keep them in their position. I am sure if we play the Nigeriene team,we will be huffing and puffing as usual,the new trademark of the Super Eagles.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:46 pm And people will say there are no more minnows in football. Minnows will always be minnows but the onus is on the big boys to keep them in their position. I am sure if we play the Nigeriene team,we will be huffing and puffing as usual,the new trademark of the Super Eagles.
Kpom!

We make minnows look like they belong.

I've said that Rohr's greatest achievement with Naijaria and Naijarians is getting them to accept mediocrity.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:14 pm
oloye wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:46 pm And people will say there are no more minnows in football. Minnows will always be minnows but the onus is on the big boys to keep them in their position. I am sure if we play the Nigeriene team,we will be huffing and puffing as usual,the new trademark of the Super Eagles.
Kpom!

I've said that Rohr's greatest achievement with Naijaria and Naijarians is getting them to accept mediocrity.

Like who? Which Nigerian accepts the result of the CAR match?

Is it the Lagos fans who were all booing?

Who exactly accepts mediocrity?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:29 pm
Kpom!

You are basking in mediocrity. You have supported mediocrity and you ooze that . We have all read your stance and support for a horrible coach, who has sent Nigerian football to the 60s era . You , damunk , **** are all EPs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:11 pm
txj wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:29 pm
Kpom!

You are basking in mediocrity. You have supported mediocrity and you ooze that . We have all read your stance and support for a horrible coach, who has sent Nigerian football to the 60s era . You , damunk , **** are all EPs

Where did you read my stance? On my blog or on CE?

Where did you read my first review of Rohr in Nov 2016?

CE is worse for wear for stupid idiots like you....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My goodness a grown man swearing and losing it like this.smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Interestingly enough they'll be tied on points with B Faso if they beat Niger away tomorrow
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:48 pm Interestingly enough they'll be tied on points with B Faso if they beat Niger away tomorrow
Just watched their game they really whooped up on Niger with beautiful attacking play on a field similar to our Lagos pitch, looks ok from afar but actually very bumpy and the ball was bobbling all day (for VE to come tell us it’s all about the pitch and that’s why SE can’t attack). 10 goals in 2 games vs Niger…with a majority of the same players we faced in 2017/18 under their previous coach...We see how well they've done under their current coach, who's prior coaching experience is similar to an Amuneke who you refuse to view as a viable replacement.

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!