Like Essien, Gyan - Mourinho is my Daddy

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Like Essien, Gyan - Mourinho is my Daddy

Post by danfo driver »

Why are our Bredas like this?
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Like Essien, Gyan - Mourinho is my Daddy

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ghana paaaaa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

It's an African mental disease.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Do any other Europeans managers have a better or even as close to a relationship to their African players as Jose does?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:56 pm Do any other Europeans managers have a better or even as close to a relationship to their African players as Jose does?
Pep
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:07 pm
kalani JR wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:56 pm Do any other Europeans managers have a better or even as close to a relationship to their African players as Jose does?
Pep
I don't think even Seydou Keita likes him that much. I think Wenger might be up there and maybe Redknapp.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The boy Afena-Gyan paid his daddy back!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I can't think of many.
Jurgen Klopp is another one with a pretty great relationship with the likes of Mane, Keita.

But Jose has to take the cup.

Even at Manchester United that's the one thing i liked about him, he brought in our big black boys, your Pogba, Lukaku, Bailly to be the backbone. He even made Pogba the captain at United, before the silly boy went against his football daddy :laugh:

This Gyan story should be further proof that Jose develops young players
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

benteke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:46 am
I can't think of many.
Jurgen Klopp is another one with a pretty great relationship with the likes of Mane, Keita.

Even at Manchester United that's the one thing i liked about him, he brought in our big black boys, your Pogba, Lukaku, Bailly to be the backbone. He even made Pogba the captain at United, before the silly boy went against his football daddy :laugh:

It's really Wenger and Jose then everyone else.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:12 am
I can't think of many.

Thank you.
And i used to have a soft spot for Arsenal and still do now because when Wenger was there, i got the impression that in his later years he was being mistreated for filling Arsenal with black players, i remember one time some newspaper making it a big issue that Arsenal started with no English player, and they put out a photo of an Arsenal starting line up with only black players.
The likes of Alan Pardew never used to hide their subtle racism when when discussing that issue

So yes you correct my brother it was Wenger and Jose
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

benteke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 am
kalani JR wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:12 am
I can't think of many.

Thank you.
And i used to have a soft spot for Arsenal and still do now because when Wenger was there, i got the impression that in his later years he was being mistreated for filling Arsenal with black players, i remember one time some newspaper making it a big issue that Arsenal started with no English player, and they put out a photo of an Arsenal starting line up with only black players.
The likes of Alan Pardew never used to hide their subtle racism when when discussing that issue

So yes you correct my brother it was Wenger and Jose
Before Arsenal there was Weah, Ikpeba and Fofana at Monaco.

Also yes Gyan is a rebbutal to Mourinho's youth critics.